Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Proways Dr Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Proways Dr Interview (2772 Views)

Please Help, Proways Dynamic Resources Limited..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proways Dr Interview by poksmahn(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hello! Good people of nairaland. I recently got a mail from Proways DR inviting me for an interview. And I just want to know if anyone else here got the invite too.

Re: Proways Dr Interview by Bluezy13(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
(1) Make sure you applied for it. If you didn't apply for it or you are not sure, and the location is not within your reach, DON'T Go!

(2) If you didn't apply for it or you're not sure, and the location is within your reach..., just go and find out.

(3) If you didn't apply for it and/or the information about the company or establishment can't be found on Google, DON'T go!

(4) If you didn't apply for it and the establishment can be found on Google, just go and find out... provided it's within your location.

(5) If you applied for it, Go!

But beware of the deceptive tactics of some incessant NGOs and products marketing miscreants
Re: Proways Dr Interview by NoahNoah: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please dont go. They are a multilevel marketing company. So deceptive invitation.
Re: Proways Dr Interview by Brozok: 5:09am On Dec 08, 2020
GNLD people, they always post vacancies with a coy name " PCI Educational consult" on many job sites.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company / Stanbic Ibtc Interview / Exxonmobil Entry-level Apprentice Program 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.