Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Am Back Am Renewed!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Back Am Renewed!! (683 Views)

Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Back Am Renewed!! by dollytino4real(f): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
how will some one report to mod 4 something not serious, dat means if u see somebody who said something bad about u, u will just kill the person. it is a faceless platform. we joke and fight and keep on mowing not reporting pls
Re: Am Back Am Renewed!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
what are you trying to say gan gan?
Re: Am Back Am Renewed!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
There is no need to fight online. The time should be better spent in fighting poverty. But if you're already rich, then you can fight and have fun as you wish online

Though, if some keeps bullying you online, then it's justifiable to fight back or ignore.
Re: Am Back Am Renewed!! by dollytino4real(f): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
FCBboy:
what are you trying to say gan gan?
i just joke wit somebody and the person got me banned 4 a day dat is wat am saying
Re: Am Back Am Renewed!! by dollytino4real(f): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
iClef:
There is no need to fight online. The time should be better spent in fighting poverty. But if you're already rich, then you can fight and have fun as you wish online

Though, if some keeps bullying you online, then it's justifiable to fight back or ignore.
i did not fight or abuse the person on the post but he took offence and got me banned
Re: Am Back Am Renewed!! by tpiander: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Well, at least you are not angry!
Re: Am Back Am Renewed!! by Philadelphia: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
i did not fight or abuse the person on the post but he took offence and got me banned
Hello,

I sent you a dm

(1) (Reply)

Bride Got Pushed To The Floor By A Guest After Refusing To Throw A Bouquet / Young Couple Embarrassed By People After Being Caught In The Bush Making Out / A Woman Intentionally Loses Good Character And Cries When She Can't Find A Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.