Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Advice For New Graduates In Professional Firms Like KPMG And PWC? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice For New Graduates In Professional Firms Like KPMG And PWC? (660 Views)

Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria / Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner / Are There Second Class Lower Graduates In Multinational Oil Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For New Graduates In Professional Firms Like KPMG And PWC? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Working in firms like KPMG or PWC comes with a lot of perks and advantages which includes exposure, trainings and opportunities. But most people rarely discuss the downsides and challenges young graduates—with no experience—starting out at these firms face. As a young graduate soon to start my career in one of these firms, I beseech those who might have had the experience of working in these firms to share with me the untold stories or challenges that lie ahead of me, the dos and don'ts that nobody ever talks about and
what one needs to do to rise through the ranks swiftly and escape being below par in the performance evaluation.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Advice For New Graduates In Professional Firms Like KPMG And PWC? by youngsahito(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Zeezou96:
Working in firms like KPMG or PWC comes with a lot of perks and advantages which includes exposure, trainings and opportunities. But most people rarely discuss the downsides and challenges young graduates—with no experience—starting out at these firms face. As a young graduate soon to start my career in one of these firms, I beseech those who might have had the experience of working in these firms to share with me the untold stories or challenges that lie ahead of me, the dos and don'ts that nobody ever talks about and
what one needs to do to rise through the ranks swiftly and escape being below par in the performance evaluation.

Thanks in anticipation.
linkdin would have been a better place for u to ask such question
Re: Advice For New Graduates In Professional Firms Like KPMG And PWC? by lative(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Zeezou96:

Thanks in anticipation.
bro I don't have an answer to your questions, but I'm also a young graduate who would like to work with one of the big four audit firms
Re: Advice For New Graduates In Professional Firms Like KPMG And PWC? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
youngsahito:
linkdin would have been a better place for u to ask such question

Thanks. I'll try it out
Re: Advice For New Graduates In Professional Firms Like KPMG And PWC? by olasuky: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
Zeezou96:

Thanks. I'll try it out

@Zeezou96, congrats on your new appointment. May i get ur mail address pls, i will like to ask a few questns if you dont mind.
Alternatively, kindly send me a mail on oyekanmidaniel@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Advice For New Graduates In Professional Firms Like KPMG And PWC? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
olasuky:

@Zeezou96, congrats on your new appointment. May i get ur mail address pls, i will like to ask a few questns if you dont mind.
Alternatively, kindly send me a mail on oyekanmidaniel@gmail.com. Thanks

Thanks, I appreciate. My email address contains my name and I would love to enjoy the privilege of anonymity that this platform grants. It's okay if you ask your question here. I would gladly answer to the best of my knowledge. You could also post your question and edit/delete it after I respond, if you don't want your question out in public.

I have my reasons for wanting to remain anonymous. Please bear with me.
Re: Advice For New Graduates In Professional Firms Like KPMG And PWC? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Or chat me up on telegram. Username: icjhgg
Re: Advice For New Graduates In Professional Firms Like KPMG And PWC? by olasuky: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Zeezou96:

Thanks, I appreciate. My email address contains my name and I would love to enjoy the privilege of anonymity that this platform grants. It's okay if you ask your question here. I would gladly answer to the best of my knowledge. You could also post your question and edit/delete it after I respond, if you don't want your question out in public.

I have my reasons for wanting to remain anonymous. Please bear with me.

Alright, no problem, its fine .
Re: Advice For New Graduates In Professional Firms Like KPMG And PWC? by olasuky: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Zeezou96:
Or chat me up on telegram. Username: icjhgg

Ok, will do

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Make Money Online Legally / STEVE WILHITE : The Man Who Invented GIF Is Dead / Corporate Communiations Manager Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.