Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years (12984 Views)

Nigeria's Economy In The Last 15 Years. / Obasanjo: Boko Haram's Next Recruits Will Come From 14m Out Of School Children / Soyinka: Herders-farmers Crisis Could Lead To Civil War If We Don’t Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by chinavs9ja(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2019
shocked

I will design your professional website at cheaper price with free SEO...check my signature
Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by Horus(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Daa808MmTsM

CIA and Mossad support Boko Haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2019
wink
Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by olajide8(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2019
Dorischuks:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/bharam-crisis-could-last-15-more-years-obasanjo/amp/

Not possible, when we deal with the military men, and civilians perpetuating ad conniving with the idiots, boko haram would die out - just the way kidnapper's are linked to policemen and the army either serving or retired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by starbright4real(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by jibrilELsudan: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2019
VERY AUTHENTIC AND CREDIBLE REVELATION ESPECIALLY COMING FROM THE MOUTH OF THE CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES FOR THE BOKO HARAM SPONSORS ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2019
smiley
Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by seyigiggle: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2019
i concur.
I have always fault how this Christianity religion was conveyed to us.
There must have been a twist to convert Muslims who could not find the PEACE in their religion.

okosodo:
It is a fact that Buhari made this nonsense made to kill christians attractive. Paying people after they kill thousands is reward no matter how they are trying to bend it. Christians are very foolish and are responsible for the success of the violent spread of islam with their docility that shocks to the marrow

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by Korllami007: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81460056:
OBJ is one of the biggest problems of this nation.

Boko Haram, he is the founder.
Tax, he is not paying.
Same man that sent soldiers to go and wipe out an entire town just some few years ago, and he is thinking he will go scot free with such atrocity.

Same man that some criminals and animals are singing his praise to heaven right now all because of their hatred for their nation.

There was a country!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by Commentor: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2019
Earthquake1:
[/s]

[s]Shut the hell up

Nah bro.

You shut the fvck up.
Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by NoRetreat(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452969:
The man who brought the evil and dreaded Boko Haram to our nation just told us their expiring date.

We have lost count of how many soldiers and our citizens that have lost their lives since this insurgency.
Hundred of thousands of avoidable deaths.

No man will go scot free on all the evil they have brought upon our darling nation.

Posterity will judge us all.

We Rise!
The man who also enlisted his son in the Army to fight insurgency, the man who risked his life to end insurgency by going all alone to Boko Haram enclave , the man who wrote and advised previous Government and the present government on how to end insurgency, the man who had always want and make Nigeria great home and abroad. The living legend of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by iswallker(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2019
Yh sure.. shocked

Bulgari is in a state of denial..

At a recent retreat he claimed he had taken back territory and boko has been limited to attacks on soft targets.. shocked

I guess high ranking military personnel are now soft targets - and military bases that are being overrun on a weekly basis.. angry

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452969:
[s]The man who brought the evil and dreaded Boko Haram to our nation just told us their expiring date.

We have lost count of how many soldiers and our citizens that have lost their lives since this insurgency.

No man will go scot free on all the evil they have brought upon our darling nation.

We Rise!
[/s]

You must really be brain damaged. Else why do you consistently write rubbish ?

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by ken6488(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452969:
The man who brought the evil and dreaded Boko Haram to our nation just told us their expiring date.

We Rise!
I can't imagine the day I see you face to face chia angry

You need formatting slap

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by GGirll: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2019
cenaman:
OBJ is the comander in chief of the arm bandit aka boko haram. at his age he should just concetrate on his health and think of how fire will roast him in HELL.

As you can see obj is very healthy n will continue to be. Whenever you read an article, try to comprehend before typing.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by Kenturkey048(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2019
if obasanjo had laid platforms,rather than fore fronting embezzlement,Nigeria wouldn't be where it is today because every other leader would have followed suit.
Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by GGirll: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

You must really be brain damaged. Else why do you consistently write rubbish ?

Don't mind that clown d most annoying thing is he will make sure he's first to comment very jobless thing. I pray to see you in person n you will know how far idiot.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by bamayo(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2019
I am Babalola Mayowa B. Agric holder serious looking for work please if there is anyone willing to help I can also go into practice but no money to start my nos 09076384730
Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by bamayo(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2019
I am Babalola Mayowa B. Agric holder serious looking for work please if there is anyone willing to help I can also go into practice but no money to start my nos 09076384730
Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by bamayo(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2019
Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by Sleekfun: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2019
Baba ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by meggi4(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2019
it means this man knows how to stop em
Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by Kagarko(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2019
He's definitely among the people that conspire to form the group.

Very soon it'll be history In Shaa Allah.
[b][/b]God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by Kenturkey048(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452969:

We Rise!
see them..hiding from the truth..your oga that promised making a nation ungovernable brought what ..i mostly wonder the brand of weed you smoke..if you don't smoke,then you must be a very foolish person...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by GoldenSon007: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2019
useurkidney3121:
Baba has spoken... Anyway that's d problem of the North cuz i could recall someone said "attack on Boko Haram is attack on the North" sometimes ago so let them continue fighting unending war with their sabotage

its not only north problem this is also affecting Nigeria one way or the other let just pray for our nation. God bless Nigeria and help us to end dis insecurity Ameen.
Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by helinues: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

Zombie in the morning, wailer in the afternoon

3 years + for more wailing and gnashing of teeth .. Your wailing cant fill swimming pool not to talk of lagoon... Its a pity

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81452969:

We Rise!

C'mon dont over simplify to the point of falsehood.. OBJ brought BH? U probably dont know much about the dynamics in the sahel then and specifically the Lake Chad area.

What were bandits a hundred years ago or mercenaries fighting for one sudanese/sahelian warlord or Mahdist impostor of the time (eg Rabih Fadlallah) are now the core of BH and other similar groups.. the use of violence and terror is a recurrent theme and is closely tied with the exercise of authority.. today it is in conflict with the legitimate power of national govts .

Chad, Nigeria and Niger especially have to deal with competing claims to power at the local level( doesnt help that effective govt presence is nil) . The legacy of banditry, mercenary work and debilitating poverty and heightened religiosity is what provides the bedrock for BH, Al Shaabab, AQIM and co in their different local contexts.

The role played by Sheriff, OBJ GEJ and Buhari etc (political class) falls between complacency, inept governance and manipulation of religious symbols to mobilize certain sections of the population. Sheriff and Buhari(pre 2015) played a major role in the last point. GEJ more so complacent and as for OBJ u cant really put a finger on what exactly he did wrong.

Let's be thorough and stop playing politics with everything. Then again u r a Buhari/apc partisan...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by AnanseK(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2019
okosodo:
It is a fact that Buhari made this nonsense made to kill christians attractive. Paying people after they kill thousands is reward no matter how they are trying to bend it. Christians are very foolish and are responsible for the success of the violent spread of islam with their docility that shocks to the marrow

Nonsense, I wonder what you are smoking. Can’t be simple iggbow
Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by AnanseK(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2019
So there were no children out of school during obasanjo time as Head of State and his 8 years as president?
Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by smogup: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2019
Flyingngel:

[color=#990000]Posterity will judge us all.

Can you tell us in simple sentences how he brought Bokoharam to the North and some evil Northeners embrace it as if it food.
Or perhaps tell us why he leave his Southwest brothers and decide to use Northeners to destroy their people.
Am sure you still in this country when Buhari was talking against federal government killing his people or Elrufai rant that those that kill Northeners will be relayed one day.
This your support to Buhari is killing you because of what you are eating from it.
Note you will not eat forever.

We Rise!
[/b]

That guy disgust me anytime I see his comments.
If there was a way I could hide his comments and never see them in any thread, I would have done that long ago

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Boko Haram Crisis Could Last 15 More Years by Commanderinpips: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2019
post=81460056:
OBJ is one of the biggest problems of this nation.

Boko Haram, he is the founder.
Tax, he is not paying.
16 BILLION naira that could have given long lasting electricity to 5 African nations put together, he embezzled it all.
Same man that sent soldiers to go and wipe out an entire town just some few years ago, and he is thinking he will go scot free with such atrocity.

Same man that some criminals and animals are singing his praise to heaven right now all because of their hatred for their nation.

There was a country!

The problem with you is that GOD bless you with wonderful brains but you always refuse to use it right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan Swears In Jarigbe Agom As Senator / Abia: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Okwara (LP), Affirms Apc's Okeke / Senate Confirms Akpabio’s Ex-Chief Of Staff, Umoren As INEC REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.