Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) (7092 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] / Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by naughtybabe(f): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
So After Two weeks Of Holiday From The Online Wahala, I decided to come back, this time more powerful and aggressive.

A boyfriend gave me a new format for Yahoo and after i jejely apply am for some days, BOOOM, I made a catch and guess what? nigga is a business owner and he's stupendously rich

He sent his bank card to me and the pin, am now contemplating whether to scam him or not.

N.B: No fucking body should preach to me, na money i dey find, and whoever feels am not doing the right thing should go and hug their area's transformer no time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
I am here to preach to you.
joke aside, dont. Consider if the case were reversed.
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Andersonjr(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Yeah no question about that you definitely are.
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by psucc(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
This one don return from 2weeks ban thanks to the drunk mode(abi den go ban me also?) and wants to trend in NL with yahoo caption.

But that card na expired one.

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Godsfavour78: 1:46am On Aug 21, 2019
naughtybabe:
So After Two weeks Of Holiday From The Online Wahala, I decided to come back, this time more powerful and aggressive.

A boyfriend gave me a new format for Yahoo and after i jejely apply am for some days, BOOOM, I made a catch and guess what? nigga is a business owner and he's stupendously rich

He sent his bank card to me and the pin, am now contemplating whether to scam him or not.

N.B: No fucking body should preach to me, na money i dey find, and whoever feels am not doing the right thing should go and hug their area's transformer no time.
EFCC baiter I hail you in junior boy voice

1 Like

Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Godsfavour78: 1:51am On Aug 21, 2019
naughtybabe:

the name is showing. Yahoo plus guys will get him before you do
Lol. No joy 4 street
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 21, 2019
Godsfavour78:
the name is showing. Yahoo plus guys will get him before you do
Lol. No joy 4 street

grin grin
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 21, 2019
naughtybabe:

What kind of business does he do that makes u think je has money
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Came4amod: 5:10am On Aug 21, 2019
From the picture he is not as rich as u think .. But fraud is not good ... If you like him for real .. Dump ur yahoo boy friend and be real with this oyibo .. If you love him for real its not scam

4 Likes

Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by DAutoDiagnosis: 6:02am On Aug 21, 2019
No, you are not. They are way smarter
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by rex444(m): 6:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Shey U use that two weeks go babalawo house go wash yourself.... holiday kor
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2019
Money No dey that acct

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2019
grin
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2019
Lol this bank is not u.s based so I wonder how much can be in there. Moreover the Guy's name is showing here and somebody can inform the bank with a screenshot of this message you sent and have them block this card and inform the user. You are not entirely as smart as you might think and I don't think you know the meaning of jailbaiting. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by earthsync(f): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2019
Dey there dey form strong head, dey say make nobody preach to u but when yawa gas you go know say khaki strong pass strong head undecided PS I don't even know what that means but still
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by greatme2good(f): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2019
DrObiHogan:
Lol this bank is not u.s based so I wonder how much can be in there. Moreover the Guy's name is showing here and somebody can inform the bank with a screenshot of this message you sent and have them block this card and inform the user. You are not entirely as smart as you might think and I don't think you know the meaning of jailbaiting. Good luck
And what makes her think the card is valid? I have a card that will expire in 2020 but I blocked it and applied for another when I felt it has been compromised. So anyone can have a valid card they are not using. It could be the guy is also playing her. Some of them are wise now coz foreign blogs are really educating them about different formats yahoo guys uses.

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by cooooooks(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2019
If he's from an Arab country, they all have agreements with Nigerian Police. If he reports you, they will arrest you and deal with you.
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by falcon01: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2019
look at the trouser he's wearing... you wan scam poor person
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by kingjomezy(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Godsfavour78:
EFCC baiter I hail you in junior boy voice
afa share me format na
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Jerkules: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2019
Thanks for sharing.. Make I enter system grin
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Phenomenal16(f): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2019
naughtybabe:

....do u guys use boxers...or male pants..
Just curious to know
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2019
naughtybabe:

Karma will sooner or later serve you the meal you deserve hot and fresh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Godsfavour78: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2019
kingjomezy:
afa share me format na

Am I a yahoo boy?

I
think you meant to quote the Op not me.
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Godsfavour78: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2019
DrObiHogan:
you made sense. But your first sentence is very duuuuuuuummmmmb.
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Godsfavour78:
you made sense. But your first sentence is very duuuuuuuummmmmb.
You're even dumber.
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Godsfavour78: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
DrObiHogan:

You're even dumber.
the typical dull nairalander with big ego. Not surprised. grin what would have been suprising is if you asked why or corrected yourself undecided
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Godsfavour78:
the typical dull nairalander with big ego. Not surprised. grin what would have been suprising is if you asked why or corrected yourself undecided

Ask why or correct myself from what? My own comments? Next time you come under my space to run your fingers like here is some playground I will teach u a lesson. Be careful.
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by MikeBcyberShot(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2019

Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by naughtybabe(f): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2019
Came4amod:
From the picture he is not as rich as u think .. But fraud is not good ... If you like him for real .. Dump ur yahoo boy friend and be real with this oyibo .. If you love him for real its not scam

Whats love please?
Re: Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) by naughtybabe(f): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2019
earthsync:
Dey there dey form strong head, dey say make nobody preach to u but when yawa gas you go know say khaki strong pass strong head undecided PS I don't even know what that means but still

I'm traceless MoFo

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring / . / Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.