Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Please I Got Exempted Because Of My Waec Age Help!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please I Got Exempted Because Of My Waec Age Help!!! (1604 Views)

I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 / See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi / I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Got Exempted Because Of My Waec Age Help!!! by 2chukwu(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please I registered for this batch and got exempted because of my waec result age. Now they are processing my exemption letter on my dashboard, can something else be done so I can join the November batch please....Thanks and God bless!
Re: Please I Got Exempted Because Of My Waec Age Help!!! by donpedro11(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
2chukwu:

Please I registered for this batch and got exempted because of my waec result age. Now they are processing my exemption letter on my dashboard, can something else be done so I can join the November batch please....Thanks and God bless!

I can help you, call on 090-27-368-755, and ASAP
Re: Please I Got Exempted Because Of My Waec Age Help!!! by horlabisi93: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
are you over 30
Re: Please I Got Exempted Because Of My Waec Age Help!!! by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 23, 2019
You want to experience camp? It's okay. But later, you will regret that you have just wasted your time with that scheme.

1 Like

Re: Please I Got Exempted Because Of My Waec Age Help!!! by icare44iiiiii: 7:07am On Nov 15, 2019
2chukwu:

Bro, if your age is above 30 you will be automatically be exempted from participating in the scheme,however, if the age you have on your WAEC portal is between 18-29 years plus some months, you can can use it to solve the issue..But if the age on your WAEC certificate is the same with the one that is being processed for exemption , then i dont think it might work ( Kindly note,this advice is only limited to my own experience and other researched carried out...

However ,i will advice you visit the nearest jamb office for more helpful advice..

Good morning.

.You have nailed it ....thats it

1 Like

Re: Please I Got Exempted Because Of My Waec Age Help!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
2chukwu:

Types of age
1. Waec age
2. Football age
3. Nysc age
4. Real age
Nothing i nogo see for this life
Re: Please I Got Exempted Because Of My Waec Age Help!!! by Staniyere1: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dear all,
I no longer offer this service. Thanks
Re: Please I Got Exempted Because Of My Waec Age Help!!! by icare44iiiiii: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Please I Got Exempted Because Of My Waec Age Help!!! by Daddyxyz: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
help i apply for exclusion letter when nysc open their portal in october till now i have not gotten it i just check their site now nothing i showing again pls i need assistance oooo

(1) (Reply)

See Burial Poster Of 11nysc Corps Members That Painfully Died Durin Youth Servic / Credentials For Redeployment In Camp / NYSC Has Introduced Biometrics For Payroll And Attendance For Cds Meetings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.