Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

AGROLINKA — An Agricultural Mobile Trading Platform Launched In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / AGROLINKA — An Agricultural Mobile Trading Platform Launched In Nigeria (581 Views)

1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value / I Want To Invest In An Agricultural Business (serious Inquiry No Games) / World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AGROLINKA — An Agricultural Mobile Trading Platform Launched In Nigeria by AGROLINKA: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nigerian Agritech startup AgroLinka has launched with the goal of facilitating trade between farmers and agro produce buyers/consumers.

With AgroLinka, Nigerian farmers can curtail post harvest losses, have direct access to market as well as conduct secure transactions on the mobile app.

Farmers always have the challenge of connecting directly to prospective buyers, and sometimes buyers cannot easily connect to farmers who have the exact specifications of Agro produce needed, therefore a platform like this which will bring all players in the sector together is a step in the right direction.

Even though Nigeria is dominated by farmers who do not have access to smart phones, the start up seeks to provide an enabling platform for the youths who are gradually embracing agriculture said Linda Ekweogu co-founder of AgroLinka.

During the official launch in Abuja on Tuesday, 20th August, 2019. The co-founder Linda Ekweogu confirmed the app is currently available on google playstore and would be coming soon on iOS, she listed some of the app features as;

Maps and list views.

Cluster feature; for off takers and bulk buyers.

Pinned locations(Farmers can pin their exact location)

Plan events and promote in-app.

Secure transactions.

At the moment we are operating in Nigeria, with plans to expand to other West African countries.

Re: AGROLINKA — An Agricultural Mobile Trading Platform Launched In Nigeria by AGROLINKA: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Do you have farm produce to sell? Download the AgroLinka mobile app to list your products. Get it on google playstore.

(1) (Reply)

Rice Farmers, Please, Come To My Aid / Buy Your Farm land At Cheap Price / Raw Materials Dealers For Animal Feed Production Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.