Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Never Do These Things To A Woman While Talking To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Do These Things To A Woman While Talking To Her (1270 Views)

Man Gets His Manhood Stuck In A Married Woman While ‘eating’ Her / BBNAIJA: Housemate, Lilo Finally Open Her kitten While Talking To Eric. VIDEO / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Do These Things To A Woman While Talking To Her by Sarkoleebeez: 6:19am On Aug 21, 2019
never do these things to a woman while talking to her.

There are several mistakes you create once talking to a girl that you just don’t understand. ladies are fragile beings and an easy mistake can fully break them. Here are four stuff you ought to never do once talking to a woman:

1. argument

a lotArguments ruin conversations. an honest man must always stop talking once a girl picks up the voice communication, let her end 1st then speak. argument with a girl can only create her feel dangerous. most girls need to be listened to. 

2. using too several swear words

Women hate men who use plenty of swear words in their conversations. she's going to automatically understand you're attempting too arduous to convince her. simply don’t use swear words once talking to a girl. 

3. Being intrusive

Women hate men who raise them intrusive queries. They don’t feel smart after you raise them these queries that makes them want they're being interrogated. One dangerous question would possibly create her hate you and even never talk over with you once more. 

READ THE LAST GOOD ONE HERE

https://www.beezstrap.com.ng/2019/08/never-do-these-things-to-your.html
Re: Never Do These Things To A Woman While Talking To Her by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2019
not all. I like arguing. wink its less boring than he concurring to everything i say.

1 Like

Re: Never Do These Things To A Woman While Talking To Her by carter009(m): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2019
Lol, I know you like arguing, I can see it.
Blackivy27:
not all. I like arguing. wink its less boring than he concurring to everything i say.
Re: Never Do These Things To A Woman While Talking To Her by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2019
carter009:
Lol, I know you like arguing, I can see it.
grin its fun. I might instigate one too.

if a guy tries to hard to please me he loses his appeal.

but i reply do moronic arguements though.
Re: Never Do These Things To A Woman While Talking To Her by cooooooks(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2019
The main thing is to be interested in what she has to say and speak from your heart.

(1) (Reply)

Mind Blowing Sex With My Pastor On His Matrimonial Bed / Married Woman Banished From Community Over Sex With Community Small Boys / I'm Going For Big Brother, Nairalanders Pls Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.