Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? (1059 Views)

SOME REASONS WHY INTELLIGENT IGBOS & OTHERS HATE BIAFRA / Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? / "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by contigiency(m): 4:33am On Aug 22, 2019
The president signed executive order number five which mandates government ministries, parastatals and agencies to patronize made in Nigeria products. The order stipulates that, as government agencies, you can only patronize foreign products and services if and only if such products and services are not produced locally.

Mr president went ahead and instructed the Nigerian army, police, road safety and others to buy their vehicles from Innosson motors. This is why in recent times you see those listed security forces buying their vehicles from Innosson motors.

But here we are, Emeka Ihedioha the governor of IMO state an Igbo man, left Innosson motors owned by a fellow Igbo man, traveled abroad and purchased 100 pieces of ford vehicles whose ecstatics is not even close to that of Innosson made ford vehicle. And I will not be in doubt if I am also told that Innosson ford vehicle is stronger than these his foreign ones.

You can imagine better than I do, what will happen to any business man in the entire North, if president buhari should advertise what you do as a business man. The whole North will scramble and fall over themselves just to buy your products. And ethnic champions would have disturbed our ear drums to an unbearable state, reminding us how nepotistic buhari is. That is why as the president of all Nigerians, he singled out one man and asked everyone to buy from him because he is a fellow Northerner.

That was why I said that those who are on revolution movement are not carrying out their revolution movement to the right section. Otherwise, if their movement is born out of selfless desire to grow the country, that executive order number five signed by the president is one of the best policy proposition of Nigerian government since this republic. because it possesses the catalyst to move the country like the way China grew. And such policy and other good ones are the right sections of the country we should be carrying our revolution movement to. I mean to the door steps of those who are supposed to implement them. Because my observations have revealed that our major problems in this country are policy implementors and not policy formulators.

Doing as explained above is the best way we can assist the government and the president to actualize those good visions we want in the country. Because no matter who we elect as president, he surely can't be everywhere every time. And we must not make the mistake of focusing only on the president. Governors and the local government who take up to 47% of the total country's revenue generation must have equal backlash for misgovernance.

By now, the revolution movement should have taken over all the entrance gates of IMO state government house and summon the governor to explain why he had to export our jobs abroad and also our hard earned money. Or to the door step of obasanjo to demand why he of all people who is still earning pensions from other tax payers money should be listed among common Nigerians as tax defaulters. By so doing, we would have helped the government to perform better without necessarily being in government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by judgementyard(m): 4:55am On Aug 22, 2019
Sometimes when I look into the future
I swear cold go just catch me.
We are our own problem, the sooner we realize this than we can profer workable solutions. undecided
But na who we offend sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by SimDan95(m): 5:07am On Aug 22, 2019
irony of life, man has dominated man to his injury.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by Edu3Again: 6:08am On Aug 22, 2019
If igbos hate themselves how come they bring the country to a halt on the 30th of MAY?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by contigiency(m): 6:17am On Aug 22, 2019
Edu3Again:
If igbos hate themselves how come they bring the country to a halt on the 30th of MAY?

You completely missed the message.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by olajizz01(m): 6:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Even your sworn enemy Buhari do buy from Inoson.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by Front0lane: 6:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Ethnic jingoist like this clown we not let us hear word but if it is Ambode that ordered Toyota come n see how they will be wailing ceaselessly as if their bigoted life depend on it.

Edu3Again:

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 22, 2019
contigiency:

You completely missed the message.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 22, 2019
First, we Igbo's seem so highly of ourselves that we cant keep pride and be realistic for once
Secondly, most of innoson vehicle are bn coupled with fake engines that can't last for 4yrs atimes it do comes from the handler or maybe criminal tendency running fake products for massive profits as people do comment that his products are not strong and easily broke down especially his hiace bus
Finally, tribalism will set in knowing fully well he is an Igbo man while some will say how can one person supply govt with Van's when we hv other company and remember govt officials use that very corridor to siphon money from federal and state coffers
Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by dometome: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2019
So buying a car of your own choice is now hate. Very soon he will say that what IPOB did to ekweremadu is hate. Na wa for some people
Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by Ctorch: 7:07am On Aug 22, 2019
contigiency:
[s]The president signed executive order number five which mandates government ministries, parastatals and agencies to patronize made in Nigeria products. The order stipulates that, as government agencies, you can only patronize foreign products and services if and only if such products and services are not produced locally.

Mr president went ahead and instructed the Nigerian army, police, road safety and others to buy their vehicles from Innosson motors. This is why in recent times you see those listed security forces buying their vehicles from Innosson motors.

But here we are, Emeka Ihedioha the governor of IMO state an Igbo man, left Innosson motors owned by a fellow Igbo man, traveled abroad and purchased 100 pieces of ford vehicles whose ecstatics is not even close to that of Innosson made ford vehicle. And I will not be in doubt if I am also told that Innosson ford vehicle is stronger than these his foreign ones.

You can imagine better than I do, what will happen to any business man in the entire North, if president buhari should advertise what you do as a business man. The whole North will scramble and fall over themselves just to buy your products. And ethnic champions would have disturbed our ear drums to an unbearable state, reminding us how nepotistic buhari is. That is why as the president of all Nigerians, he singled out one man and asked everyone to buy from him because he is a fellow Northerner.

That was why I said that those who are on revolution movement are not carrying out their revolution movement to the right section. Otherwise, if their movement is born out of selfless desire to grow the country, that executive order number five signed by the president is one of the best policy proposition of Nigerian government since this republic, because it possesses the catalyst to move the country like the way China grew. And such policy and other good ones are the right sections of the country we should be carrying our revolution movement to. I mean to the door steps of those who are supposed to implement them. Because my observations have revealed that our major problems in this country are policy implementors and not policy formulators.

Doing as explained above is the best way we can assist the government and the president to actualize those good visions we want in the country. Because no matter who we elect as president, he surely can't be everywhere every time. And we must not make the mistake of focusing only on the president, governors and the local government who takes up to 47% of the total country's revenue generation must have equal backlash for misgovernance.

By now, the revolution movement should have taken over all the entrance gates of IMO state government house and summon the governor to explain why he had to export our jobs abroad and also our hard earned money. Or to the door step of obasanjo to demand why he of all person who is still earning pensions from other tax payers money should be listed among common Nigerians as tax defaulters. By so doing, we would have helped the government to perform better without necessarily being in government.
[/s]

Seriously the election Okorocha and his son in law has really put many out of business.

If a youth will seat down to write this nonsense, many will think he is sincere but it all ends in selfish reasons.

To set the record straight, Ihedioha didn't buy any car but the cars are those recently recovered by his administration. These are the cars owelle and his cronies stole as they were leaving office.

So the op writer should go and rest because no purchase was made rather it was a stolen car by his God father recovered from them.

One thing with all these ingrates, criminals with animalistic behavior is that when the political phase doesn't favour them to continue sucking the coffers dry, it will turn to Igbo doesn't like themselves.

Imo voted Ihedioha and that's what they want. The earlier all of you realise that nwosu is done and dusted in Imo politics the better for all of una.....ndi uchu.

A state governed by a thief like Rochas, look at it after 8 years nothing to write home about.

And someone wants to whip up sentiments with it by trying to drive a friction between Imo and anambra.

Ihedioha didn't buy any car, it was a recovered stolen cars from Okorocha, nwosu and their allies.
Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by Ctorch: 7:11am On Aug 22, 2019
dometome:
So buying a car of your own choice is now hate. Very soon he will say that what IPOB did to ekweremadu is hate. Na wa for some people

No car was bought but all are recovered Hilux from okorocha and his allies.

The op is not far from the newly recruited okorocha media dogs scattered online.

Why didn't okorocha buy from Innoson when he was a governor but chose to spread lies like a sodomite up and down.
Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by contigiency(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2019
dirtydiva:
First, we Igbo's seem so highly of ourselves that we cant keep pride and be realistic for once
Secondly, most of innoson vehicle are bn coupled with fake engines that can't last for 4yrs atimes it do comes from the handler or maybe criminal tendency running fake products for massive profits as people do comment that his products are not strong and easily broke down especially his hiace bus
Finally, tribalism will set in knowing fully well he is an Igbo man while some will say how can one person supply govt with Van's when we hv other company and remember govt officials use that very corridor to siphon money from federal and state coffers

Your argument about tribalism doesn't come in here. The president gave the order since more than one year now and Nigerian military, police, road safety etc have since been buying from Innosson. Nobody has ever complained. Though I know if Innosson were to be from the North, my people down here would have started shouting.

But in any case, the president did not say it must be Innosson. Rather, he said that so long as there is any industry producing it here likewise any other products, we must patronize them so that the industry and Nigeria indeed can grow.

The vehicle breaking down? I am just hearing that today. But even as that, virtually all the foreign companies started like that and many are still like that. But it will take a deliberate policy of government like this one to improve and grow such industry.

But if it's your personal car, even though you are still encouraged to patronize local manufacturer, you can still buy from any other legitimate source.
Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by Ctorch: 7:13am On Aug 22, 2019
dirtydiva:

Don't generalise your personal problems wilth others.

Simply say I Igbo.....not we...you and who..

How many cars have u even bought from Innoson...

Just to rant up and down on any topic without recourse to check details.
Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by helinues: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2019
So Ihedioha is only the case study.. Then Why generalizing?
Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by contigiency(m): 7:21am On Aug 22, 2019
Ctorch:

Seriously the election Okorocha and his son in law has really put many out of business.

If a youth will seat down to write this nonsense, many will think he is sincere but it all ends in selfish reasons.

To set the record straight, Ihedioha didn't buy any car but the cars are those recently recovered by his administration. These are the cars owelle and his cronies stole as they were leaving office.

So the op writer should go and rest because no purchase was made rather it was a stolen car by his God father recovered from them.

One thing with all these ingrates, criminals with animalistic behavior is that when the political phase doesn't favour them to continue sucking the coffers dry, it will turn to Igbo doesn't like themselves.

Imo voted Ihedioha and that's what they want. The earlier all of you realise that nwosu is done and dusted in Imo politics the better for all of una.....ndi uchu.

A state governed by a thief like Rochas, look at it after 8 years nothing to write home about.

And someone wants to whip up sentiments with it by trying to drive a friction between Imo and anambra.

Ihedioha didn't buy any car, it was a recovered stolen cars from Okorocha, nwosu and their allies.

Oga, I have nothing to do with okorocha. Neither have I met him or anybody close to him before. I am from Ebonyi state and live in Enugu state.

When truths are told that requires us to be patriotic for this country especially against the direction our leaders are going, we should embrace it and stop dancing naked in the public.

You are talking about being a youth and writing this piece. If actually you understand as a youth that what I am admonishing is something that will better the future of the youths, you will not have gone to the direction you went.

Haven said that, please if there is anywhere Rochas Okorocha or anybody for that matter embezzled or looted the public treasury, I am using this medium to say that the law must come hard on him and others. And they must not be allowed until they account for every kobo.
Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by contigiency(m): 7:23am On Aug 22, 2019
helinues:
So Ihedioha is only the case study.. Then Why generalizing?

He is not, I talked about Igbos and other Nigerians. He was just cited as example based on his recent actions.
Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2019
Ctorch:

Don't generalise your personal problems wilth others.

Simply say I Igbo.....not we...you and who..

How many cars have u even bought from Innoson...

Just to rant up and down on any topic without recourse to check details.
You know what your problem is? You lack sense of apprehension, don't let stupidity rule over your dead brain. Amateur

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 22, 2019
contigiency:

Your argument about tribalism doesn't come in here. The president gave the order since more than one year now and Nigerian military, police, road safety etc have since been buying from Innosson. Nobody has ever complained. Though I know if Innosson were to be from the North, my people down here would have started shouting.

But in any case, the president did not say it must be Innosson. Rather, he said that so long as there is any industry producing it here likewise any other products, we must patronize them so that the industry and Nigeria indeed can grow.

The vehicle breaking down, I am just hearing that today. But even as that, virtually all the foreign companies started like that and many are still like that. But it will take a deliberate policy of government like this one to improve and grow such industry.

But if it's your personal car, even though you are still encouraged to patronize local manufacturer, you can still buy from any other legitimate source.
I like the way the dude is making waves here in Anambra state Infact thanks to Peter Obi who made him popular by patronizing his vehicle and I m of such opinion that govt should build round this great man of honour called Innoson and gv him the support he need just as dey support Dangote refinery

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by Ctorch: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2019
dirtydiva:
You know what your problem is? You lack sense of apprehension, don't let stupidity rule over your dead brain. Amateur

You that have sense of comprehension really needs to go back to school..

Next time use yourself as an example....If don't have to money to buy car, others do..

Scram.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2019
Ctorch:

You that have sense of comprehension really needs to go back to school..

Next time use yourself as an example....If don't have to money to buy car, others do..

Scram.
Sorry ooo...
I never knew you overload your tommy with essential vitamins, see how you dey tackle me like say I trespass in your dream. Go carry cup for local govt, Iberiberism
Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by dometome: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Ctorch:

The op is not far from the newly recruited okorocha media dogs scattered online.

Why didn't okorocha buy from Innoson when he was a governor but chose to spread lies like a sodomite up and down.
if we see okoroawusa in the western world we will beat him tear his clothes and send him back
Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by contigiency(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2019
dometome:
if we see okoroawusa in the western world we will beat him tear his clothes and send him back

Don't even mind what that guy was posting. Ihedioha bought those cars and unveiled them as you can see the label on the car he was driving.
Re: Why Do We Igbos And Other Nigerians Hate Ourselves More Than Others Hate Us? by contigiency(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Ctorch:

How can governor Ihedioha be unveiling and commissioning the cars if he was not the one that bought them. Has it ever been done for a governor to unveil and commission a recovered stolen items? It can only be unveiled for the public to see and not to commission.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N37 Billion For NASS Renovation,Nigeria’s Roads Repairs Get Less / Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. / ICPC And INEC Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.