Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online (8899 Views)

Professionally Edit & Publish Your Books - Make Regular Income With Your Books! / E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing / Request #1000 - #500,000 in 1 Hour (No Collateral) (No Document) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2021
Let us know what you need ASAP
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:26pm On May 15, 2021
You too can publish your book, just talk to us about it
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 8:56am On May 18, 2021
silvoice:
for excellent services, send me an email. frankforlife2013@gmail.com
or call or whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4.
let's talk business
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 4:18pm On May 19, 2021
for all those asking about Payoneer, you want to no more or your account has issue in the past, Payoneer seems to have improved recently in terms of customer services, so you can withdraw your earned dollar with ease. sign up with this link and ask me any question regarding everything you need to know about Payoneer so you don't get penalized for a breach of the terms of service
http://share.payoneer.com/nav/odsh8H6BNXqwXEdtxaILIs2lDpCZdSPwuyT8z4ospJD8NDtT2P0K81QMznSsY-1vgsuNux7Cwd91eKeEDHdF3A2
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2021
Ebook publishing, fixed and flowable layout. Paparback version formating etc.

Sometime in June, 2021 amazon will not longer accept mobi file for your fixed layout Kindle ebooks but no worries, we got you covered because we will be converting your fixed layout Kindle ebook to the kpf format.
Talk to us about it
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2021
Danielbobosky:
I had the chance to work with Franklin and all I can say is that there's no better person to go for when it comes to book formatting.

Not one, not two not three jobs and all of them always come out looking awesome. Great professional and delivers on time.

I can't think of a better person to handle your book formatting needs than this chap right here. Great guy!
another happy client, we're growing together, because your success is my success.
thanks
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2021
You are welcome
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2021
silvoice:
Ebook publishing, fixed and flowable layout. Paparback version formating etc.

Sometime in June, 2021 amazon will not longer accept mobi file for your fixed layout Kindle ebooks but no worries, we got you covered because we will be converting your fixed layout Kindle ebook to the kpf format.
Talk to us about it
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2021
Say what you need and consider it done
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2021
Your file need to be formatted to Amazon kindle standard. For paperback Print and the e ebook
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2021
Are you having difficulty publishing on Amazon kindle? Talk to us about your need
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Editing and proofreading, also available
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2021
You are welcome
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Let's talk about your book
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
More about your book publishing, call, email or whatsapp now
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
Good days ahead for creative writers that are excellent
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Happy holiday,
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kindle has upgraded. The reason they don't accept mobi file again as flowable ebook.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Get the file cleaned up for good reading experience
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Give us a call, whatsapp or email
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
More about us? Call or whatsapp ni
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Book publishing is not a quick cash investment, prepare your book the best way you can, and enjoy the little by little income that will continue for years.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Let us know what need done
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Call or whatsapp for details
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
I was really busy for two weeks now doing a particular contract. some people that wanted my services was not happy. My apologies to you all. But I am back and better. I will be glad to assist you as always. Thanks
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2021
Ebook file formating and publishing
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
My very young fiverr gig is doing great, oluwa, you are too much!

Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Call or whatsapp now for enquires
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2021
The best format currently for fixed layout Kindle ebooks is the kpf ( kindle page format)
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ask to know more
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2021
More grace to your elbow as we walk in Faith for a better days ahead.
Re: eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online by silvoice(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Thanks for your interest in F-Rankconsults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Get Photoshop Video Tutorial 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop For FREE / Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business / Abb Transformers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.