Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Fights Dirty With Reporter Over Failed Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Juliet Ibrahim Fights Dirty With Reporter Over Failed Relationship (578 Views)

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? / Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Fights Dirty With Reporter Over Failed Relationship by dederocs(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Juliet Ibrahim has dragged a Ghanaian TV presenter, Miss Akuko over the comments she made about her failed marriage.

The lovely actress took to her Instagram page on Wednesday, August 21, 2019, where she shared a photo of the TV presenter and captioned it with quite a long post. Juliet Ibrahim took the presenter to the cleaners for talking about her marriage and advising her to go back to her ex-husband.

"Miss Akuko Perming - Not until I was sent this senseless video of yours posted on Tv Africa’s page I never knew of your existence. It’s obvious everyone wants to trend using my name! Y’all Do anything for clout! Even ugly chickens feel they have a say in someone’s personal life! Dead TV station with dead ass TV presenters looking for clout off Juliet Ibrahim as usual. If you think you know better about marriages why the F aren’t you married yet zombie?

"You say I should go back to my ex-husband and stop waiting for Mr Right, even after all I went through with him and how he’s moved on with the lady he impregnated while we were married? Stupid clown, I am not a desperate woman who’ll lower her standards for anyone on this earth because I deserve better and I will never ever SETTLE! Why don’t you go to him and be a mistress to his new wife?" she said. Julie is going savage on this one lol.
https://lekkidatingandsex.com/f/juliet-ibrahim-goes-gaga-with-presenter-over-failed-relationship
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fights Dirty With Reporter Over Failed Relationship by Djshyne007(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ok o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fights Dirty With Reporter Over Failed Relationship by godofuck231: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Na woman when e leg do de outside na em de find divorce quick, not knowing that the so called men out there are not willing to break their own marriages for them either, all they do when tired is give her a g class and a house and move to the next 17 year old fresher blood,
You can ask ned stark

(1) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp Group..(videos18+, Relationship Hookups,jokes And Memes Etc) / Meet Aau's First Female Graduating Student / Two Women Swap Their Husbands In A Bid To Find Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.