Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' (32939 Views)

What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Jchi9876: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
koning:

Mandela did not liberate his people by shouting and making noise from England, USA or Canada. Neither did Fidel Castro and Che Guevera.
Nnamdi Kanu has lost credibility. He is using 'umu boy boy' that stole Oga's money to run to Europe. Some are even making Monthly contributions.

And They pride themselves as the street smart tribe meanwhile one small boy Is hitting them maga
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Jchi9876: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
bluecircle470:

He’s in Israel and not England

What difference ? When is he coming back?
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by gidgiddy: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
candidtalk:

No. The British government will strip Kanu of his British citizenship and deport him to his second nation Nigeria. Read below to note Kanu is described as British-Nigerian. Also important is the fact he is a naturalised Briton and not British born. Go and find out the significance of those facts because I am not your teacher and cannot spell it all out for you.

Suffice to say you should all continue to queue blindly behind Kanu, like you did Ojukwu, to be talking as if he is some superman who can do what he wants, when he wants to anyone he wants. When they decide to take him down it will appear like magic to all of you his worshippers. Buhari did it already with Python dance and when he causes enough trouble for them then the British Government will do the needful also.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu

As much as the British could strip a person who has dual British citizenship of his British citizenship, it is only done in extreme cases such as terrorism. The government does not see IPOB as a terrorist group no do they see what happend to Ekweremadu as nothing more than harassment.

I wonder why you people still talk about python dance. An operation where armed Soldiers were going fight unarmed civilians? What a disgrace

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by jamjo: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Simplyleo:

Now let me ignore the insult and focus on the part that really interest me most. The text in bold should actually call for concern if true.

If that is the case, then igbo youths really have a good case against the leaders in the SE, honestly. Wtf?

However, actions against these leaders shouldn't be directed by nnamdi kanu as he has more than proven all his action are for selfish interest, this is very obvious.

Honestly, these governors deserve civil disobedience if that is the language they will understand and it should be right here in Nigeria, no time waiting for them abroad.

And most importantly, these are state projects, no point wasting time attacking the Buhari-led fed govt

It is not a state project sir. 90% of "IMPORTANT" roads that are bad in Southeast are federal roads. I'm not saying our governors are doing good in infrastructural development NOOOO.
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by tsdarkside(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
OfoIgbo:
This is the height of empty threat.

While I still do not support the harassment that Ekweremadu received in Germany, I believe the SE governors are more deserving of such harassment than Ekweremadu.

Also the SE governors are overstepping their bounds by threatening deportation. SE governors are just citizens/visitors in these countries and lack the power to effect any deportation order. Already the German Police have made it quite clear, that no crime was committed so I wonder how this empty threat by the governors will work.

If the SE governors had not joined the federal government in proscribing IPOB, I am so sure IPOB will not resort to this level of harassing public officers in foreign land. As the SE governors and the federal government have decided to wield an uncalled for big stick of proscription of IPOB, I totally have nothing against IPOB harassing and banning federal government officials and SE Governors from foreign lands.

These are dangerous times, because the Revolution Now crew are observing and picking up tips, and I won't be surprised if they adopt some of the IPOB ways, seeing that they are also being harassed by the federal government.
THOS THAT MAKE PEACEFUL CHANGE IMPOSSIBLE, MAKE VIOLENT CHANGE INEVITABLE. Governments must master the art of fashioning out ways that the general populace can let off steam, otherwise the steam build-up can lead to a huge explosion.
Banning and criminalising people who are hurting, rather than giving them succour, will eventually lead to something more dangerous
Please read up on the Russian Revolution

i wouldnt be sure about that....even to get your international passport it is stated to say your state of origin before been nigerian....they know were to deport your funky black ass to....

governors have more power than una think....
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by DevilhimseIf: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Chineke! shocked
[/s]
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by tsdarkside(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
we nigerians should just kick back and watch the drama....

attackin your elders....??

slappin your mama,because she is wrong....??

good night with such strategie....
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by luluman: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Simplyleo:
Make dem just keep their fight within themselves, e no concern us. Shebi na ike go bail am because buhari dey oppress am, na dem sabi.
Yes o, na Igbo vs Igbo. Let them wipe themselves comot for our Naija . Thank God na dem dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by luluman: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jchi9876:
The mumu self acclaimed god is in England eating fish and chips while his flat head biafuros are sheepishly being slaughtered by gallant soldiers from the,so called zoo.

Nnamdi Kanu come back to the zoo and liberate your people. Buhari will not do anything to you he will only tell you something cheesy
I don laugh tire I swear: you too funny .The fear wey KANU get for Buhari / Buratai pass the fear wey earth worm get for salt yet you say make him come back. KANU has even said they should not burry him in Nigeria if him die because if him dead body Hear "Buhari.....it will wake up & begin to run.
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by vanunu: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
candidtalk:

Some of you are ignorant sha. Kanu can be stripped of his British citizenship if he continues promoting terror. His citizenship can also be revoked easily if a naturalised Briton and not British by birth. I can give you many example of those this has happened to in the Uk but one should do if you wish to accept you are ill-informed and ignorant. Let Kanu continue. If he is convicted of instigating acts of terror against Nigerians in the UK then you will know how behind you really are about modern international relations and how Biafra will fail woefully because it is full of grossly uninformed anarchists who simply don't know much about running a Country beyond hating others blindly.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/17/isis-suspect-jack-letts-stripped-british-citizenship

But beating is not an act of terror, you think that the white men are as stupid as the Nigeria govt. that is fighting a proxy sectarian war and declaring peaceful groups as terrorists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

As much as the British could strip a person who has dual British citizenship of his British citizenship, [b]it is only done in extreme cases such as terrorism. [/b]The government does not see IPOB as a terrorist group no do they see what happend to Ekweremadu as nothing more than harassment.

I wonder why you people still talk about python dance. An operation where armed Soldiers were going fight unarmed civilians? What a disgrace

They will upgrade him in the end when IPOB start killing and kidnapping which I believe they will get to eventually under the instigation of Kanu. Just watch. Kanu is not very bright. His foolhardy approach will see him walk into the trap they are setting for him that will neutralise him for good.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Jchi9876: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
luluman:
I don laugh tire I swear: you too funny .The fear wey KANU get for Buhari / Buratai pass the fear wey earth worm get for salt yet you say make him come back. KANU has even said they should not burry him in Nigeria if him die because if him dead body Hear "Buhari.....it will wake up & begin to run.

I doubt if the idiot can even handle a firearm
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by vanunu: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
tsdarkside:
we nigerians should just kick back and watch the drama....

attackin your elders....??

slappin your mama,because she is wrong....??

good night with such strategie....

But most of those that attacked the senator were his age mates, so it is the case of elders fighting an elder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by taiyeayodeji: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
don't mind them.Nigerians are the most easily decieved people, kanu is not an authority in Europe and he lacks the power to stop anybody from cpming.only the government of any country can do that.i think people don't really know what happened in Germany and also the law in Germany.if I will explain a little, German police don't arrest people any how unless you comit a serious offence.if you are a legal residence, if you comit offence, you will get a letter and you will use your own leg come meet them.they know where you stay and if they need you,you will get a letter from them,there are process.if they need to charge you to court , you will be charged to court. so let nigerians be decieved that this people can do whatever they like and go Scot free.some of them might have even got a letter to appear at the station.if the Nigerian embassy opens a case against them.they will be investigated and if they have violated the German law .they will face the German law.Even if they possess German passport, it can be seized and they are sent back to Nigeria under some conditions.If the group goes beyond their boundary and they get labelled as a terror group, any member of the group is in shut.so it's best they operate under the law and within their limit and power.What actually happened was the police came after the whole thing has died down and even the person attacked had gone. it's an offence to even hit your child , not to talk of an adult. so let's not be decieved

quote author=Afamed post=81457308]How this Nnamdi is able to play on these people intelligent, I really don't know. Few months ago, he publicly made a broadcast.

Nnamdi Kanu Dec 2018:Buhari is dead and long buried. The one in Aso rock is Jubrin from Sudan
Nnamdi Kanu August 2019: Attack Buhari wherever you see in Abroad

Are Nnamdi Kanu and his gullible followers suffering from diametia?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
No problems, we are waiting for Umahi and his cohorts.
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by coolexy2: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Is the same kanu that claimed Atiku is Cameronian
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
vanunu:

But beating is not an act of terror, you think that the white men are as stupid as the Nigeria govt. that is fighting a proxy sectarian war and declaring peaceful groups as terrorists.

You're going to be there at every single incidence to prevent all beatings turning into a death some day? Question of time buddy. The way you guys talk amaze me. As if you can quantify the force every instigated assaulter will use. There is nothing peaceful about IPOB. Their leader Kanu and his followers openly preach hate against other Nigerians. The only reason he is not in trouble is because the UK is not too bothered right now but they will be in the end when Kanu and IPOB's antics gets out of hand as I see it happening because the likes of Kanu are only encouraged to do worse when they get away with wrongdoing. This was someone who was bailed and went on to flout virtually every single bail condition he was given disdainfully.

I will implore you folks to stop talking about the West and praising Germans, Britons as civilised. When their people and land are threatened both will deport and/or extradite hateful elements from their shore as was the case with Abu Hamza ,extradited to the US, and Abu Qatada deported to Jordan. They are capable of really low and uncivilised behaviour and abuse of human rights. Go and read the case of Shamima Begum Britain stripped of her citizen even as was was born in Britain and has never lived abroad. This led to the death of her son even as the world pleaded with the UK to review their harsh, unjust and illegal stance.

Will they do same to a Caucasian Brit called Samantha Smith? You lot just open your mouth to praise foreign nation ignorantly. Below is clear proof the UK incontrovertibly violated Shamima Begum human rights by making her Stateless. Shows how your 'snow white' Oyinbo is capable of atrocities when it suits him.

https://rightsinfo.org/shamima-begum-human-rights-impact-making-someone-stateless/

Is Nationality A Human Right?
Yes, and it is internationally recognised as such.

The legal instruments that describe nationality as a human right include the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, the Convention on the Rights of the Child, the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women, and many more.

Making someone stateless doesn’t just violate a person’s right to a nationality, it violates their access to other human rights too.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by tsdarkside(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
vanunu:

But most of those that attacked the senator were his age mates, so it is the case of elders fighting an elder.

yeah....
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by chinedumoooo: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
The miscreant nnamdi kanu was set free under stigent conditions which Dr Ike ekweremadu and his Co senator abaribe took the risk and bail the fool out of kuje prison without any good relationship but both sacrifices all their time, money, energy , connection's in order to bail that ingrate and arrogant man called kanu.
After all these,he has the infantry to order his abnormal followers to lay their fingers on Dr Ike ekweremadu.
He has bites more than he can chew, honestly.
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by God2man2again(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Following
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Weathered:

What a retardded moronic idiot you are!!! Is SS a tribe or a people? SS is a region and Igbos are still the largest ethnic group in the SS.

Even at that, if the SS don't complain about thier ill treatment does it mean others should accept same treatment?

Will you get out of the internet and go complete your interrupted education.

Worthless, wasted birth!
Its only social media that can make a conversation between a person like me and a brainless imp like u possible,

I will not bother dwelling on the issue on ground,because it will be useless trying to reason sense with the dumbest fellow in Nigeria.

Oga carry your problems that you caused for urself by your stupidity and lack of an iota of intelligence to another person,I don't talk to misfits,
Moronic Buffon.
Btw fools like you are the problem of Nigeria,it will be good if you substandard kind are churned out.
It is Igbo's with brains that we who want unity are appealing to stay back not brainless dunces like u
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2019

henryobinna:
I don't think you're worth any response from any Igbo that knows his worth.

you have a very warped way of reasoning things out.

Leave Igbos alone while they fight for what they believe.Simple.

Unless you're a government official otherwise dey your lane bro.
Well its only sad that you don't know your worth ,since you responded to me.

Someone who doesn't know how to follow what he feels is right is not fit to be independent.
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Cantonese: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
One simply cannot understand the agitation of Nnamdi Kanu and his followers. Are they true to their intention? How can an organisation whose leader supports violence intend to lead the "liberated" people peacefully? There are similar tendencies between IPOB and ISIS. For ISIS they tell us that they are striving for a pure Islamic state, where the people will live for ever according to the tenets of Islam. Leadership is with the iron fist while the leaders are fugitive criminals. The IPOB leader has similar tendencies. He wants to create a purely Igbo state which rulership will be by manipulation and iron fist.

Between the two groups their members are blind. The are held captive and enslaved by the satanic ideologies of their leaders and everyday hoping to arrive at their "promised land". Many blind followers have lost their lives to these satanic men.

Money is the principal reason for their agitation. In order to achieve this the get their followers yo wreak havoc while they themselves smile to the bank daily.

The leaders of the two organisations are fugitives without peace where they are. At every turn they look around them so that no one surprises them.

For government it is better that they stop these type of mem before they stop you.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by omanzo02: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
They can't deport him, attacking them is enough reason for his host country to give him maximum protection, they think they are dealing with wuru wuru countries.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Weathered: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Chidorx60:

Its only social media that can make a conversation between a person like me and a brainless imp like u possible,

I will not bother dwelling on the issue on ground,because it will be useless trying to reason sense with the dumbest fellow in Nigeria.

Oga carry your problems that you caused for urself by your stupidity and lack of an iota of intelligence to another person,I don't talk to misfits,
Moronic Buffon.
Btw fools like you are the problem of Nigeria,it will be good if you substandard kind are churned out.
It is Igbo's with brains that we who want unity are appealing to stay back not brainless dunces like u
you should thank me for educating your miserable life better than all your teachers combined, no?

And your writing ability is a perfect mirror of your life: a complete wreck!

You should stay away form the internet, a dopey, crazed illiterate plonker like you have nothing to give, not even an opinion. You're just a finger-itching Illiterate trying to abuse the internet with his full-blown stupidity.

Curse be onto you.
Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by godliman: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Deport a british citizen? Funny talk.. Umahi just visit Nuremberg IBC( Int Beating Center) Then we will take you serious. REMEMBER NO SARS FOR YANKEE. Only you and Ipob criminals

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cantonese:
One simply cannot understand the agitation of Nnamdi Kanu and his followers. Are they true to their intention? How can an organisation whose leader supports violence intend to lead the "liberated" people peacefully? There are similar tendencies between IPOB and ISIS. For ISIS they tell us that they are striving for a pure Islamic state, where the people will live for ever according to the tenets of Islam. Leadership is with the iron fist while the leaders are fugitive criminals. The IPOB leader has similar tendencies. He wants to create a purely Igbo state which rulership will be by manipulation and iron fist.

Between the two groups their members are blind. The are held captive and enslaved by the satanic ideologies of their leaders and everyday hoping to arrive at their "promised land". Many blind followers have lost their lives to these satanic men.

Money is the principal reason for their agitation. In order to achieve this the get their followers yo wreak havoc while they themselves smile to the bank daily.

The leaders of the two organisations are fugitives without peace where they are. At every turn they look around them so that no one surprises them.

For government it is better that they stop these type of mem before they stop you.
People like you should be duplicated on the earth,
Very honest and clearly brilliant.

But sadly this ipob lepers will not see this lopehole in their plan for freedom, anyone who points it out to them is an enemy.

Ipob is destined for failure and it would be better if the Igbos resist the plans of KANU before he leads to another massacre of Igbo's,
The python dance occurance have not taught them a lessons,
I hope kaanu has more pets to at least mourn about

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Weathered:
you should thank me for educating your miserable life better than all your teachers combined, no?

And your writing ability is a perfect mirror of your life: a complete wreck!

You should stay away form the internet, a dopey, crazed illiterate plonker like you have nothing to give, not even an opinion. You're just a finger-itching Illiterate trying to abuse the internet with his full-blown stupidity.

Curse be onto you.
Your insignificance is making you crazy for my attention,
So please carry your epidemic stupidity and get off my mentions,
Bloody idiot!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Poses With Granddaughter, Jiddah, To Celebrate His 61st Birthday / I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) / EFCC Arrest Politician aide Over Offensive Threatening Campaign Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.