Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In (39821 Views)

SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission / Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' / The Ministerial List And The Long Wait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by olumalcolm(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Baba is making sure the puzzle dey add up accordingly towards 2023 angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by xangerar: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
The bullion.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by greensandy: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Simongm:

Eni ba wo iseju akan.....

[s] (If one counts the minutes of the crab....)[/s]
He who awaits the blinking of the crab...

Is your case, keep it up you hear?

Don't mind them. Awon oniyeye.
Tinubu is their nightmares, they will soon get used to it.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by kophy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
BlackfireX:
His fall is imminent.....
Hunter that is waiting to hunt God Almighty, shall wait tillllllllllllll.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by mixta140: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Humm
Oga ooo
Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
destiny322:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu... Smart and very crafty. I pray you don't succeed in your potential bid of being the president of this country... I really pray

He will just mount toll gates all over the country

Even at your door step to your village..

Greedy man lol
Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
hannysur8:
Next President, Jagaban of Africa

Over our dead body..

If he will not kpeme b4 then shaa
Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by DevilhimseIf: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
Stablin piggies from the yeast right now..
[/s]
Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by kophy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
jaxxy:
I regret not voting for sowore. That guy has the balls to speak the truth unlike the pack of idiotic political opportunists we have in this country and current corrupt system.

We need serious help in this country.
Political office is different from joints so wise up there lots of things you see, you know you are aware of but alas! you will not divulge even to the closest person in your life, if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by pikaelite(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
What is a political party leader looking for in a meeting like this...
Nawa o, Nigeria and corruption
Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by Olayinka8793(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
The greedy Agbaya trying to sellout his people to ruga terrorist and killer herdsmen in the name of been president.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by azikiweironsi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=athaboi post=81465123]What is he doing there? Mr bullion van[/quote
Is that supposed to be your problem Mr. Man ?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by nwamabo247(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
let them perform well this time

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by azikiweironsi(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
athaboi:
What is he doing there? Mr bullion van

Is that supposed to be your problem Mr Man ?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by simple250: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
jaxxy:
I regret not voting for sowore. That guy has the balls to speak the truth unlike the pack of idiotic political opportunists we have in this country and current corrupt system.

We need serious help in this country.

Sorry for yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by ajebuter(f): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
The one who thinks he is a ' god' and is indeed worshipped by some people..

Forgetting the real GOD who gives and takes power.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by jaxxy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
kophy:
Political office is different from joints so wise up there lots you see but you will not divulge even to the closest person in your life, if you know you know.

That’s why we need a radical mind incharge of the country. I’m not blaming lower office holders that much who can’t do anything bt they must stop playing zombie without looking for and inspiring ways to change the country. Bringing it out from the shithole state it’s in.
Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by fredoooooo: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ashiwaju !!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by jaxxy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
simple250:

Sorry for yourself grin

The truth is bitter bt must be said nevertheless. Look at the level of insecurity and many other issues. Have we lost our senses and humanity in this shithole or what?
Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by Ominimercy(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bullion van
Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gistpeeps:
The ministers were sworn in on Wednesday, inside the Federal Executive Council Chambers, Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Among those present at the event was the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President Ahmed Lawan, Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) Boss Mustapha and the national chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/photo-of-tinubu-as-buhari-swears-in-ministers.html

He look like a young slim Obasanjo in that picture
Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by Starhearts: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
clearry:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Fidelity Bank.

Stop deceiving urself.
Go sell ur phone
Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by okuwehcris: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
See Tinubu looking fresh(money, power and fame). The brain behind APC who knows when to hit the ground running. Strong men do not make noise, you only see the result of their work. Like it or not he's one politician I admire so much...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by focus7: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gistpeeps:
Jagaban himself...

The nightmare of the Igbos

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by focus7: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
BlackfireX:
His fall is imminent.....

Instead of busy expecting somebody's fall why don't you work hard and rise a fraction of his rising.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by Mycartoonpic(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Photos,hmmm interesting https://www.nairaland.com/5371786/what-made-fall-love-partner, see my Signature
Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by bewla(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
athaboi:
Taking care of business

if u want something done good

do it ur self

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by translux(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good morning everyone,

IT student urgently needed in Lekki

OND Accountancy

Must be computer literate

Sage 50(peachtree) is an added advantage

Age between 20 and 24

Accomodation is available

Male

send your c,v to bajomooludare@gmail.com
Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
athaboi:
What iskk he doing there? Mr bullion van
even the vice president can't ask him that, is the chief president of Nigeria, buhari adviser

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by Mrhonesty: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
athaboi:
He is a king maker. Asiwaju 1.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In by nosmassam(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jagaban want to load bullellion van come Lagos after the sworing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR / Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 / Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.