Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' (32921 Views)

What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Midas01: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lol
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Mycartoonpic(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Born2Breed(f): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Until our politicians receive beating like Ekeremadu,they won't sit up

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by dochenaj: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kingosytex:
Kanu is wrong on this, advising IPOB to attack the political elites from the east is uncalled for. How does he want to achieve the dream? Isn't Kanu aware the elites are needed to actualise the dream? What message is he really trying to pass across?

Kanu shouldn't be an "eze onye agwanam", he should hire and listen to good advisers. Kanu should let go of his ego, in his attempt to take the whole glory of the struggle, he brainwashed many and made them turn against those that even started the struggle before him. Kanu really goofed on this.
When I saw his pride, I knew he will fail. Pride goes before a fall.

Biafra can only be achieved by the collaborative effort of the ruling class, his failure to see that portends to plain stupidity.
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by BrownRoofRep: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
He's a UK citizen, how do you deport him from his country?

4 Likes

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by bentwood85(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
You might need this information below..
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Sannisege: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
fools
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by hush15: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jchi9876:
The mumu self acclaimed god is in England eating fish and chips while his flat head biafuros are sheepishly being slaughtered by gallant soldiers from the,so called zoo.

Nnamdi Kanu come back to the zoo and liberate your people. Buhari will not do anything to you he will only tell you something cheesy

sometimes, i wonder the fish brain nigerians have. so you go deport them. How? what if they are germans by birth, british or american? will americans deport americans or they dont know Kanu is british.....

5 Likes

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Pavarottii(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jchi9876:
The mumu self acclaimed god is in England eating fish and chips while his flat head biafuros are sheepishly being slaughtered by gallant soldiers from the,so called zoo.

Nnamdi Kanu come back to the zoo and liberate your people. Buhari will not do anything to you he will only tell you something cheesy
Can't the governors liberate dem? Are the governors not worried the govt doesnt have their time?
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Stingman:

To you...the long sightedness of the problem is for Igbos to endure the chaos of unplanned and unjust Nigeria...where they have to score high marks to get into school and yet will queue behind those who score less? Have no federal infrastructure....cannot attain some important positions in their own country? Just because they can buy and sell in the country. How low can you get? You are only interested in you belly and what you can find to eat in a single day. The day your views extends beyond food, you will see that life has many things to offer.
If you will look well, you will discover that Igbo's are not even the most I'll treated even the SS providing the oil are not even as well treated as the SE,
But the ego of the Igbo will not allow him see road,
I don't feel like speaking to you in the same manner that you addressed me so I will advise you not to wail when another massacre of Igbos repeat it self
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by seproperties(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Let us Adore Peace ..
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Jaqenhghar: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Deport a passport holder?

What brand of weed are these niggers on

5 Likes

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by KanuSE: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jchi9876:

Lol cheesy
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by BrownRoofRep: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Simplyleo:

Now let me ignore the insult and focus on the part that really interest me most. The text in bold should actually call for concern if true.

If that is the case, then igbo youths really have a good case against the leaders in the SE, honestly. Wtf?

However, actions against these leaders shouldn't be directed by nnamdi kanu as he has more than proven all his action are for selfish interest, this is very obvious.

Honestly, these governors deserve civil disobedience if that is the language they will understand and it should be right here in Nigeria, no time waiting for them abroad.

And most importantly, these are state projects, no point wasting time attacking the Buhari-led fed govt
Before you start blabbering are you aware it's a federal road?

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by DevilhimseIf: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy
[/s]
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by GoodFaith: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lot of people will beat the shit out of the fools
and will not be deported to Nigeria and likely will not go to jail ?

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by PapaAdanna: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Make una go to Europe

Stop making noise down here

Dey are waiting patiently grin grin

5 Likes

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by sukar886: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
empty threat, make una go there na, make we know weather na una papa get Yankee, wey de go deport am...abeg make una go collect beating jare

7 Likes

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by bluecircle470: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jchi9876:

He’s in Israel and not England
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by KanuSE: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
hush15:

sometimes, i wonder the fish brain nigerians have. so you go deport them. How? what if they are germans by birth, british or american? will americans deport americans or they dont know Kanu is british.....

I thought cownu's Biafran...undecided
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by olumalcolm(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Stingman:

He is enjoying where there are excellent roads and 24 hrs electricity...Now see how you are sheepishly helping yourself in Nigeria with their oloshos?

This is the popular Enugu- Awka federal road...A link to two SE state capital...The distance is not more 60km...and these governors have done NOTHING...Now who is a sick sheep...you or them?
A link to TWO SOUTHEAST STATE CAPITAL that isn't more than 60km but they will come to lagos and talk trash. I give up, no more argument.60KM kwa
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by dadebayo1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Don't dare but travel to meet them in obodo oyinbo grin

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by DevilhimseIf: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

I thought cownu's Biafran...undecided
[/s]
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by GoodFaith: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Stingman:

To you...the long sightedness of the problem is for Igbos to endure the chaos of unplanned and unjust Nigeria...where they have to score high marks to get into school and yet will queue behind those who score less? Have no federal infrastructure....cannot attain some important positions in their own country? Just because they can buy and sell in the country. How low can you get? You are only interested in you belly and what you can find to eat in a single day. The day your views extends beyond food, you will see that life has many things to offer.

Please stop lying
The three major tribes has rule Nigeria and destroy Nigeria
What will you say of other tribes that is not one of the three major tribes? will have to queue behind you people "where they have to score high marks to get into school and yet will queue behind those who score less? "
What you likely talking about is for the three major tribes to get back seat and let other people rule
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by janykute: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

You're wasting your time. Nigeria is already a disorderly, chaotic dead end.

There is an Igbo adage that if you must eat a Frog, make you eat the one that is big.

If Igbos must be in a disorderly, chaotic dead end, let it be that of Biafra and not Nigeria.

Brothers who live n their own separate house alone have a much better chance at settling their issues than when they living in a compound where all the neighbour's are all fighting each other

GBAM.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by dochenaj: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Simplyleo:

Now let me ignore the insult and focus on the part that really interest me most. The text in bold should actually call for concern if true.

If that is the case, then igbo youths really have a good case against the leaders in the SE, honestly. Wtf?

However, actions against these leaders shouldn't be directed by nnamdi kanu as he has more than proven all his action are for selfish interest, this is very obvious.

Honestly, these governors deserve civil disobedience if that is the language they will understand and it should be right here in Nigeria, no time waiting for them abroad.

And most importantly, these are state projects, no point wasting time attacking the Buhari-led fed govt
A federal road is a federal project. So Buhari-led government deserves the attack.

FERMA should have fixed that road before it became this bad, but they didn't. And I can see there is a death trap.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Darlington1976(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
To cut long story short let one of them travel to Europe or America to test if IPOB won't give them d beating of their lives. Mumu dey worry dis South East governors by saying they will bring him back when he hv all his papers and also a citizen of Britain. They think advance country is doing things like d Zoo country dat is living in impunity and lawlessness

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by AnanseK(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
We had Nigerian civil war, now we are having Biafran civil war. Igbos have fired the first shot - in Germany.
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by 9jabull: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
sharpden:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/attack-us-and-be-deported-back-to-nigeria-southeast-govs-dare-nnamdi-kanu/

SE governors taught they are mean, but dont know that IPOB is more mean than them.
Its not just may talk but reality IPOB never talk before & fail to execute I dare them all to go to Germany, USA, Spain etc, because they will beat hell out from them & noting i mean noting will happen.

5 Likes

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by GoodFaith: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Darlington1976:
To cut long story short let one of them travel to Europe or America to test if IPOB won't give them d beating of their lives. Mum dey worry dis South East governors.

All Nigerians need to start beating all the leaders that have failed nigeria
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by henryobinna(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Chidorx60:

If you will look well, you will discover that Igbo's are not even the most I'll treated even the SS providing the oil are not even as well treated as the SE,
But the ego of the Igbo will not allow him see road,
I don't feel like speaking to you in the same manner that you addressed me so I will advise you not to wail when another massacre of Igbos repeat it self
I don't think you're worth any response from any Igbo that knows his worth.

you have a very warped way of reasoning things out.

Leave Igbos alone while they fight for what they believe.Simple.

Unless you're a government official otherwise dey your lane bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out / Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday / Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.