Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

"Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier (19237 Views)

Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White? / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

"Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Gistvic: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2019
A Nigerian soldier in a video said even when they are been detested they would still protect Nigerians because they are soldiers. Gistvic Reports.

The soldier was seen training as he tries perfecting his fighting moves and punches against terrorist.

He said:
"Even when you hate us, we would still protect you. Do you know why, because we are soldiers. Therefore let love heal the world.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/even-when-you-hate-us-we-would-still.html

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Davash222(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2019
But, na una go raze one community for Bayelsa last week... Where's the protection

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2019
I haven't looked at the name. I can bet you 100% he is a Biafran.

19 Likes

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by KendrickAyomide: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2019
We hate you because of irrational behavior of some soldiers. Behaving like animals. Na only "Go" una they hear.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by gaby(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Even when all you do is show your brutishness by abusing and molesting hapless civilians, we should still like you.

Knucklehead

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2019
Nobody send you work

Boko Haram you are fighting today wants the same thing your president wants... SHARIA in the north
We have seen hisbah police in the north... they are not paid by Boko Haram

The only difference is that Boko Haram wants nothing to do with infidels... But your president knows that infidels will go with their Oil...

Once they find Oil in the north.. Believe me
They will declare Islamic Republic of Arewanistan

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Factgist: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2019
10 Facts About The Richest American Ever Who Surprisingly Paid Tithes
https:///2019/01/10-facts-about-the-richest-american-ever-who-surprisingly-paid-tithes.html

10 Unbelievable Crimes Of The Real James Bond
https:///2019/01/10-unbelievable-crimes-of-the-real-james-bond.html

Top 10 Things You Should Never Sacrifice For A Relationship
https:///2019/05/top-10-things-you-should-never-sacrifice-for-a-relationship.html

Top 5 Optical Illusions That Proves You Should Never Trust Your Eyes
https:///2019/05/top-5-optical-illusions-that-proves-you-should-never-trust-your-eyes.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Facts About Pilgrim’s Progress- The Second Most Influential Christian Book After The Bible
https:///2019/07/top-10-facts-about-pilgrims-progress.html

10 Things That Are Unexpectedly Dirtier Than Your Toilet
https:///2019/01/10-things-that-are-unexpectedly-dirtier-than-your-toilet.html
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by tstx(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2019
I used to think Nigerian soldiers were wicked, heartless until i went for my service... Then everything changed.. Nigerian soldiers can jonze eh. Infact they hv first class in jonzing.. They joke alot, generally they are fun to hang around with...

I also found out that the main reason they are harsh to civilians is because a typical black man only respects those they fear...

Even in our universities, we only respect those lecturers wey we dey fear...

In our secondary schools sef, students only respect and fear teachers wey dey beat them...

So if you think about it, its not their fault that they maltreat civilians... Na our society shape them. Our society is just something else.

So don't blame them... Blame our society, the black society

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Very true. The army is the most patriotic of all citizens.

Nigeria first is their ideology. They leave their homes and hubbies to please the country. Yes they get paid. But then your state governor gets paid more than a them yet he's nothing close to patriotic.

Many of those who come here to spill thrash have never experienced military life. I spent 6years in a military boarding school and I know what it's like to be a soldier. It's a life of selflessness.

Dear citizens, learn to respect the military and they'll respect you in return.

The only people who have issues with military are those who don't like to obey simple regulations.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by KfashionHubb: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2019
We don't hate you. My child hood friend is a captain.. I love him like i love you..

Good job guys...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by edo3(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Come Mr soldier,,av said number of times.. You are only doing this because of yourself and family if u have one..

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Davash222:
But, na una go raze one community for Bayelsa last week... Where's the protection

Community of terrorists.

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by KfashionHubb: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Christain5viii:
How cool is that
I wanna stake 10k. Bro drop me sure odd.. pm noko
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by yrex01(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Nobody hates u, only outlaw n fools hates u. Those wu claiming to hate, they can't protect der family financially not even with der lives but hating those dat dedicate der lives to protect d whole nation.

God bless nigeria soldiers!!
God bless all nigeria forces!!
God bless Me too!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by eddyslim(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Who hate you

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by mimilogistics: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Because it is your job you are paid for; you are not doing Nigerians any favor by being a soldier. You signed up for it, you applied for the job.

Before you say that or try to attract pity to yourself for doing your job, remember many Nigerians want to be soldier but they were denied that maybe because they didn't have a connection or didn't have a top army officer to sign their applicant form or something so you that got the privilege to serve Nigeria should be grateful to Nigeria and Nigerians who collectively pay you with their tax and collective national resources.

Lastly, nobody wakes up to hate soldiers, it is only in Nigeria that soldiers are hated by civilians simply because soldiers misuse their uniform and arms that is supposed to be used to protect Nigerian civilians, instead they use it to intimidate Nigerian civilians, so why won't they hate you soldier man

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by meobizy(f): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Such a handsome able-bodied young man has decided to throw away his life being a soldier. Na him know.

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Shut the F*UCK up and do what you signed up for

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Lordave: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Fool!

Protect who?

Mumu soldier!

Wanton abuse of human rights is protection?

Illiterate and barbaric animals in NA uniform.

Protect your loose girlfriends like you've been found in Aba recently, picking up boys on dreadlocks and Afro hairstyles and making them sit on the ground in Mosque street while you cut their hairs with scissors.

Just because your loose girlfriends ditched your boring ass for the cute and funny boys?

Useless animals, they even had to cover their faces like they're on robbery operation, disgusting cowards.

The Nigerian Army deserves every misfortune that comes it's way.

When an illiterate becomes senselessly emotional, you have a Nigerian soldier.

I'm just a little bit sorry for the sensible ones that make up just 2% of this pathetic organisation.

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by eben1marketer: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by BizBayo: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Nice one
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by lant2: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2019
God continue to protect you guys. even though you're fighting a lost battle

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by ADRIAN88(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2019
I actually prefer dem To Nigerian police.

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2019
first protect yourself from boko Haram and the corrupt military leaders

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Opinedecandid(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by solmusdesigns: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2019

Sad sense of patriotism, oga you are just cash cows for the Generals and their useless bokoharam friends, playing una like pingpongs, and some ungrateful northerners who don't consider such service from southerners as anything special

Re: "Even When You Hate Us, We Would Still Protect You" - Nigerian Soldier by Angelfrost(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Most of you are not actually protecting Nigerians, rather trying to put food on your family's table in the absence of good jobs... If this nation were truly economically viable, most of you won't be risking your lives... You would probably be a wealthy fitness instructor.

I'm not hating (have nothing but love for our military), but if our security agents were truly passionate, well-trained, and well remunerated they would be more dedicated, and less likely to harass civilians.

INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register / Tunji Abayomi Writes Tinubu Again- SaharaReporters / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja