Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence (7938 Views)

EFCC Denies Raiding Justice Mary Odili's Home / Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) / EFCC Denies Raiding Onnoghen's House, To Drag Fani-Kayode To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence by cooldude62(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Foolish people. Are they supposed to deny or sue? This is a serious allegation! Nobody trusts them again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence by jrusky(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Naijafull19:

I don't support Tinubu, APC or PDP

I don't even like all these corrupt polticans. Whatever their party

So, don't disturb me with your rant. It's not meant for me. You need it more.

All this persecution things...that's how they take deceive us. Even the APC poiliticans you don;t like.And quite frankly I am tired. Make they arreast all of them please.

Bro it's not about rant all I want is anybody who loot or stole this country money either directly or indirectly from any party should be made accountablefir it if all well meaning Nigerians has stand on this ground today all those i mentioned will have be in efcc custody to proof their innocent by force by fire but when you talk apc rats will insult you simply they claimed pdp was corrupt so they too must corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence by blackboy2star(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Like how Fashola 80 million website cheesy... indeed we're in zoo.

Naijafull19:
Sad that people Blocked efcc FROM doing their job

Now, I don't support Tinubu, Buhari, et al. Infact, I wish APC and PDP leaders were in EFCC clutches. But the thing is, let us start from somewhere.

There are far too many corrupt people walking free today, because the minute EFCC moves in to investigate, people , especially those whose interests EFCC is acting in, start shouting that they are being persecuted.

So let EFCC investigate Ambode. Let's forget about this persecution thing. Because it is a clever trick used many times by politicans to escape prosecution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence by donaldde2: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
When set of people are assigned to fight against corruption , what do we expect, lies... Same Efcc that denied of going to Ambode's residence and are also denied of Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence. Thunder strike u and ur pay masters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence by Richy4(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
How did the youths or whatever obtain the information that the EFCC were coming to search his home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence by Sermwell(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
busomma:
Truth is always the first casualty in this circumstance. Does it make sense that EFCC will plant foreign currency in order to make the honorable governor guilty? His lawyers are overplaying their hands if I may say.
you are not smart at all!! so you are believing the same EFCC who initially denied conducting any search?? use your head oga!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence by Glorylynn: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
I presume you are not a Nigerian,what’s APC what’s EFCC,efcc belongs to APC so what are you driving at?

Naijafull19:
Sad that people Blocked efcc FROM doing their job

Now, I don't support Tinubu, Buhari, et al. Infact, I wish APC and PDP leaders were in EFCC clutches. But the thing is, let us start from somewhere.

There are far too many corrupt people walking free today, because the minute EFCC moves in to investigate, people , especially those whose interests EFCC is acting in, start shouting that they are being persecuted.

So let EFCC investigate Ambode. Let's forget about this persecution thing. Because it is a clever trick used many times by politicans to escape prosecution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Glorylynn:
I presume you are not a Nigerian,what’s APC what’s EFCC,efcc belongs to APC so what are you driving at?

Fine, let's leave all the corrupt people alone.

Enjoy having your money stolen, since you people are angry because people from your side are being arrested.

Me, APC and PDP are one and the same. They should probe them now, then when PDP takes over they can probe APC all they want and so on until people stop stealing from us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence by yosiakins(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hello house,pls I really a work, I have ond in Architecture and bsc(ed) in computer science, 07016770422

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence by simplesearch: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

This your let's start from somewhere is why we have bad leadership in Nigeria. Tell me a trend that has started in Nigeria and was later changed? Why can't we start well ones and for all in what we do in Nigeria.

Exactly! Just wonder why EFCC always like to jump the queue hastily when dealing with people in the opposition camp. This supposed glaring partisanship on the part of EFCC is why people are no longer taking them serious. We want a progressive and corruption free society but with the way EFCC is going about their duty, allowing every government in power to use them freely to their advantage will take us nowhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence by seanjy4konji: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
eff looking for yahoo boys up and down when fter the ratatata of fighting corruption?all of them re abroad spending all the looted billions in dollars they have stolen and no one in jail...quick to take a picture of a yahoo boy without investigation say he steal 150 dollars frrom white man...

is that efcc?150 dollars to 10 billion dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence by Staro: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Switruth:
But they said they didn’t conduct search there in the first place. Haba

Ability to lie and lie shamelessly is the first requirement of working for Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence by Empiree: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
busomma:
Truth is always the first casualty in this circumstance. Does it make sense that EFCC will plant foreign currency in order to make the honorable governor guilty? His lawyers are overplaying their hands if I may say.
you don't know how law enforcement works. This is not peculiar to EFCC only. It is worldwide law enforcement tactic. Efcc might just be juvenile in this practice. They aren't that smart like FBI. They need more technology in way they enter subject house without detection and they don't come in croud like that.

They should do their job but definitely not when they are highly suspected of foul play. Law enforcement worldwide is very dirty business. They not gonna make heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence by Legendguru: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
hmm
Re: EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence by Glorylynn: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bro efcc knows the biggest thieves in Nigeria but won’t go after them,they are so biased I am just waiting for a change in government so that they can change the efcc boss and he can be probed too,you won’t believe your ears if you hear the amount of money these efcc people are stealing,those people are thieves

Naijafull19:

Fine, let's leave all the corrupt people alone.

Enjoy having your money stolen, since you people are angry because people from your side are being arrested.

Me, APC and PDP are one and the same. They should probe them now, then when PDP takes over they can probe APC all they want and so on until people stop stealing from us!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun APC Reconciliation Team Meets Aregbesola, Oyetola / Osun Indigenes Commend Aregbesola For Resurrecting Train Service / Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.