Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts (47204 Views)

Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits / Native Doctor Visits Church Orphanage Home, Donates Gifts – In Delta (photos) / Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts by dangermouse(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2019
fmwise2k:

Its the humanity aspect of him.
Don't you think Nigeria will b w better place if all Christians and Muslims emulates this man's giving attitude?

Really commendable of him.
All in all, its the LORD'S doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts by Asegh326(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2019
Dis one na modern native doctor wir swag.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts by sylve11: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2019
not bad............ cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts by Sirmuel1(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2019
dangermouse:
When God orders,even the devil has no choice than to obey.

Will you shut up!!!!

Herbalists are better than the stupid pastors in your church. They even respect God more than your Pastors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts by OpenYourEyes1: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2019
His donation is absolutely nothing if he does not stop idolatry. The worship of GOD's creation leads to sin and destruction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts by dangermouse(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Will you shut up!!!!

Herbalists are better than the stupid pastors in your church. They even respect God more than your Pastors

You just confirmed what i already know. That you are just an irresponsible teenager.

You must not insult someone to make your points no matter what.

What i just said is the simple truth. When God orders even the devil has no choice than to obey

Deal with it my boi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts by kollysnut(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
I'm not seeing any native doctor, was hoping to see a man with long metal staff with white line drawn around his left eye and he wears a kind of rag-like cloth.

damn too much Nigerian movie....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts by Sirmuel1(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2019
dangermouse:

You just confirmed what i already know. That you are just an irresponsible teenager.

You must not insult someone to make your points no matter what.

What i just said is the simple truth. When God orders even the devil has no choice than to obey

Deal with it my boi

Out of all the Pastors and Imam in Nigeria, God had to order an Herbalist? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2019
This children destiny faa.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts by Shaggap: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Out of all the Pastors and Imam in Nigeria, God had to order an Herbalist? cheesy
also ask urself of all people why he chosed Saul(later Paul)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts by tk4rd: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2019
If you must give, give silently.

Re: ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts by Mogajunior(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2019
BIG UPS TO HIM.. HE DID WHAT MOST PASTORS AND IMAM CANNOT DO.

1 Like

Re: ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Isn't he the one giving free rent to poor families?

Native doctor gives; pastors take.

Who will make heaven?

/
Those who do the will of God, the creator of the heavens and the earth.
Re: ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts by Elsucre042: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2019
...Yeye dei smell undecided Marine food items. Abeg mke nobody tomorrow tell me say one pikin begin fly for nite ooo, abi begin see him/herself dei swim while him dei sleep oo

Re: ChiMarine Temple: Native Doctor Visits Orphanage Home In Delta, Donates Gifts by exstreve: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
He did good. All I see is a man. A good man.

Shame on me. Na to carry money drink beer and chop catfish Upandan.imma do some good this weekend

And then go drink
please sir, as you remember the poor, can you remember me too, please 1k wouldn't even be a bad idea, please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) / COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal / Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.