Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (548 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary / Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels / Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by 9jahotblog: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Senior Pastor and General Overseer of Living Faith Church
aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo and his wife,
Faith, are celebrating their 37th wedding anniversary today
August 21st. They got married in 1982 and have four
children. Celebrating his wife on social media, Pastor
Oyedepo wrote
Happy 37th Wedding Anniversary to my Beautiful
Wife, Faith Abiola Oyedepo !
Life could never have been any sweeter than it is
with you.
Thank you for not only letting me follow Jesus so
hard but for doing the same.
I look forward to forever with you.
I love you.
Happy Anniversary to them!

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/8/david-oyedepo-and-his-wife-faith-celebrate-37th-wedding-anniversary.html

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by 9jahotblog: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
happy 37th wedding anniversary to bishop David oyedepo. meanwhile, Bishop David Oyedepo releasing curses on Fulani Herdsmen kidnappers in reaction to the brutal murder of Pastor Omolewa, a Living Faith Church resident pastor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeAjSd-45lM&t=3s
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by delishpot: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hope his worshipers will not come and claim that for the 37 yrs they have been married she never gave her own opinion but was a yes sir, yes master kind of wife like they did a few years back?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by 9jahotblog: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
"Do not let go of the God of Bishop David Oyedepo" controversial media personality Afia Schwarzenegger tells her sons in birthday message

Afia Schwarzenegger took to Instagram to wish her sons a
happy birthday and she had some words of advice for them.
The controversial Ghanaian media personality shared a
photo of her twin sons from her previous marriage and
wrote:
Dear God
Thank you,for this beautiful gift I bless your
name...it has been a very long journey but thru it all
you held us,you sustained us and protected us..
Thank you heavenly father for your grace,for putting
our enemies to shame,Thank you lord God for
preserving our destinies in Jesus's name...Amen
Dear Sons,
I love you,pls do not let go of the God of Israel,the
God of Bishop David Oyedepo,the God of your
grandma becos in him is life.
I am lucky n favoured by God to be used to mentor
this glorious destiny...even thou you are 18,you still
remain my Jimmy n Jnr..forever my babies..
I love you Jaime-Ian Geiling Heerdegen and John-
Irvin Geiling Heerdegen.
Happy birthday Super Starz
Below are more birthday posts from the mother to her sons.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/8/do-not-let-go-of-the-god-of-bishop-david-oyedepo-controversial-media-personality-afia-schwarzenegger-tells-her-sons-in-birthday-message.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. / What is the difference between paradise and heaven? / Moving From Glory To Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.