Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria (49706 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by jiggaz(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Billionaire heiresses, Temi Otedola and DJ Cuppy were featured in UK’s Daily Mail and referred to as “Britain’s new super-rich” as they currently lead a jet-set lifestyle and enjoy all the trappings of wealth.

In the article, Cuppy Otedola, said

“when she is working in Nigeria she needs to travel with a security team in a bullet proof car due to the risk of robbery and kidnapping”.

This is the reason she much happier in London and has recently moved into her own apartment there.

She also said “London is bliss as I can walk down Brompton Road without a worry in the world. In Lagos I can’t say “I am going out for two hours”, I have to go with people, take security, my dad needs to know where I am. None of my other DJ friends need security, it is kind of his fault so he has to pay for it”.

Her sister Temi, who is studying for a degree in art history at University College London, gave her own reason for loving London as “We have done Dubai and Paris but always come back to London. You have the luxury shops, luxury cars, luxury houses, you can spend the money you have worked hard making”.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/06/anytime-i-work-in-nigeria-i-need-to-move-around-in-a-bullet-proof-car-dj-cuppy-and-temie-otedola-to-uks-daily-mail/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by brunofarad(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
So what do we do now.....?

Good night peeps grin

Don't go to bed yet if you have not liked my profile pic.

Those that checked loved what they saw...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by olatunjithomas(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
NOTED!!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by VIEWS95: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
I just love this girl.... For no reason at all...... Super crush on her!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by ify2nyce(f): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
why are you telling us?

291 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by ireneony(f): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mtchewwe. ..because she is fortunate to come out from a wealthy family...she is feeling like a drama queen

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by doyinisaac(m): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchewwe. ..because she is fortunate to come out from a wealthy..she is feeling like a drama queen
I was expecting someone to say this...grin

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by jmichlins(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Thunder fire you and your mouth for saying such

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by CaroLyner(f): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
this girl literally shamed her country

178 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
anytime I work in Nigeria, I move freely in the Danfos ; does anybody care?

354 Likes 18 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by mickeymimi: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
She kinds luk Chinese thou..may be its her make up
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by SosaHD(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by floragregs(f): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
She'll soon loose her likes from people. She talks too much.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
jmichlins:
Hahahaha bros why e pain you like this nau? grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by jmichlins(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
iAmCharis:
Hahahaha bros why e pain you like this nau? grin
are there not humans living in this country. Even the person that made the money she is spending lives here

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by LesbianBoy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
jmichlins:
Broke people always think they have an opinion undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by LesbianBoy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchewwe. ..because she is fortunate to come out from a wealthy..she is feeling like a drama queen
undecided

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by nikkypearl(f): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
With God,your security is sure!
Forget bullet proof cars undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by mickeymimi: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
9ja don suffer ..you had to go about in bullet proof and with security every where ke...na waa o ..and u blame ur fathers wealth 4 it. ...
I guess we cant have it all .. some rich people have no freedom.

well life is very precious sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by mmclatino(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Gentleman go chop nahww cuppy.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by jmichlins(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Broke people always think they have an opinion undecided
rich manwoman like you please come and be going

40 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
jmichlins:
are there not humans living in this country. Even the person that made the money she is spending lives here
Yes, there are people living here but she's not like everybody. She's the daughter of a billionaire and can be easily kidnapped by hungry wolves for money. She could be harmed during that process. Remember what happened to small doctor last week and that's just a musician that doesn't have much.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by spartanobad(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Rubbish gerawt

You move in bullet proof car...its alright and accepted so why are you telling us...

Your dad no even travels in that...
Na by d tym u no marry clock 30 u go see d beta side of bullet proof husband's

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by lordcyl3(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
but she's right now.... nobody is really safe in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Sammy99666: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Leoswaggs(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
bulletproof or no bulletproof our pothole go kil u without mercy..
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by repogirl(f): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Seriously?

12 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by cold(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm..can't blame you though. If i was in your shoes i'd do same. Nigeria is a jungle

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
jiggaz:
Billionaire heiresses, Temi Otedola and DJ Cuppy were featured in UK’s Daily Mail and referred to as “Britain’s new super-rich” as they currently lead a jet-set lifestyle and enjoy all the trappings of wealth.

In the article, Cuppy Otedola, said “when she is working in Nigeria she needs to travel with a security team in a bullet proof car due to the risk of robbery and kidnapping”.
This is the reason she much happier in London and has recently moved into her own apartment there.

She also said “London is bliss as I can walk down Brompton Road without a worry in the world. In Lagos I can’t say “I am going out for two hours”, I have to go with people, take security, my dad needs to know where I am. None of my other DJ friends need security, it is kind of his fault so he has to pay for it”.

Her sister Temi, who is studying for a degree in art history at University College London, gave her own reason for loving London as “We have done Dubai and Paris but always come back to London. You have the luxury shops, luxury cars, luxury houses, you can spend the money you have worked hard making”.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/06/anytime-i-work-in-nigeria-i-need-to-move-around-in-a-bullet-proof-car-dj-cuppy-and-temie-otedola-to-uks-daily-mail/

Good for her
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by ibez007(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
How Pathetic!..

Yaa Robbi!.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Aviero: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
And so what? so we should all jump into lagoon, nonsense!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Ezerika Is Married. Flaunts Ring, Changes Name / I Have Never Loved Anyone Like Wizkid In My Lifetime – Jada Pollock / Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.