Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Will Fight Any IPOB Who Will Attack Obiano Abroad – Victor Umeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Fight Any IPOB Who Will Attack Obiano Abroad – Victor Umeh (605 Views)

I Have Never Seen Group Like IPOB Who Feeds Fat On Fake News,lies And Propaganda / Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Fight Any IPOB Who Will Attack Obiano Abroad – Victor Umeh by blogger4: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2019
The former chairman of APGA chief Victor Umeh and former senator of Anambra central senatorial District, has issued a strong warning to members of the Indigenous people of BiAFRA #iPOB to erase the thought of attacking Governor.

Willie Obiano or be ready to face him if such action is carried out. He made this statement in Abuja when addressing a group of corp members from Anambra extraction who paid him a courtesy visit at his residence in Asokoro.

We will not Tolerate any attack on members of our party most especially the Executive governor of Anambra who is the leader of our party, APGA belongs to Ndi Igbo and know body can attack An APGA sitting governor without a fight from igbo nation...

READ MORE; https://odinceblog.com/i-will-fight-any-ipob-who-will-attack-obiano-abroad-victor-umeh/

1 Like

Re: I Will Fight Any IPOB Who Will Attack Obiano Abroad – Victor Umeh by wordcat(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2019
See this one dey remind IPOB say him dey.
Re: I Will Fight Any IPOB Who Will Attack Obiano Abroad – Victor Umeh by hisexcellency34: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2019
See this Nkita wey ordinary woman, Ekwunife beat black and blue for election..fake ohamadike

1 Like

Re: I Will Fight Any IPOB Who Will Attack Obiano Abroad – Victor Umeh by Stingman: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Anambra monarchs warn Obiano, herdsmen....Punchnewspaper

------------------------------------------------------------

If this man can fight the herdsmen...and ensure the SE has their share of the federal investment...there won't be any IPOB to fight.

But I am not surprised...most black people like to have wrong priorities.
Re: I Will Fight Any IPOB Who Will Attack Obiano Abroad – Victor Umeh by madmohamed(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
blogger4:
The former chairman of APGA chief Victor Umeh and former senator of Anambra central senatorial District, has issued a strong warning to members of the Indigenous people of BiAFRA #iPOB to erase the thought of attacking Governor.

Willie Obiano or be ready to face him if such action is carried out. He made this statement in Abuja when addressing a group of corp members from Anambra extraction who paid him a courtesy visit at his residence in Asokoro.

We will not Tolerate any attack on members of our party most especially the Executive governor of Anambra who is the leader of our party, APGA belongs to Ndi Igbo and know body can attack An APGA sitting governor without a fight from igbo nation...

READ MORE; https://odinceblog.com/i-will-fight-any-ipob-who-will-attack-obiano-abroad-victor-umeh/
Mr man you are among them, you first save your self before others

(1) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Buys N334 Million House In Usa And Intentionally Omits It In His Ccb / Update On Kano Governorship Election Tribunal / Nigerians Are Reluctant To Buy Local Rice —– Sellers In Ilorin Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.