Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time (49602 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London / I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by micflo28(m): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Bia Op take your time, Are they different from us that have been eating it since birth? angry They forced salad wey be undone grass on us to eat and even merry with it on festive days plus other incaculable dishes. Behave my friend
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by tyup(m): 12:47am On Aug 22, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
My brother take care when you do such, they can easily suffer from food poisoning with the usual running stomach, and when it happens, na Putin go say make them get that monkey into the cage.

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Excuzeme: 12:48am On Aug 22, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
One girl literary cried after eating the jollof rice but she asked me not to include the video cos she'd be embarrassed lol

You can still reduce the Pepper further, use fresh, Big Spice (Tatashe), it is less psicy compared to the thinner and smaller ones.
Add more tomatos and a little more red oil.
All these will temper down the effect of the spice.
Jollof Rice is one of the tastiest meals on earth, if you can cook it properly.

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by DeHumbleTboy: 12:50am On Aug 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
I for upload one oyinbo for newyork but I can't edit myself out.

Believe me guys for that hollow she give me free punna. Just for jollof. Not my fault she assumed the taste of the jollof will be directly proportional to the taste of my kondo.

And she wasn't wrong grin
chai oyo is ur case

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by budaatum: 1:06am On Aug 22, 2019
Marineghost:
Pepper too much for jollof rice

Op are you from the west?
I thought too but no one faces went red, they were really enjoying it. Some of them ate 3 spoonfuls!

afrorossiyatv You sabi cook jor!

What you studying in P'Bourg?
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by budaatum: 1:07am On Aug 22, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
One girl literary cried after eating the jollof rice but she asked me not to include the video cos she'd be embarrassed lol
Pepper cry? Haba!!
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Offpoint: 1:10am On Aug 22, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
Please subscribe to Afro Rossiya TV for more interesting content from Mother Russia )
Abeg give them hot Fufu with better egusi soup

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 22, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
Today I cooked Nigerian jollof and went to the streets of Saint Petersburg, Russia to find out what Russians think of this popular Nigerian cuisine.

Many Russians don't know anything about Nigeria or Africa in general so I decided to use this opportunity to introduce them to our most popular cuisine.

Majority of them loved it but their only complain was how spicy it is. The small pepper I used was apparently to hot for them hahhahaa grin

And this video is what some Russians think about Nigerian jollof rice please watch, like and subscribe to Afro Rossiya TV for more interesting cultural exchange between Russia, Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQMJeS8PCCs

Please suggest in this thread if you have any ideas of social experiments you'd like me to try in Russia.

Thanks and don't forget to subscribe to Afro Rossiya TV for more.

Do you know the location of Russia's intermediate range ballistic missiles?
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by tayoccu(m): 1:50am On Aug 22, 2019
Sanchez01:

You want them to deport him, abi? undecided

Lol!
Haba!
No nah
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by guiddoti: 1:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Shibaraba:

Show me one ground you've broken apart from frustration and asslicking and desperate need for likes and recognition. You don't want to go down there with me kiddo
Purely kiddo you are.
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Gambo004: 2:49am On Aug 22, 2019
But wait o. Hope this Russian criminals am seeing won’t hack into our jollof rice and turn it to sandwich �
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by planetx: 3:00am On Aug 22, 2019
Are those your friends or total strangers? Because as a black man I would not eat food from a random white person especially in a country like Russia.
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Odinaka00(m): 4:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Please Op what phone did you use to make this video, I'm going to try this in Johanessburg soon.. I hope they won't xenophobicalized me lol

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by yakbauer: 4:20am On Aug 22, 2019
This is the friendly part of Russia the mainstream media wouldn't show us
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by nams77: 5:30am On Aug 22, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
Cried? Why?. Good job
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by nams77: 5:31am On Aug 22, 2019
Odinaka00:
Please Op what phone did you use to make this video, I'm going to try this in Johanessburg soon.. I hope they won't xenophobicalized me lol
Abeg o. Leave SA peeps. Those guys no get love

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Jbcmotive(m): 6:17am On Aug 22, 2019
First off, great content.

secondly, highlights blown out! what was the producer thinking?

afrorossiyatv:
Today I cooked Nigerian jollof and went to the streets of Saint Petersburg, Russia to find out what Russians think of this popular Nigerian cuisine.

Many Russians don't know anything about Nigeria or Africa in general so I decided to use this opportunity to introduce them to our most popular cuisine.

Majority of them loved it but their only complain was how spicy it is. The small pepper I used was apparently to hot for them hahhahaa grin

And this video is what some Russians think about Nigerian jollof rice please watch, like and subscribe to Afro Rossiya TV for more interesting cultural exchange between Russia, Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

Please suggest in this thread if you have any ideas of social experiments you'd like me to try in Russia.

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Pearl05(f): 6:34am On Aug 22, 2019
FuckThaMod:
You get money to waste.. Why not cook the rice and give the hungry ones here in naija. They will pray well for you grin
s

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Pearl05(f): 6:35am On Aug 22, 2019
FuckThaMod:
You get money to waste.. Why not cook the rice and give the hungry ones here in naija. They will pray well for you grin
s

Always has opinion on things and issues that doesn't concern you. Since you are hungry and living in the midst of hungry people, why don't you use your money to cook and feed them.

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 6:43am On Aug 22, 2019
Lol I have a friend from that City. One of them said it would have taste better with meat grin
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Nature8(m): 6:48am On Aug 22, 2019
afrorossiyatv:

Nice one
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 22, 2019
Delaw00:
Uscheesy
Shey Naija do tire u ni bro? grin
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by TechCapon(m): 7:02am On Aug 22, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
Please subscribe to Afro Rossiya TV for more interesting content from Mother Russia )
let's subscribe to each other's channels. I teach graphic design on YouTube
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by TechCapon(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2019
afrorossiyatv:

Dodo no dey for Saint Petersburg. There is one African store here but dem no dey ever get plantain na only yam and soup things them get.
I've subscribed. Pls do the same. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCQCfN6OqfgDAXIVjSsUmSA
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Reference(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Hmmm.... jollof rice.... the french fries of Nigeria. Totally unappealing, terribly unhealthy and memtally debilitating. It is the delicacy of everyone who doesn't know what good food is. I will not stop fighting the set of so called Nigeria foods because I believe no one is doing anything to raise the bar. In my short years on earth I have observed that the food industry to be one of the most static. Been eating the same things for decades. Nothing new. Same ol, same ol fish and chips.
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Tecno66: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2019
budaatum:
They can't seem to get enough of it!

Good one afro!
Try such experimentation in naija, you are likely to go back home with your food. Everybody will be looking at you like, them send you? Na me you wan take do ritual things?

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by FuckDaMods: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2019
budaatum:

Instead of invest in his Dangoteness he should feed your lazy ass?

Trust me. He has more sense than you!

Pearl05:
s

Always has opinion on things and issues that doesn't concern you. Since you are hungry and living in the midst of hungry people, why don't you use your money to cook and feed them.

Take a look at these frustrated lots.. Someone cannot crack a joke again because your bitterness? I reject every form of your spirit in me or my close ones. I'm not the cause of your problems, tell them you didn't see me.

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by NONNYG: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2019
Odinaka00:
Did i hear you say phone? Tochi is a professional photographer, he's using a sophisticated camera

Dey careful on who you wan interview o, cos him fit get metal for pocketgrin

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by olumalcolm(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2019
Olamilekxy:
dey are complain dat is spicy
what if dey eat yoruba jollof rice nko
She would be sued for attempted murder.. grin

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by olumalcolm(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Take a look at these frustrated lots.. Someone cannot crack a joke again because your bitterness? I reject every form of your spirit in me or my close ones. I'm not the cause of your problems, tell them you didn't see me.
in other words, owun ko lo koba yin grin
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by tsdarkside(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2019
tahh....

if they had nothing else,they will eat it and even love it....

too spicy my foot....
Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Olamilekxy(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2019
olumalcolm:
She would be sued for attempted murder.. grin

I ate one rice with stew yesterday though d rice is not hot, but yet am fanning my mouth because of the pepper

Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) / Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures) / Roads In Kano Looked Like This In 1970 (photo)