Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,269 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Anyone who raises an altar after He has poured out his blood for your sins. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone who raises an altar after He has poured out his blood for your sins. (418 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone who raises an altar after He has poured out his blood for your sins. by elated177: 1:18am On Apr 17, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

This is still on raising altars. For those who are still confused, this message is for you.

Ex 20:24 "Make an altar of earth for me and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, your sheep and goats and your cattle. Wherever I cause my name to be honoured, I will come to you and bless you.

Today, by virtue of the free gift of Salvation of YHVH, Yahushua the Messiah, the body of every saint is his temple where he lives by his Spirit. How so? See 1 Cor 6:15-20.

This - the fact that the saint is now the temple of YHVH Almighty - has made it possible for us to have his Commandments in our hearts. The Father puts them in our hearts. As the following Scriptures say: Jer 31:33-34; John 4:23.

When we have the Commandments of our Father in our hearts, everything we do will be determined by them. Whatever does not align itself with them is rejected.

What do you think was inside the ark of our Father?

His Ten Commandments, of course. This is stated in Deut 10:5.

And he guarded and still guards them - his Ten Commandments - jealously. No one is allowed to touch or tamper with them. The body of the saint of our Father is his temple because such saint has the Father's Commandments, Yahushua the Messiah, in him or her. The Spirit of the Father, by virtue of the presence of the Messiah in that body, will be there as well.

Again, any saint of Yahushua the Messiah who raises an altar for whatever purpose has fallen into idolatry and witchcraft.

Now, this should be the prayer of every saint:

Heb 13:15 Through Yahushua, therefore, let us continually offer to YHVH a sacrifice of praise - the fruit of lips that openly profess his name.

Do you remember his name?

Astain from all forms sexual immorality. They defile your body ... his temple.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

1 Like

Re: Anyone who raises an altar after He has poured out his blood for your sins. by elated177: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2020
Do not be misled.

1 Like

Re: Anyone who raises an altar after He has poured out his blood for your sins. by elated177: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Those who want to hear will hear.
Re: Anyone who raises an altar after He has poured out his blood for your sins. by elated177: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2020
Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of Yahveh Almighty, died for our sins.
Re: Anyone who raises an altar after He has poured out his blood for your sins. by elated177: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Anyone who raises an altar after He has poured out his blood for your sins. by elated177: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Apt.
Re: Anyone who raises an altar after He has poured out his blood for your sins. by elated177: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2022
Sublime.
Re: Anyone who raises an altar after He has poured out his blood for your sins. by elated177: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2023
Apt.
Re: Anyone who raises an altar after He has poured out his blood for your sins. by elated177: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
Do not let anyone deceive you. The body of the saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, is his temple. No place or building will ever be more powerful or more set-apart than the temple of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, which the body of his saint, servant, follower or messenger is.
Re: Anyone who raises an altar after He has poured out his blood for your sins. by elated177: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Apt.

(1) (Reply)

Thread Closed. / "My Parents Will Disown Me For Leaving Islam And Trying To Marry A Christian Man / Why Do People Always Tell Me This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.