Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? (916 Views)

Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by zangodangolo: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
I hate it when somebody will not be confidently pick and answer a call in my presence but will chose to secretly cut off the call while holding the phone,or will be shouting "hello", hello" oh poor network ,bla bla when it is obvious you are hearing the caller. This is is the case of our House help whom we just employed 5 weeks ago.

She will always put her phone on silent mode and always on call (receiving) even more than we.She a times picks it in my presence if my wife is not around ,i dont understand what they will be discussing as i dont understand her language,its only my wife that understands her language and she hardly pick calls if my wife is around and her phone is vibrating .She takes care of the children and it sounds as if such a frequent calls do scares me especially the way she used to hide it.She has never pick any calls in my presence where she speaks English language but always her tribal language which i dont understand.

My question is do i need to ask her anything?,is it normal,do you think anything is wrong with it?should i just ignore it?,does such act sound abnormal or pose any security threat and otherwise?
Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by Kingosytex(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Table the matter before your wife who understands same language as your house keeper. I don't think it is something serious.

Back then in my teen days especially when i just got out of secondary school, i was also guilty of the crime of picking up calls saying hello hello hello, bla bla bla pretending that the network is poor when i am in the presence of my parents or elder ones. I would later sneak out to call my then sweet sixteen, telling her "baby i am sorry i was in the presence of my parents" and she always understands.

Your house keeper knows that you might get offended if she sex talks in your presence. How will you feel if she picks the call in your presence telling the caller sweet words like...i love u, i miss u, can't wait to be in ur arms again? The girl is just according you respect as the boss of the house.
Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by SageMK: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
She's got access to your home. Please make it your business to know who she's talking to at the other end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by Born2Breed(f): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
She is either hiding something or planning something.

The bottom line is there is something fishy.

Discuss it with your wife.

2 Likes

Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by Kendumazy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Don't be scared. Get a recorder and secretly record her conversations and let your wife listen to it. Don't let your wife call her attention to it for now so as to avoid getting her aware.

14 Likes

Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
act now before e go too late

If it be say she don get one guy man for the nebor hood wey go dey cure her conjigrin

She fit dey plan something bad wey go affect You
Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by Blakjewelry(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
boyfriend on other side of the call, nowadays children are not afraid or humble enough to know their low background they have a boy somewhere who they think they are in love with
Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by matrixme(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
She's coming back with free pregnancy soon. Just give it some time...
Worst still, the caller may be calling to monitor your family's schedules. The price for freedom is eternal vigilance , they say
What kind of secret call is worth being received without you awareness if not based on sinister motives.. .
Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by Kulas: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
You need to act fast before the word" If I had Known I would have.... ", but what I will advise you to do is what I don't know for now
Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by Ademidd: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
Her boyfriends in the village may be the ones calling her but still you need to be careful for security reasons. Our own is not allowed to use a phone. My mum allowed her to choose any day she wants in a week to use her phone for 24hrs, she usually drop it in the main building table the following day by 5am. Her family also contact my mum if there is any emergency or if they want to speak with her.
Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by extremelygolden: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
zangodangolo:
I hate it when somebody will not be confidently pick and answer a call in my presence but will chose to secretly cut off the call while holding the phone,or will be shouting "hello", hello" oh poor network ,bla bla when it is obvious you are hearing the caller. This is is the case of our House help whom we just employed 5 weeks ago.

She will always put her phone on silent mode and always on call (receiving) even more than we.She a times picks it in my presence if my wife is not around ,i dont understand what they will be discussing as i dont understand her language,its only my wife that understands her language and she hardly pick calls if my wife is around and her phone is vibrating .She takes care of the children and it sounds as if such a frequent calls do scares me especially the way she used to hide it.She has never pick any calls in my presence where she speaks English language but always her tribal language which i dont understand.

My question is do i need to ask her anything?,is it normal,do you think anything is wrong with it?should i just ignore it?,does such act sound abnormal or pose any security threat and otherwise?

Op see what you will do. Whenever she picks such calls, put your phone on record, pretend as if you forgot something inside the room or kitchen, drop the phone close to her and quickly leave the room, as if what you are going to pick is urgent.

Just take your time and come back when she's through with her call because if you stay around, she might be quick with whatever conversation she's having.

At night, let your wife listen to it (with earphone to avoid her hearing anything, in case she's the type that also eavesdrops on her employers) and interpret. That will give you clue to her plans in your house. Because whether you like it or not, that lady has come with lots of plans. And such plans don't always end well.
Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by chii8(f): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
The person above has said it all.....
I used to tell people that any outsider you bring into your house as house help or Nanny can make or mar you. In fact the lives of everyone in that house lies in their hands.

1 Like

Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by amorprincesa: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
OP listen to this
Kendumazy:
Don't be scared. Get a recorder and secretly record her conversations and let your wife listen to it. Don't let your wife call her attention to it for now so as to avoid getting her aware.
Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by missjo(f): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
SageMK:
She's got access to your home. Please make it your business to know who she's talking to at the other end.
Wow,are you being serious? shocked She has a right to her privacy you know even though she 'got access to his home',whatever that means.
Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by mankettle(m): 3:25am On Aug 22, 2019
Guy.. Either she get boyfriend or she is planning to raid your house, either which way is a no no.
Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2019
If you're paying for her service try to question her about it or ask your wife to do it, then place restrictions on her use of the phone, for example she can't receive calls after 6pm, let her submit her phone.
Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by khatea: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2019
Be vigilant pls, don't leave d kids wt her while u or ur wife is away. U can also install cctv secretly, tell d security not to allow her go out wt d kids alone too. She's got agenda(s)!!! God be wt y'all
Re: House-help Always On Phone Call,calls And Answers Calls Secretly,is It Normal? by blesskewe(f): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
It's either her boyfriend or a plan to raid your home

(1) (Reply)

It's Our Birthday!!!! / Advice Me On The Best Way To Raise My Child (boy) / 3 Steps To Apologise To You Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.