Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos (49694 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi In Tears As She Settles Rift With Venita (Photos) / Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Danwakae(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
AuroraB:
This Venita needs to sit in a bowl of chilled water. Fast.
For God's sake, she all over the place in that house angry
Why are they blaming Gedo-whatever and not her Is she not aware Gedoni and Khafi got a thing? angry

Her body no be fire wood...can u stay off s.x for a week

Gedoni is wicked...

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Angelfrost(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gedoni is getting it... While other guys are mopping around like bingos.

I don't get all the fuss... He never loved Khafi. That has always been obvious to all... If Venita needs some, let her get it.

Venita is smart enough not to get emotionally hooked to anyone, and that's admirable...

...wetin be my own sef... Can't wait for Serie A to also start this weekend. Let's see how my Belgian son fares in Inter.

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Blackhawk01: 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
cheesy grin

I honestly can't say I am not happy.

Eventhough I don't watch the show, but we called a spade a spade from the onset based on what we read on social media.

Kaffi is simply a disappointment without any game plan. She only came to feck like a dog on heat

Gedoni is starting to play his game but it may backfire. grin grin

Just to let you know this post reeks of double standard and it doesn't make any bit of sense.

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Just to let you know this post reeks of double standard and it doesn't make any bit of sense.
shocked agent silifa aka Rola

I am not against the sex, but against the fact the she doesn't seem to have a game plan.

One doesn't need to get too emotionally attached because it's a game.

Gedoni has been complaing/gossiping about how Kaffi wanted to use sex to kill him from the onset. That is clearly a sign of player or guy that is not that into her.

Gedoni is already in her head and he would use it against her in the coming days

So I call a spade a spade.

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by eddyslim(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
sprints1:
What do u expect from a calabar boy..part of nigeria that lack drive amd vision na to dey totori woman upandan dem sabi
what a useless comment

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Blackhawk01: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:

I am not against the sex, but against the fact the she doesn't seem to have a game plan.

Gedoni has been complaing/gossiping about how Kaffi wanted to use sex to kill him from the onset. That is clearly a sign of player or guy that is not that into her.

Gedoni is already in her head and he would use it against her in the coming days

You ain't watching. Yet, you have taken it upon yourself to bash Khafi at every opportunity. Do you know the number of times he has got reassured her of his love? Did you read here that he told her to leave him and she didn't?

You don't watch, yet you concluded she has no game.

You're even happy there's a Vnita in the picture. What exactly are you preaching against?

You even called Khafi a dog and applauded Gedoni, that's shitty and disappointing coming from you.

And yes, you are against her for having sex. Kiss the truth!

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Mazulu: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wow.

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by BENEAMATA: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
what's wrong with all of them ?no be only go home on sunday , carry on fine boy jare . weda the khafi or venita no see me before dem come all the way from london or nollywood come dey fall like winter snow .

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Blackhawk01:

You ain't watching. Yet, you have taken it upon yourself to bash Khafi at every opportunity. Do you know the number of times he has got reassured her of his love? Did you read here that he told her to leave him and she didn't?

You don't watch, yet you concluded she has no game.

You're even happy there's a Vnita in the picture. What exactly are you preaching against?

You even called Khafi a dog and applauded Gedoni, that's shitty and disappointing coming from you.

And yes, you are against her for having sex. Kiss the truth!
Try to get my point.

I am a guy and I know that whatever a guy says behind a lady's back amongst his friends is way more important than what he says to the lady in her presence

And actions speaks louder than words

A guy that truly has a felling for girl, won't go around flirting with another girl In the same proximity. So forget about the reassurance

I am not applauding Gedoni, I am only happy that Kaffi will see the truth and partly because I would also be right about the relationship. grin

Plus I am sort of a professor on Bigbrother Africa matters, having watch a few BB Africa from 2004 to 2012. And I know a lady that gets feck on the show hardly ever win. That is a fact !

Gendoni is sort of playing the Ricco from Angola game. The guy who won BB Africa reloaded of 2009 from Angola.

So I don't really care about the sex, If I am watching the show I would actually be supporting Tacha that most people don't like because she seems to have a game plan.

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by BENEAMATA: 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bashoruntolu:
From a UK policewoman/resident to a failed actress cum divorcee mother of two, haa, Africa! Aye mo juba o. Mi oni seyin o... Ogun idile has just turned this dude a loser on all front. Ticket ti lana

#Gracetograss
#FromMouka2footmat
Bashoruntolu:
From a UK policewoman/resident to a failed actress cum divorcee mother of two, haa, Africa! Aye mo juba o. Mi oni seyin o... Ogun idile has just turned this dude a loser on all front. Ticket ti lana

#Gracetograss
#FromMouka2footmat
bros wetin na , ahn ahhnn !

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by nicepoker101(m): 12:08am On Aug 22, 2019
sprints1:
What do u expect from a calabar boy..part of nigeria that lack drive amd vision na to dey totori woman upandan dem sabi

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by romeorailss: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2019
The way all these women in Nigeria carry this bbn love matter for head like gala tire me o angry

Look at them getting so emotional . Always very emotional and will never be logical for once . So u expect to find love in bbn ? Chai our women fall my hand yakata .

So they all thought it was real love that existed btw gedoni n khaffi? angry I no dey like mumu mumu things but many of our women be mumu walahi angry

So u all thought anyone should go into the house m form lover boy or lover girl n stay faithful to their partner ? wink cheesy

Meaning they didn't have someone they have a relationship with outside the house ? Lol and they don't have someone they fvcking outside the house? cheesy

Women n love sha . Pls atimes you guys need to be logical, everyone came into that house for fun fame n the money . Someone came into the house to fall in love , really ?

Abegiiiii

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by udemzyudex(m): 12:32am On Aug 22, 2019
sprints1:

You dey alright so?

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by denixluma(m): 12:32am On Aug 22, 2019
A new MLM company Just came to nigeria need distributors whassap me for more details 08086154620

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by edo3(m): 1:18am On Aug 22, 2019
FREEmanAboki:
when will they finish DX ting self...
Oct 6

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by VillagePipu: 1:46am On Aug 22, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Try to get my point.
I am not applauding Gedoni, I am only happy that Kaffi will see the truth and partly because I would also be right about the relationship. grin

Plus I am sort of a professor on Bigbrother Africa matters, having watch a few BB Africa from 2004 to 2012. And I know a lady that gets feck on the show hardly ever win. That is a fact !

Just looking at what this one is saying. Your mates are collecting SSA and political appointments, others are getting Venture capital investments of Millions of dollars and you're calling yourself a BBN professor.

Continue. You go meet am for front.

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by owolabi5: 1:56am On Aug 22, 2019
WOW!
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by bigandbold: 3:16am On Aug 22, 2019
I pray Gedoni go home come Sunday so Khafi can concentrate on the game. I know Gedoni will disappoint khafi before the end of the game.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Awaja(m): 3:51am On Aug 22, 2019
USELESS
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by nexxybeez: 4:14am On Aug 22, 2019
I don tire for this show
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 22, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Try to get my point.

I am a guy and I know that whatever a guy says behind a lady's back amongst his friends is way more important than what he says to the lady in her presence

Guys will say anything to other guys to look hip and cool before them, but will never tell you the amount of money, begging, and sacrificce they did to get pussay

Lmfao at your logic.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by PopeFlatino(m): 6:49am On Aug 22, 2019
U nailed it bro.. exactly my opinion
jaxxy:
Gedoni's finally becoming a man. Kaffi literally caged this guy like he was a sheep going to the slaughter. No freedom or breathing space he had to succumb to her demands, needs and love bt now sees sm space he can do What he likes. Moral of the lesson: Don't cage a man cos it cud backfire. Give people space to fall inlove than choke them into falling for u.

Kaffi is a nice gal and probably don't deserve this bt she went about it the wrong way. Play on player.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Orpe7(m): 6:53am On Aug 22, 2019
Ogbeni wan put prick inside every honeypot before him commot
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by PopeFlatino(m): 6:54am On Aug 22, 2019
Love ur comment,for Christ sake I don't really know what Nigerians really needs,Most switch to BbN for d flirting and romantic scenes which Gedo has served them,they still complain...before it was that Gedo is boring simply because Kaffi caged him all along and his fanbase was affected,now he is trying to socialize and turn a new game plan far from Kaffi they are now calling for his head.Not a Fan though but I have been in such situation like Gedo back then in school
Proudly TeamMike,Ike, Mercy and Tacha grin
Angelfrost:
Gedoni is getting it... While other guys are mopping around like bingos.

I don't get all the fuss... He never loved Khafi. That has always been obvious to all... If Venita needs some, let her get it.

Venita is smart enough not to get emotionally hooked to anyone, and that's admirable...

...wetin be my own sef... Can't wait for Serie A to also start this weekend. Let's see how my Belgian son fares in Inter.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Angelfrost(m): 7:03am On Aug 22, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Love ur comment,for Christ sake I don't really know what Nigerians really needs,Most switch to BbN for d flirting and romantic scenes which Gedo has served them,they still complain...before it was that Gedo is boring simply because Kaffi caged him all along and his fanbase was affected,now he is trying to socialize and turn a new game plan far from Kaffi they are now calling for his head.Not a Fan though but I have been in such situation like Gedo back then in school
Proudly TeamMike,Ike, Mercy and Tacha grin

Don't mind Nigerians... They never know what they want. Besides, Gedoni is doing what most Nigerian guys do on a daily basis.

I see you are proudly a member of the power house. Those are the "unshakable" and potential finalists... Frodd should go and rest this weekend, he has tried. undecided
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by olalekeadeola(f): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Guy is confuse.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Let's see if venita will heed elozona advice.
What's the advice?
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 22, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Coming days? It's all ending on Sunday for him...he is coming home, I can bet my left testicular
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2019
VillagePipu:

Just looking at what this one is saying. Your mates are collecting SSA and political appointments, others are getting Venture capital investments of Millions of dollars and you're calling yourself a BBN professor.

Continue. You go meet am for front.
Bro, I started watching at the age of 13-14 and stopped at the age of 21-22

What part of my post don't you understand.
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 22, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Try to get my point.

And actions speaks louder than words

A guy that truly has a felling for girl, won't go around flirting with another girl In the same proximity. So forget about the reassurance

Gendoni is sort of playing the Ricco from Angola game. The guy who won BB Africa reloaded of 2009 from Angola.

So I don't really care about the sex, If I am watching the sho[b]w I would actually be supporting Tacha[/b] that most people don't like because she seems to have a game plan.

I was going to bash you till I saw the bolded..
.you just touched my soft spot. All your wrongs are forgiven
Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Johnamb: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Book of Gedoni 3:12-13 Blessed are the meek and humble For they shall inherit and flex 2 punas of their choice..

Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently / Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62