Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) (39211 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by immortalityk: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
What is the problem facing Yoruba land?
Underdevelopment?
What is the solution ? Isn't it infrastructural devt?
If Tinubu dies and then what?
If you are really from Ekiti then you should appreciate Tinubu for Fayemi, because the best you and your kinsmen could come up with on ur own was Fayose!!
Ayo frigging Fayose!!!!!

Once again what is your solution, you don't have any, you are one of those ppl that knows all the problem but can't proffer any solutions so you look for who to heap all the blames on, it makes you feel woke.

Ok
But my main problem is bigger than this
U still don't understand me
Whatever sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2019
As of now, hatred apart is there other political strategist better than Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2019
Your problem is underdevelopment right?
What is your solution
Beside choosing Tinubu as the scapegoat.

immortalityk:

Ok
But my main problem is bigger than this
U still don't understand me
Whatever sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by kunmiiii: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2019
Glink2018:

You are not a Yoruba. A lot of people of different tribe has become somebody through tinubu.
Though Yoruba is divisive because of religion matter but there are some people working hard for the betterment of oodua community.

Yoruba divisive because of religion? Please that fiction only exists in the mind of hateful, bitter and ignorant people, Yorubas are extremely tolerant when it comes to religion, it's only in a Yoruba family, the dad might be Muslim, mum a Christian, some children Muslim while some Christian, and they will all get along just fine.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Front0lane: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2019
May you not die of wailing. Why not tender your father to lead the Yoruba since you are one or is your father incompetent to step to that role ?!
immortalityk:

I'm Yoruba
Please what has tinubu done for the average Yoruba people
What has the Yoruba masses benefited from tinubu
I will repeat this,yorubas don't have leaders

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by immortalityk: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Your problem is underdevelopment right?
What is your solution
Beside choosing Tinubu as the scapegoat.

I told u,I could care less about some politician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by jneutron4000: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2019
God bless your wisdom Tinubu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

I told u,I could care less about some politician

That is naive to say the least

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Commentor: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

Guy I hate both PDP and apc
Which stupid infrastructure did tinubu lobby
Go to yoruba land even Lagos and weep
Yoruba land is like a big village with rusted roofs no provisions
Guys my problems are beyond some dumb infrastructure
When I watched tvc news documentary on igbo ora in Oyo state, I was just crying that this is how yoruba land is
Obj was President, what did we gain
If they complete the train,how would an average yoruba person benefit from it
My issue is beyond all this crap
I just hope maybe I can call u or talk on Feb
If I explain to u,u will understand what I'm talking about

It is easy to know an Ipob when he speaks. A dumb one for that matter.

What kind of stupid question is if the trains are functional how would a Yoruba man benefit from it?

You are not even qualified to teach in nursery school at any age range.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Femijohn198: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2019
buhari will fully campaign for tinubu 2023 election,nothing can stop this man from becoming a president unless dead..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by immortalityk: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2019
Commentor:

It is easy to know an Ipob when he speaks. A dumb one for that matter.

What kind of stupid question is if the trains are functional how would a Yoruba man benefit from it?

You are not even qualified to teach in nursery school at any age range.
Oga abeg I'm Yoruba
Bona fide ekiti boy
Look at my topics and post.
I want the best for Yoruba land, I'm highlighting some issues that must b dealt with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2019
Humility pays.....

I see this Tinubu ruling this country one day !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by BabaO2: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

He is far better in what sense ? No human being has looted any state treasury like the man yet you say he is far better , far better in what? Looting ?!!!!
oga, proof it. The man has been comfortably rich before venturing into politics. You don't need to loot public treasury before u can be rich as a governor. Being a governor open doors for your businesses both locally and internationally. For the alpha/beta issue, some people are just silly with their insinuations, these people are just selfish and they are enemy of our Liberation, without alpha/beta today, IGR of Lagos cannot be up to ₦2billion, it is better imagined than experienced.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by bluke(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2019
asfrank:
It's hard not to respect Tinubu, the man has helped a lot of people up the ladder, I can't see any politician that matches him. We only see Pull Him Down (PHD) syndrome no one wants the other to progress beyond Him. Though he has his own issues like every other politician in Nigeria, but for me he is far better. Invest in people and help them, they might help you in future, even if they don't let posterity be the judge.

its called FOB in america

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Olril18(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:
Ok But my main problem is bigger than this U still don't understand me Whatever sha
I'm yoruba too and you are my type of Person.
SW is a mess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Olril18(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:

That is naive to say the least
I know a tinubu slave when I see one..
if u have travelled thru SW,you would have realise how the region is one big mess.
start from ogun.
some lg do not have tarred roads.
keep gloryfing politicians whether apc/pdp while they keep selling your destiny.
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by kayceman(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

I'm Yoruba

Tinubu as far as I am concerned has done far better than all the politicians we currently have. Though, he has his own shortcomings. He governed Lagos state for 8 years and developed human capacity, which can be revered to as Human Capital Development (HCD).
Atleast 90% of the commissioners worked under Tinubu in Lagos state has held positions in higher level of governance than any other states commissioners in Nigeria today including the current vice President. (courtesy of Tinubu). He uplifts people under him compared to other politicians that has been ruling since 1999. I have never met him personally neither any of my family members have directly benefitted from him. So nobody should think am defending him because of that. But in reality, He is far above board compared to others we know. It is now left for those people he uplifted to now develop the Southwest, by extension Nigeria. There is an adage that says you can take a horse to the river, but can't force the horse to drink water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by kayceman(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

I'm Yoruba

Tinubu as far as I am concerned has done far better than all the politicians we currently have. Though, he has his own shortcomings. He governed Lagos state for 8 years and developed human capacity, which can be revered to as Human Capital Development (HCD).
Atleast 90% of the commissioners worked under Tinubu in Lagos state has held positions in higher level of governance than any other states commissioners in Nigeria today. Most of them have become governors, ministers, senators and held positions at the the federal levels including the current vice President. (courtesy of Tinubu). He uplifts people under him compared to other politicians that has been ruling since 1999. I have never met him personally neither any of my family members have directly benefitted from him. So nobody should think am defending him because of that. But in reality, He is far above board compared to others we know. It is now left for those people he uplifted to now develop the Southwest, by extension Nigeria. There is an adage that says you can take a horse to the river, but can't force the horse to drink water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Pinoralia: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2019
Tinubu, Raufool and Oletola....
Bunch of oppressors.
Their slaves are free to insult me o.
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by kayceman(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2019
Atleast 90% of the commissioners worked under Tinubu in Lagos state has held positions in higher level of governance than any other states commissioners in Nigeria today. Most of them have become governors, ministers, senators and held positions at the the federal levels including the current vice President. (courtesy of Tinubu). He uplifts people under him compared to other politicians that has been ruling since 1999. I have never met him personally neither any of my family members have directly benefitted from him. So nobody should think am defending him because of that. But in reality, He is far above board compared to others we know. It is now left for those people he uplifted to now develop the Southwest, by extension Nigeria. There is an adage that says you can take a horse to the river, but can't force the horse to drink water.

4 Likes

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by immortalityk: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2019
Olril18:

I'm yoruba too and you are my type of Person.

SW is a mess
Ok,do u know the kind of things I'm talking about?
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Olril18(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

Ok,do u know the kind of things I'm talking about?
sure,travel on a daily basis and I'm so ashamed to be from this region..
but what can few people do when majority has sold themselves to politicians..its sad.
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by wellmax(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

Lol
What an elder sees sitting
A child cannot see if he climbs the tallest tree

Hahahahahah, an elder that cannot see anything now, is that one an elder.

1 Like

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Olril18(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2019
kayceman:

lol..does he uplift them for free?
we all know they do pay their price when due
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by immortalityk: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Olril18:

sure,travel on a daily basis and I'm so ashamed to be from this region..
but what can few people do when majority has sold themselves to politicians..its sad.
Hmm
I was telling one Igbo guy on nairaland that if I were to b in charge of Yoruba land,Yoruba land will witness unprecedented development
Truth b told,Yoruba's don't have leaders
From my observation, in southern Nigeria
Yoruba land is far worse
But we just dey look like that
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Some LG in Ogun state doesn't have tarred road and it's Tinubu's fault?? Do you clowns even think at all??
Everybody seems to know the problem of Nigeria but can't proffer any solutions,
Tinubu slave?? Hahaha you would have to do better than this slavery rant. I have asked and I would ask again, if Tinubu dies today, would the SW suddenly become eldorado?
The Problem with the SW is that like your father before you, all you do is complain and never participate.
What is the name of your LGA chairman? Your senator?

Olril18:

I know a tinubu slave when I see one..
if u have travelled thru SW,you would have realise how the region is one big mess.
start from ogun.
some lg do not have tarred roads.
keep gloryfing politicians whether apc/pdp while they keep selling your destiny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by kenzo25(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2019
If anybody want to study politics consult Jagaban
I mean Nigerian politics. He’s a better leader. He’s a stepping stone for so many people that want to learn Nigeria politics. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by geosegun(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Some LG in Ogun state doesn't have tarred road and it's Tinubu's fault?? Do you clowns even think at all??
Tinubu slave?? Hahaha you would have to do better than this slavery rant. I have asked and I would ask again, if Tinubu dies today, would the SW suddenly become eldorado?
The Problem with the SW is that like your father before you, all you do is complain and never participate.

Most commenting here on NL are kids. When you see/meet them in real life you will be disappointed in your person as you would wonder why you have to spend to precious time responding to kids, probably still being fed by their parent.

They should have asked Tinubu to start spoon feeding every Yoruba man?

Hate him or Love him Tinubu is one of the political strategists in Africa in recent times. Of recent, I analyse his political career, I cannot but doff my hat for him. I'm a fan now.

Did you realise he has been the only politician creating and building politicians from the scratch? Look at most active and performing politicians in SW. He makes them by God. He got a vision as he is following it without making noise. This is the mistake Saraki made.

That's what some people never liked about home. But the truth is if one want to makes a positive impact in real life. You have to be a true leader by building and helping people as you grow. This is what true leadership is all about. Not amassing stolen wealth or having cars or houses...as most believe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Olril18(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:

Tinubu supports all the bastardss to be governors..
is he doing it for free without hope of getting something in return?
he pushes his personal agenda and fraudlently labelled it "yoruba agenda"
although I agree his death will not solve anything,that's because yoruba are a confused ethnicity who have sold their past,present and future to politicians.
and pls what has my father got to do with this discussion.
pls respect yourself.
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by TempleHouse: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2019
Efewestern:

It is just a pity bro, you can already see that he is dragging tribe into the discussion. This man had a whole state in his pocket and is planning of pocketing the entire nation, his greed is second to none.

No society grows with people like him, a country can't move forward with the type of selfish leaders we have in this country.
No pls. Tinubu had many states in his pocket and not just one state.
The good news is that Tinubu has now diversify to training an Igbo boy -Joe Igbokwe to know more about governance so it can be replicated in your SE regions in the next political dispensation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2019
Look the truth is Yoruba's like a lot of Africans haven't gotten the hang of democracy
We don't know the jobs or expectations of a senator, LGA chairman etc.
Looking for the trending man to blame just shows you are naive about Nigerian politics.
Do you know that people as far as the South East blames tinubu for their woes?

Olril18:

Tinubu supports all the bastardss to be governors..
is he doing it for free without hope of getting something in return?
he pushes his personal agenda and fraudlently labelled it "yoruba agenda"
although I agree his death will not solve anything,that's because yoruba are a confused ethnicity who have sold their past,present and future to politicians.
and pls what has my father got to do with this discussion.
pls respect yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers, Operatives Of EFCC Engage In Gun Battle In Ogun State Hotel - SR / Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.