Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) (39210 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wawu!!! Is that not babachir lawal on blue?
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Olril18(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
geosegun:

You know what pains you? Because your political and ethnic region lacks a leadership structure that Tinubu seemed to be pioneering in SW. This make the SW has the influence the your region lacks and wish to have? This is the truth. Is it Tinubu that will construct road in my Town? What are you even saying... I am positive you do not have enough exposure for you to have responded in that manner. Instead of you to channel your anger to your so called political money bags in your region. You keep wailing over the leadership of a region that never concerns you. You wail just because of your innate envy and jealousy of the SW region.

Name just one politician, in your region, that does anything different and better than what Tinubu is doing in the SW currently. Most of your politicians are money bags with no iota of vision.
odee
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Dbiz1111(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
BBBmall25:
It Is Called " Loyalty Homage" I Can't Forget My Source. Do You? Pls Don't Quote Me On Igbokwe Matter O

grin grin grin
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Sannisege: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
MyMouth:
I think Tinubu will make a better President irrespective of what some people may say. I will support him wholeheartedly if he decides to contest
me too

1 Like

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by ledaman: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
immortalityk:

I'm Yoruba
Please what has tinubu done for the average Yoruba people
What has the Yoruba masses benefited from tinubu
I will repeat this,yorubas don't have leaders
You need medical examination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn / Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law. / Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.