Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos (41088 Views)

Meet Zainab Abidoye And Her 52-year-old. Alhaji / Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by DevilhimseIf: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
the head na olodo rabata.
The teacher is even being lenient.
if na me na better rod I for use destroy that foolishness commot for that him flat head.
gosh I'm allergic to dumb slow brain re'tards
[/s]
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Afonja007: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Front mark nursery and primary school Savage street orirle kisssavage street? no wonder
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Yankee101: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is wrong on every level.

Worst case scenerio you suspend or expel the child if their parents' status is, for example, making them unruly, unteachable and untouchable
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by polirutgfrk(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
this boy is a real 2 years old? looks older. but even if he is older, it is disgusting and abnormal attitude
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by RZArecta2(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
toprealman:
Creating a new problem in the name of addressing a wrong is not the way forward.
you see this new problem ? I like it very much, you as a teacher can discipline my child but don’t design his body like a sadistic beast, I will utterly finish you and that school I swear
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by oghagbon4dave: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
I doubt every letter in that story. I think there's need for thorough censor of all these Cork and bull stories.
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by opportunities12(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Flier:
She should tell us the school fee before we can judge grin
Probably not her son and he is going to public school
undecided
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by toprealman: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
RZArecta2:
you see this new problem ? I like it very much, you as a teacher can discipline my child but don’t design his body like a sadistic beast, I will utterly finish you and that school I swear
I appreciate your point of view, but have you considered those that could be affected directly AND indirectly because of your retaliation?
Sounds a bit cliche but I think it applies here: two wrongs, right.....etc.
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by DevilhimseIf: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
radarada.
arindin ode oshi. omo ale!
[/s]
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by dreamwords: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
radarada.
arindin ode oshi. omo ale!
Ok
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
dreamwords:
Ok
should interpret it for u?
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by dreamwords: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
O need lati,
MO n gbo yoruba dada,
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by DevilhimseIf: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
[/s]
shut up

2 Likes

Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by adejoseph1980: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
I don't care what my child did or done, the teacher is a goner. Will not only take the law into my hand but to every bone on my body....
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Funmmyastic: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is so bad.
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by BrutalJab: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
jidemoh:
Much as I condemn the inhuman treatment given to the boy in the picture, I have one or two reservations about the post:

1. The boy looks older than 2 years
2. The marks on his back don’t look recent
3. Her son gets beat and she can still attach a hot picture of herself in the post

My summation:
Mama wants to trend.

You are an unrepentant illiterate.

Where did the mother attach a cold photo of herself
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by sylve11: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:

That's the work of the blogger that posted the news na. Make una reason before una dey write sometimes. The blogger added her photo to news so you would grasp the idea properly. It happens all the time.

undecided cool
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
dreamwords:
O need lati, MO n gbo yoruba dada,
I'm a full blooded Igbo from anambra
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by DevilhimseIf: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
[/s]
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by dreamwords: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Afonja ni e, ore MI, MA ma n pa iro fun wa
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
BrutalJab:

You are an unrepentant illiterate.

Where did the mother attach a cold photo of herself
People like you should either upgrade your phone or your network from 2G so you can see pictures on posts.
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by BrutalJab: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
jidemoh:

People like you should either upgrade your phone or your network from 2G so you can see pictures on posts.

Illiterates like you should start using your brain as soon as possible.

Was it the mother that uploaded her pictures on nairaland or the blog site that reported the news
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by placeofallure(f): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Forget about 2 years old, NO child, Not even a child in SS3 deserves to be beaten like this. Oh my gosh! Poor baby! This is inhumane! Frustrated teachers all over. This shouldn't be handled with kids gloves abeg! The school and the teacher should be made accountable.
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by DesChyko: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Even a Nollywood-based actress still relies on likes, shares and comments to be a mother.

Pathetic.
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by aalangel(f): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
jidemoh:
Much as I condemn the inhuman treatment given to the boy in the picture, I have one or two reservations about the post:

1. The boy looks older than 2 years
2. The marks on his back don’t look recent
3. Her son gets beat and she can still attach a hot picture of herself in the post

My summation:
Mama wants to trend.

Exact things i noticed when i saw the pictures in the morning!!!!
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by 4labi: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
E thief?
Re: Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by kayalla(f): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
help repost for what na? u dont know ur son's school and get m'fuvcker arrested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Davido In Namibia: Bodyguard Throws His Fans Off Stage During His Performance / Stainless Precious Weds Ima-Obong Ndiana Nwaokike. Onyeama, MC Tagwaya Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.