Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Dating: 14 Things To Know Before You Start Dating Him Or Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating: 14 Things To Know Before You Start Dating Him Or Her (274 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating: 14 Things To Know Before You Start Dating Him Or Her by tizzyhands(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2019
Going out with your crush

Dating is simply a phase of romantic relationships in humans whereby two individuals meet socially with the aim of each assessing the other’s suitability as a future partner in an intimate relationship. It can also be the process individuals go through when they want to meet and/or get involved with potential romantic and/or sexual partners.

dating
Types of dating

Most people don’t actually know the type of dating they’re into with their partners. Are you just seeing each other? Just hooking up? Casual dating? Serious dating? Is the relationship heading to marriage? Dating entails so many different things. Here are the major types of dating in this modern era:

Dating for fun

This is one of the types of dating that is mostly practiced by young men/women in their early twenties as they are not ready to tie the knot soon. The main goal of this particular dating is just for enjoyment. You enjoy your partner’s company and they do so in return.

There are no serious expectations to meet. You never get upset when your significant other doesn’t reply to your text or return your calls. You guys just see yourselves as mere friends and no-strings-attached.

Dating to see

In this type of dating, the other partner intentional wants to see how the relationship is going whether you both are willing to move into a more serious relationship. You people might discuss several topics like life goals, ideas of marriage, how many kids would be preferable, your family background, your career plans, and your religious beliefs.

This particular dating may entail blind dates, speed dating, and online dating. This relationship may or may not be exclusive, and you may choose whether to introduce the person to your family or not.

Dating to decide

This type of dating is also known as courtship. Here couples get to know each other for the purpose of deciding whether to settle down or not. It might be private and informal, or it might be a public affair involving community approval or loved ones. In most cases, it entails a commitment to an exclusive relationship with the other person to make this decision.

Furthermore, some partners may introduce each other to important personalities in their life: mentors, friends, family, parents, or spiritual community. Some couples may try living together (have in mind that this have both good and bad side) while others may embark on summer vacations together.

Here, couples tend to be curious about each other like will she makes a good housewife? What do I need to know about him and what does he need to know about me to be able to make this decision about settling down?

Read Also: https://relhealth.com/20-signs-a-man-is-ready-for-marriage-and-13-signs-hes-not/

Dating after getting marriage

You might be thinking “how is this possible”? It is possible as this type of dating differs from others. Now that you have committed yourself to someone else, you may want to diligently nurture and grow that relationship (a fulfilled marriage, unfortunately, doesn’t just surface naturally, which is one of the biggest misconceptions about marriage by many today).

Dating after marriage is very vital as it gives couples exclusive time with each other. While dating, you guys have enough time to catch each other up on what has happened in the week, observe how your significant other may have changed recently, have important discussions, and make decisions. You can also spice the relationship by having fun together.

Having defined the type of dating you are with your partner is very helpful to you and your partner. This is why you see many relationships crash today because partners fail to define the type of dating they’re doing.

What are the things you need to know before you start going out with your crush?

The first time I met my girlfriend; we were just talking and staring at each other. I offered to get her some chilled drink and she accepted. She was telling me that all guys are the same and that she knows what I wanted. I was speechless and needed a reverend father to confirm myself as a saint in front of her.

I was convinced that there was no chemistry between us and she finally decided to give me her phone number. As I whispered to her that am going home, she pulled me back and gave me a cool kiss which I hardly move. I was left amazed and that was how I enjoyed my first date.

Furthermore, we graduated from friends to lovers in no time. Have in mind that transitions

Read more at https://relhealth.com/dating-14-things-to-know-before-you-start-dating-him-or-her/

(1) (Reply)

I Buy All Giftcards Itunes,ebay,amazon,steam Cards / GUYS SEE: ‘how Runs Girls Can Make Nigeria Better’ – Etinosa Idemudia Writes / If A Male/Female Nler Or "Hacker" Stalks Your Family Member On A Quest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.