Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online (8900 Views)

Professionally Edit & Publish Your Books - Make Regular Income With Your Books! / E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing / Request #1000 - #500,000 in 1 Hour (No Collateral) (No Document) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
don't be In a rush to publish, make sure you do all that is required to have a good e-book before you go public, unless you want your readers to correct you first with bad review before you do the right thing
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2020
Two major things are certain here
1 . Ms word doc remains the best format to upload books for kindle but the problem is knowing the basic rules of ebook formatting eg some people will write 5000k words and would format the book up to 100 and more page. This is very wrong and aesthetically create unnecessary white space distortion, etc and KDP will see it as error and will automatically fix it. Meaning your formating will change
2. Formatting for kindle is slightly different from formatting for other ebook platforms like Draft 2 Digital etc
You need not bother yourself about the term epub files, is somewhat complicated than just an ebook file
The key is knowing how to use the various tools in ms words to format an ebook file.
But in case you’re still confused, I can do that for you for a fee. No matter your content: pictures, tables, illustrations, etc
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2020
Just get the right keyword and your book will sell! No, Keyword is not everything in this business! Good content is! I'm rather Surprise how some persons waste a lot of energy looking for the right keyword.
what is the function of keywords if I may ask? To the best of my knowledge keyword only make your book visible when searched by your targeted readers.
Now the right keyword selection will start from selecting the right book tittle , which is a reflection of the book content, not reflection of the most searched keywords, otherwise you'll be misleading your readers
Also the 7 hidden keywords should reflect the book content, possibly taken from some of the major headings, theme or ideas being projected.
Contrary to this, you might even have a reader who will give you a bad review because your tittle is misleading.
This reminds me of the "right niche syndrome" A lot of people ask me which niche do you think I should write about?
My response is always "any one you can do perfectly" The reason is that all niche is important just as all occupation is important. the basic thing here is to write a winning Book. the topic you have written on might not be trending now, just one global news about something like that will make people start reading books on that.
Don't,' be deceived by screenshots of those making thousands of dollars monthly on kdp as a Nigerian, that kdp 35% royalty payment is something that will grow big gradually, so focus on making it little but regularly.
Happy celebration to my Muslim brothers
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is why you are not making sales in your fiction books.
As a Mass communicator, I still recall how in one of the journalism classes, back then: we were told that "the source of the news is more important than the news". Without a source a news is as worthless as anything you can think of.
Atleast you know how we do it here on nairaland , when we ask people to stop spreading fake news if we can't find a credible source of their news.
The same principle work on online buyers

Fiction readers want to know more about the author's personality. It enhances the buying choice.
This is is because the fact that you're telling an imaginary story doesn't mean that it should lack element of reality.
And one major thing that boost interest and believeability of a fiction book is the background of the author.
So try creating an author page with Amazon author central platform, if you major in Fiction Books
Unfortunately, if you're a newbie, with very little in your CV as a writer, your author page may demote you rather than promote you, there's nothing you can do about that anyway, rather than hope that someday you will become a celebrity too.

Oops! What if I write with a pen name. You may succeed: recall that the famous "Animal Farm" was written with a pen name "Goerge Orwell" too

Just do your homework
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Recently, I have been receiving a number of e-books for editing and formating, of which almost everyone of them ask about the safety of their manuscript. Some times I find it difficult convincing them that their book is safe with me. Since they're very little way of securing a manuscript that is yet to be published, except you want to pay Digital right management websites to secure the work, I always refer them to Google Drive.
Over the years that I have been freelancing in upwork, I discovered that my clients always send me document through Google Doc.
With a little research, I discovered that it is actually one of the easiest way you can show digital evidence that you're the initial writer of a document or a book, if the need arises.
So I always advice my client to secure their book by saving it on Google Drive before sending to me.
If you don't know how this works,
Just open any Google Doc shared with you or that you created: open the File menu, choose "Document Details". You will see "Created" date. Of the document and the creator of the document.
Also if you shared, the document: the Share/Publication date on the "Publish to the Web" menu under file will show an early date on the document Revision history
With this atleast you can take a screenshot or link and make a case with anyone who steals your work online.
Thanks
Your views are welcomed
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2020
newbies pls don't bother yourself running an AMS advert on your book if you don't have so much to offer. it's a waste of money. I will give more details later
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
silvoice:
newbies pls don't bother yourself running an AMS advert on your book if you don't have so much to offer. it's a waste of money. I will give more details later
As an advocate of quality and well formated book content, I am not happy when people suggests paid ad for authors who say they are not making sales on Kindle books.
I will tell you why
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
silvoice:

As an advocate of quality and well formated book content, I am not happy when people suggests paid ad for authors who say they are not making sales on Kindle books.
I will tell you why
This is how AMS advert work: when a potential buyer of your book clicks on your ad, you pay Amazon a certain amount somewhere between. $0.02 to $0.35 per click, depending on what you choosed

You can decide that your ad should show either in the search results, or on the product listing of a similar book.
Using the search results, you're banking on the right keyword you have choosing and your quality content to convince buyers.
But using the product listing of similar book you're hoping to convince buyers of that book that yours has better content.
In either case your book content plays an important role otherwise buyers will click on your ad, Amazon takes their money from your credit card, after scanning your book, most of them will not buy. Now you're at a loss rather than gain
As many people that clicks but don't buy your book because it was not well prepared, you are losing money.
So don't think that if you're not making sales, paid advert will solve the problem.
Just as I questioned proponents of "keyword against content " I usually tell my clients who doubted the visibility of their book to offer free book instead, and see if people Will not read it.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2020
silvoice:

I will tell you why
what do I do? someone is already asking. take down that book, review content , add more useful facts if possible. Work more on book details including precise but elaborate description. Consider changing the old keywords to a better ones. Then think carefully in selecting your book category. kdp's 2 allow book category is also very important, so determine the most suitable department for the book and republish
(Modify ) (Quote )
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
another thing that can kill your book without you knowing is the book metadata: especially on book description. while writing your book description try applying your little knowledge about SEO, and how you can naturally state those words that people in need of your kind of book will want to use in their search .Asap
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by ehijglobal(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mr Sil V. your Jobs are wonderful. I appreciate people who stand by their words. Keep it up. Thanks alot.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
ehijglobal:
Mr Sil V. your Jobs are wonderful. I appreciate people who stand by their words. Keep it up. Thanks alot.
we are glad you're satisfied. thanks once again for interest in us
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2020
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2020

Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
silvoice:
pls
Edit and Proofread your books and articles with
us
Are you an Author: Novelist, Playwright or a
Conventional Blog Writer? Have you been
published? Then congratulation, otherwise
F.Rankconsults offers you an opportunity to Edit,
Format and convert your Books to an e-book that
would be sold in almost all major online e-book
marketing stores worldwide. Including the
Amazon Kindle store, Barnes & Noble, Nook,
Kobo, etc.
Allow us to convert and Publish that your Novel,
Short story, Motivational books, Religious Booklet,
play, etc., as an e-book; and join others who are
now successful independent authors, through this
online platform; with just a token.
For details contact Franklin:
frankforlife2013@gmail.com
more about us:

https://creativityeye..com

if you are an Upwork client, you can also hire me through the Upwork platform at a discounted fee . just post the job on Upwork and let me know about it .
Thanks
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~014cef747e9fb5837b?viewMode=1

contact me now let's have your job done as soon as possible
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
file conversion, document proofreading, eBook formatting, book cover designs and general page layout and editorial services available. Give us a call or whatsapp the number on this thread
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
silvoice:
file conversion, document proofreading, eBook formatting, book cover designs and general page layout and editorial services available. Give us a call or whatsapp the number on this thread
if you must publish a book pls do publish a quality content book. it is not easy to be a best seller but it is achievable . just produce good content,
the good reviews from your first customers will do the rest for you
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2020
silvoice:
whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
good content plus a nice formating or you call it packaging , is equal to a successful book
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
you know that as Nigerians we are disadvantaged in many things. sometimes I said to myself, if only kdp newbies all have access to kindle device, many will be shocked to see that improperly formated work maybe the reason their book are not patronised. in fact, if you always have like 2kenp read, 3, 4 or lets say less than 5kenp read in any of your book. it's a sign of either poor content or unprofessional layout of the book.
applying a standard eBook format is like good first impression for that book
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
silvoice:
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~014cef747e9fb5837b?viewMode=1

contact me now let's have your job done as soon as possible
you can hire me via Upwork platform from the link above
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
silvoice:
don't be In a rush to publish, make sure you do all that is required to have a good e-book before you go public, unless you want your readers to correct you first with bad review before you do the right thing
bitter true that is golden
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
to all those that have used and are still using our services , we'll continue to serve you better.
thanks once again for your interest in us, as we walk through the last quarter of the year
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
silvoice:
here are a few things you must ensure about your book content
1 clickable table of content that specifies major headings
2 well formated for e-reading copy
3 well-proofread manuscript
among others
clickable table, in particular, will help kindle readers navigate your pages easily

on the book title, some people will tell you to do professional cover design, but I tell you a bad title will kill a book whose cover was designed by the best graphic designer in the world for one major reason-KEYWORD
if you have done your best, leave the rest for Amazon Kindle buyers to decide
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2020
we're still receiving and delivering your orders as quick as possible, with our improved staff strength . Contact us now
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by gentlesil(f): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hi, you're surppose to convert the file to KDF format and epub but what i saw in my mail is formatted PDF and word Doc.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
gentlesil:
Hi, you're surppose to convert the file to KDF format and epub but what i saw in my mail is formatted PDF and word Doc.
yes, the "recipes file you mean" I wanted you to view the formated files first because you might not be able to view it as an epup or kpf format if you don't have an e-reader.
I will send it now to your mail
thanks for your understanding
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by gentlesil(f): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
silvoice:
yes, the "recipes file you mean" I wanted you to view the formated files first because you might not be able to view it as an epup or kpf format if you don't have an e-reader.
I will send it now to your mail
thanks for your understanding
ok
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
another banger, this time from the master himself, hot and trending
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08L7ZMGMJ/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2020
silvoice:
another banger, this time from the master himself, hot and trending
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08L7ZMGMJ/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0
i was told that nigerians don't buy book but sales from this book is changing my view on that
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2020
for book design: interior and cover design. formatting and conversion to eBook, we also help create your kdp account if possible, and publish on your behalf. whatsapp or call. 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4.
(

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business / Abb Transformers For Sale / Feasibility Studies On Palm Plantation & Palm Oil Business/financial Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.