Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Alert: The Spirit Of Lust Has Been Poured Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alert: The Spirit Of Lust Has Been Poured Out (392 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Anyone who raises an altar after He has poured out his blood for your sins. / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert: The Spirit Of Lust Has Been Poured Out by Bamiz: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Last two weeks, I had a revelation that the devil was planning to pour out the spirit of lust into this world. In that dream, THE LORD showed me an idol pour out water from his mouth unto the whole earth and every human on earth began to lust. Immediately I woke up, THE LORD dropped it in my spirit to spread the revelation.
May God be with us all IJN.

1 Like

Re: Alert: The Spirit Of Lust Has Been Poured Out by healthserve(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nothing can control every human being. Maybe a legit dream but don't add points to score more points
Re: Alert: The Spirit Of Lust Has Been Poured Out by StrikeBack(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Stop all this
Re: Alert: The Spirit Of Lust Has Been Poured Out by tyup(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Bamiz:
Last two weeks, I had a revelation that the devil was planning to pour out the spirit of lust into this world. In that dream, THE LORD showed me an idol pour out water from his mouth unto the whole earth and every human on earth began to lust. Immediately I woke up, THE LORD dropped it in my spirit to spread the revelation.
May God be with us all IJN.

Bro I don't do no sin but this Lust ish has really taken hold of me I need help embarassed

1 Like

Re: Alert: The Spirit Of Lust Has Been Poured Out by Bamiz: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2019
healthserve:
Nothing can control every human being. Maybe a legit dream but don't add points to score more points
How I'm I adding points to score more points?
Re: Alert: The Spirit Of Lust Has Been Poured Out by Bamiz: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2019
tyup:

Bro I don't do no sin but this Lust ish has really taken hold of me I need help embarassed
Only God can help you, bro. A demon is usually behind those thoughts, stirring it up. But the only way to be free from that demon behind it is to go to the Lord in prayers. And I believe he will help you.
Re: Alert: The Spirit Of Lust Has Been Poured Out by tyup(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2019
Bamiz:
Only God can help you, bro. A demon is usually behind those thoughts, stirring it up. But the only way to be free from that demon behind it is to go to the Lord in prayers. And I believe he will help you.

prayer isn't helping.....i guess I need a higher ranked officer in the kingdom embarassed
Re: Alert: The Spirit Of Lust Has Been Poured Out by johnw47: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2019
knock the wrong thinking etc. in the head right away

resist and the devil will flee from you < bible
Re: Alert: The Spirit Of Lust Has Been Poured Out by Bamiz: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2019
tyup:

prayer isn't helping.....i guess I need a higher ranked officer in the kingdom embarassed

(1) (Reply)

"Lord, Help Me" / 'I Heard Death Threats In The Spirit Against Kanye West' / BIG STORY: 19-year-old Pastor Drowns During Church Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.