Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online (8909 Views)

Professionally Edit & Publish Your Books - Make Regular Income With Your Books! / E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing / Request #1000 - #500,000 in 1 Hour (No Collateral) (No Document) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
We also write a comprehensive Bio for your profile
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2021
silvoice:
for excellent services, send me an email. frankforlife2013@gmail.com
or call or whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4.
let here from you
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Good morning
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2021
All this Nigerians trying every illegal means to outsmart this automated e-book platforms should pls stop. Publishing a book is is a more serious business than some of us think. That is why it is called intellectual property.
Some of us are making our daily bread from kdp royalty payment and I will not be happy to hear that Nigerians have been banned from publishing in kdp I get seriously angry when someone come in a public forum asking how he or she can by pass a system and some persons will just give out the info as if it's the right thing to do.
almost every one can use a pen name, it's legal, I also started using pen name as far back as 2017 when I leant that some white people don't believe that anything good can come from us.
but I also have about four or so books in my real name. and an author central account. With that kdp recognize me as a seller in that platform who is also allowed to sell other author's books through my kdp account on their behalf. At such I can publish with as many pen name as I want. you must not be be in US to help a friend in US sale his books so what's the need trying to change your location? That is why I laugh on hearing someone say kdp block my account. I've had more serious issue on kdp when it was createspace but my account kept running because every info on that platform is verifiable . I encourage everyone to always respond to kdp personal mail within 5days even if the issue has been resolved. just let them know that you have received their mail and that the issue has been resolved.
The bad name we have online as Nigerians is enough for us to have a rethink so let us tread with caution.

no offence to anyone it's just a concern
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Let hear from you
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2021
You may consider rewriting your book description,if you think the book is not getting the required attention.
We can do that perfectly for you.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Or study what similar authors like you are doing well that you have not done, and try to get It done
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ebook, paperback formatting, Epub mobi file and publishing. Contact us now
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Thanks for your patronage and happy New month
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Let us know what you need done, and get it done as soon as possible
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2021
Summer book sales is here, is time to publish your own book and join others already cashing out from Amazon royalty payment
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
We can give you a professional Bio for your website, author page and the likes
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2021
Talk to us now
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Why are your book not selling? Have you written a good book description? With industry standard book cover, and rich and well formatted content? I'm just thinking
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2021
Talk to us now
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
F-Rankconsults appreciate your patronage
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2021
Let us talk about kindle ebook publishing
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Write a carefully structured and compelling seo-friendly book description for your book.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
silvoice:
Write a carefully structured and compelling seo-friendly book description for your book.
talk to me if you need one ASAP
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2021
Don't write a poorly structured content with little or no useful information, and start cracking up head over keyword. It doesn't work that way.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Talk to us about your book
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
silvoice:
Don't write a poorly structured content with little or no useful information, and start cracking up head over keyword. It doesn't work that way.
or what do you think.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2021
You can publish your book for a small fee and get the benefit of choosing the right keyword. Let me know if want me to do a keyword search for you.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2021
We're waiting to hear from you soon
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Let us keep the flag flying with the right altitude.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2021
As a writer and amazon publisher, you must learn how to use an apply keyword. The moment you learn and understand this, then you're in
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2021
Call or whatsapp now
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Welcome
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Good morning
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Call or whatsapp now
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
More about us, call now
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2021
Let's edit and publish the book contact us now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abb Transformers For Sale / Feasibility Studies On Palm Plantation & Palm Oil Business/financial Analysis / Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.