Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (65608 Views)

This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Orpe7(m): 6:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Start barbing skindo
Or wear wig
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Toks2008(m): 6:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Clint26:
I am 19 years old boy ,I have been losing my hair since 2015 and this has resulted to male pattern baldness or receding hairline. This is making me feel ashamed whenever am with my peers. and sometimes it often makes me stay indoors.
i have been trying different remedies such as using coconut oil,shea butter but to no avail!

Pls help me!

Go totally bald and start grooming beards. It is very fashionable and sweet and best still no one will never know you are bald.

No need to be depressed.

Even me wey get too much hair for head sef prefer bald head so no leles.

6 Likes

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by oteikwu16(m): 6:58am On Aug 22, 2019
Don't feel bad bro. I am gradually going bald at age 30+. When I was your age, I noticed that my dad had bald head and all his relatives too, so it was at that point I noticed that I too would go bald someday. Before, I use to be ashamed, but now I am so full of confidence and wouldn't allow any bald head to reduce my self-esteem and confidence. Don't feel bad. Welcome aboard bro... winkWELCOME TO THE BALD GANG.

1 Like

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 22, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Stick to skin cuts bro. Never allow anything affect your self esteem.
I had the tiniest legs when I was growing up and people gave me all manner of mockery names. From atinga no blood to stockfish to curry stick legs. It made me wear trouser most times. But I played good youth football, so exposing my stick legs was unavoidable. The more they jeered the more I played better.
Good news is that my legs finally balanced up themselves with my body and people even ask if I model this days when I am on shorts.
Just always have skin cuts and fully enjoy your life. Nature is always busy with our bodies. Trust me.

Atinga? God pass dem my broz grin
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Henri8: 7:00am On Aug 22, 2019
See wetin Buhari cause.
19 years old and bald head don dey show.

I feel your pains bro.
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Iddfx: 7:03am On Aug 22, 2019
Ill sell original chebe powderand karkar oil.1months and u got all ur hair back
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Hoodbilonia: 7:05am On Aug 22, 2019
Its in your gene
Natural
I lost mine at 400level
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Reference(m): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Clint26:
I am 19 years old boy ,I have been losing my hair since 2015 and this has resulted to male pattern baldness or receding hairline. This is making me feel ashamed whenever am with my peers. and sometimes it often makes me stay indoors.
i have been trying different remedies such as using coconut oil,shea butter but to no avail!

Pls help me!

In a number of years you will have seen how foolishly you have wasted your time and your mental faculty on things that have no bearing on your future and will wish to redeem the time. Even women are beginning to realise the futility in investing in things that have no long term value.

Nature has given you the opportunity to hide yourself and apply your mind to creative, inventive, progressive ventures that will put you on top of humanity but it appears you rather wish to roam about town spotting a hairline that probably has not made you a penny or dropped a single sliver of inspiration in your heart.

Don't waste your time young man. Focus on the things that are important in life.

1 Like

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2019
Herrymax:

My friend dad has a bald head
The man poor pass church rat
stop lieing, it is your Dad, not his friend
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 22, 2019
tayebest:
Weak people everywhere cry I don't know how baldness could cause depression.

Biko, we are using this word too loosely! angry

OP, get this straight, baldness is hereditary, it can't get cured.

I think u have a point (smh)

But at the same time, u don't really know how that guy feels - since u're not in his shoes. Hence, ur comment is a bit too harsh
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2019
tayebest:
Weak people everywhere cry I don't know how baldness could cause depression.

Biko, we are using this word too loosely! angry

OP, get this straight, baldness is hereditary, it can't get cured.

Blame no one. In genetics, mothers carry the genes for baldness and pass it over to sons and never daughters. Go check your genealogy and accept your fate.

1 Like

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by talitakumi: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2019
You've to live with it. That's the reality of life.
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Rollitout: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2019
Bald people usually have a very low cut, so I will advise you to always cut your hair at least every 3 days.
Or go for hair transplant just like a rich football player did years ago provided you have the money to do so
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by kittykollinxx(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2019
obi3x:

I don't sell any of the oils...its around u,and can easily be gotten....just ask

Wanted to ask you for somethings
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by showafrica(m): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2019
Clint26:

Pls help me!

Rogaine foam will do that, but you don't have to be depressed, just skin your hair and grow ur beards. Rogaine is costly
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by mozona(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2019
let see the head nah... first
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Vernor(m): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2019
Hello, I want to give you our products free of charge contact me on 07014446475. Results start from seven days ladies too can use it , or you can inbox me using this your id. We will get across to you.Thanks
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2019
I THINK ROONEY HAS THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM.
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by desvi: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2019
nagalee:
please explain I don’t understand

you can look great without hair too
this is not a reason to be ashamed
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by tayebest(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2019
Noel1:

I think u have a point (smh)

But at the same time, u don't really know how that guy feels - since u're not in his shoes. Hence, ur comment is a bit too harsh

Enough of all this pampering we do all time. Everything now goes for depression. We don't want feel strong again and high our self esteem. It's time we start accepting faith that this is how God really want it. But, NO! youth now feel weak all time and use that as a suicide game.

The reason people commit suicide this days are just too barbaric angry
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by enoch273: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2019
Clint26:

Pls help me!

Only that and you are indoors, what about those that are squinted?
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by CEOwatazs: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2019
obi3x:
Castor oil did wonders for me..check my profile picture....I heard onion juice also works...recommend u mix neem,castor,and coconot oil for quicker results... Hope it helps you

Nice one,Abeg for the beard nko?

#winks

I need am badly
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by soles21(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Clint26:

Pls help me!
just cut the whole thing and use all those special cream to grow a beard. You'll thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by falcon01: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2019
kenzysmith:
My broda u not alone there re some styles i wish to barb buh my apari no allow me do my mind. undecided
this is the comment I've been looking for cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by pps1759(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2019
Clint26:

Pls help me!
you need to join our club and all your worries will disappear ,my brother is the president of the Ogun state chapter of the Nigeria bald association .

1 Like

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
stop lieing, it is your Dad, not his friend

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=Herrymax post=81487881][/quote] now I confirm it is your Dad, poverty no good for body
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
now I confirm it is your Dad, poverty no good for body

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by sylve11: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

You were created after the order of Elisha.

una can just begin talk anyhow sometimes. which elisha are you referring to? you mean elisha abbo? undecided undecided tongue cool

Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by ACE1010: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2019
Eyaaahh poor boy grin grin
Welcome to our club cheesy cheesy
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by baba4thegehs: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2019
Get an anti-hair loss cream to at least help delay the baldness, that's what I did. cheesy
Re: My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! by merits(m): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2019
Clint26:

Pls help me!
bro nothing bad in that,its normal just be yourself and remain positive.if people make jest of you just catch fun with it.believe you mean people will later like you for it,if you continue to feel inferior your peers will make it as your weak point.enjoy it and feel free.God never do mistakes.

bro,i started growing white hair when i was just 10yrs old,i felt bad about it,when i grew up,i took it up unpon myself to let it be.today the white hair is my selling point cool kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nlanders In Field Of Health I Need Help Urgently / Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.