Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK (35533 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Mike Edwards' Mother (Photos) / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Backstroke High Jump Skills (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by WorWorBoy: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Here was their chat today which initiated the awesome encounter.
IF she likes, let her be the nicest person on this planet.I'm not using my hard earn money to vote for that fail athlete from Jamaican.

*Spit*

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by Archyd: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2019
Modupe, I hope you reply my Dm now

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by Alwaysking: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2019
Better than Nigerian girls
Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by Lamanii22(f): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2019
meobizy:
Mike has a thing for manly looking women. It’s no wonder he found Isilomo irresistible and lusts over Jackye.

It Is the other way round.. It is the girls that find him irresistible...

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by meobizy(f): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2019
sylve11:

are you trying to say he's a bi? grin grin grin cool
No. Some people have a type. I believe that’s his spec. Maybe he didn’t find Ella attractive because despite her crude nature and dry body she was still feminine.

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2019
WorWorBoy:
IF she likes, let her be the nicest person on this planet.I'm not using my hard earn money to vote for that fail athletic from Jamaican.

*Spit*

Multiple Gold, Silver and Bronze Medalist who is the current British indoor high jump champion and who due to his dual nationality is now competing for Nigeria now and will do same at the olympics in 2020 is who you call a jamaican and failed athlete?

You need your head examined

11 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by Ugosample(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Multiple Gold, Silver and Bronze Medalist who is the current British indoor high jump champion and who due to his dual nationality is now competing for Nigeria now and will do same at the olympics in 2020 is who you call a jamaican and failed athlete?

You need your head examined

You know a lot of NiggerAreans are angry stupid and frustrated
Buhari hardships has reset many of their brains

one cannot experience such hardship and still be normal mentally cheesy cheesy

when you see their comments
just be sorry for them

8 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by Godsfavour78: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2019
Ugosample:

just be sorry for them
Bro I think say na only me they notice am. This site is filled with frustrated people I swear.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by Ugosample(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2019
Godsfavour78:
Bro I think say na only me they notice am. This site is filled with frustrated people I swear.

when I read such damming comments

I see the pain, frustration and disappointment underneath

Especially the young ones
Who they can't get a proper job
no money in pocket
etc

that's just it

3 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by Donjazzy12(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:
A Nigerian in Uk who happens to be an amateur photographer in London decided to send a DM to Mikes wife. Mike Edwards is currently in the Big brother house in Nigeria as one of the contestants.

Humility and simplicity seems to be a trademark of the Edwards family because this Nigerian lady could not stop talking about how humble Mikes wife is despite being a celebrity.

Mood after meeting with a world champion Olympian @shakesdrayton

Y’all can put respect on my name now ha.Yeah Mike’s wife is a celebrity, I sent her a dm 2day nd we met 2day . Y’all had to see how she was relating with me like an old friend she hasn’t seen in ages.

Here is the Lady

The lady is a lesbian. See her sticking out her tongue. Mikes wife pussy is not safe!
Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by SirLakes: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

So you are in his heart to know he lusts after Jackye? undecided

Stop talking nonsense.

Isilomo was never found irresistible by Mike. It was actually Isilomo who found him irresistible.

Stop watching the show from the bottom of a beer bottle
Lol grin you dey mind am

na from another planet he dey watch hin own bbnaija

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by WorWorBoy: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2019
Ugosample:

just be sorry for them
Says the failure who lives in Ivory coast

For your little mind now, living in a shlthole country like ivory coast means you're in aborad right? grin grin

You are so smart and yet you are running from the east grin grin
Why not use your highly intellectual to developed your region instead of running from one country to another like the refugee that you are. grin grin

Failure. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by Ugosample(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Says the failure who lives in Ivory coast

For your little mind now, living in a shlthole country like ivory coast means you're in aborad right? grin grin

You are so smart and yet you are running from the east grin grin
Why not use your highly intellectual to developed your region instead of running from one county to another like the refugee that you are. grin grin

Failure. grin grin

lmao

You see what I'm sayin cheesy cheesy

You did not disappoint

3 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by WorWorBoy: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ugosample:

lmao

You see what I'm sayin cheesy cheesy

You did not disappoint
Ugo. When are you going to developed Negro Area instead of running away from it? You know, it ain't going to developed all by itself. grin grin

Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by nototribalist: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
See humility. Mike na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by WorWorBoy: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

[s]Multiple Gold, Silver and Bronze Medalist who is the current British indoor high jump champion and who due to his dual nationality is now competing for Nigeria now and will do same at the olympics in 2020 is who you call a jamaican and failed athlete?

You need your head examined[/s]
What kind of trophy is that? Inter house sport trophy or what? grin grin

Mike is only competing for Nigeria because he's a failure grin grin he's not good enough for England they don't want him they don't need him, so he's representing Nigeria. grin grin
Just like many Nigerian failed athletes like Tammy Abraham and co. grin

The only difference is that, they are Nigerians, while your Mike is a fraudster from Jamaican. grin grin
Prove to me that he's a Nigerian, name his state of origin.

Or forever hold your peace. grin grin

Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by 77up(m): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

I like him but I'm already in love with Seyi, so sorry all my 100 votes are going to him
Thanks and God bless you, from Seyi tent , we really appreciate your support and vote , Seyi is not yet safe , pls let's do more to keep him in the house.

SMS VOTE Seyi to 32052 , God bless you .
Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by seanjy4konji: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
if na tonto dike or toyin lawani...

na curse dem go take reply...

awon oloshi.
Re: Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yeah she was on track to win women's 400m hurdles gold and become one of the best if not the best in history at 2013 World champs when she suffered a devastating knee injury that she has never fully recovered from.

Someone said she is manly, I beg to differ.
Ibime:
Is this in reference to Perry Shakes-Drayton?

She is a well known and very talented 400m runner who has competed in Olympics, World Champs etc.

Injuries curtailed her career cos at one point she was destined to be one of the best in her field.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Mercy Kisses Ike / Aunty Nkem Oselloka-Orakwue Of The Tales By Moonlight Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.