Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) (39212 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by geosegun(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2019
TempleHouse:

No pls. Tinubu had many states in his pocket and not just one state.
The good news is that Tinubu has now diversify to training an Igbo boy -Joe Igbokwe to know more about governance so it can be replicated in your SE regions in the next political dispensation.

Tinubu methodology is to make changes via people who believes in his dreams and vision. The best way to do this is to build new breed of smart and intelligent politicians that can help him achieve his dreams and visions. It's the best way to go.

That's the problem most leaders in Nigeria have. When you include people who dont believe in your vision but they have their own person dreams to enrich themselves no matter what. Then whatever such leader is trying to do may not materialise because his team members her not in tune with his/her vision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Olril18(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2019
geosegun:

Most commenting here on NL are kids. When you see/meet them in real life you will be disappointed in your person as you would wonder why you have to spend to precious time resounding to kids, probably still being fed by their parent.

They should have asked Tinubu to start soon feeding every Yoruba man?.

Hate him or Love him He is one of the political strategists in Africa in recent times.

Did you realise he has been the only politician creating and building politicians from the scratch? Look at most active and performing politicians in SW. He makes them by God.

That's what some people never liked about home. But the truth is if one want to makes a positive impact in real life. You have to be a true leader by building and helping people as you grow.

tell me what SW has and all the other region lack that a yoruba man should be proud of?
lets start from your own hometown,tell us your town in yorubaland, and snap pictures of the worldclass roads in there and all other wonderful things tinubu leadership has brought your town.
he build politicians from scratch?
or you are meant to say he build thieves like him and unleashed them at d right time on the region.
thieves who are so uninnovative they owe salary and pensions and leave huge debt behind..and leave infrastrutural deficit for their state.
I must have forgotten we pick gold on the streets of SW.

2 Likes

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by TempleHouse: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2019
Olril18:

Tinubu supports all the bastardss to be governors..
is he doing it for free without hope of getting something in return?
he pushes his personal agenda and fraudlently labelled it "yoruba agenda"
although I agree his death will not solve anything,that's because yoruba are a confused ethnicity who have sold their past,present and future to politicians.
and pls what has my father got to do with this discussion.
pls respect yourself.
You came to Lagos to hawk Fan Milk and Gala and became a high chief in your SE regions, and now you have the effrontery to speak evils of Yoruba Nation.
Why have you not take your children back home if Yoruba is a bad place.
Amadiora will break your head if you dare say evils of the Youruba nation that blessed you when you escaped from your erosion-ravaged Eastern states to Lagos in your teen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Olril18(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

Hmm
I was telling one Igbo guy on nairaland that if I were to b in charge of Yoruba land,Yoruba land will witness unprecedented development
Truth b told,Yoruba's don't have leaders
From my observation, in southern Nigeria
Yoruba land is far worse
But we just dey look like that
yorubas don't travel much to other parts of NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Olril18(m): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2019
TempleHouse:

You came to Lagos to hawk Fan Milk and Gala and became a high chief in your SE regions, and now you have the effrontery to speak evils of Yoruba Nation.
Amadiora will break your head if you dare say evils of the Youruba nation that blessed you when you escaped from your erosion-ravaged Eastern states to Lagos in your teen.
odee.
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
What is the problem facing Yoruba land?
Underdevelopment?
What is the solution ? Isn't it infrastructural devt?
If Tinubu dies and then what?
If you are really from Ekiti then you should appreciate Tinubu for Fayemi, because the best you and your kinsmen could come up with on ur own was Fayose!!
Ayo frigging Fayose!!!!!

Once again what is your solution, you don't have any, you are one of those ppl that knows all the problem but can't proffer any solutions so you look for who to heap all the blames on, it makes you feel woke.

Damn!!! The way you people reason ehn! Is just heartbreaking.
According to y'all, when someone speaks against Tinubu, he automatically becomes a supporter of the opposition, you've picked Fayemi as your man because of his affiliation with Tinubu and automatically ascertain that the guy is for Fayose. immortalityk has simply asked what Tinubu has done to benefit a whole race and all you people keep saying is how he's helping his goons get into better lootable positions. And yeah he has been doing that and still doing it, now tell me how that automatically helps an average citizen of the southwest or the entire southwest as a region
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by bonnyhope: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2019
MyMouth:
I think Tinubu will make a better President irrespective of what some people may say. I will support him wholeheartedly if he decides to contest
Did he make a better governor
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2019
bonnyhope:

hahahahaha, can you imagine the kind of people we have in this country, the one you quoted above is already opting for Tinubu to be a better president.

It's obvious this country wont be better soon
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by TempleHouse: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2019
Olril18:

I think the best leaders in your regions are Kerosene merchant -Ikpeazu and Statute-obsessed Okorocha and "great-runner"Ikeremadu who was recently celebrating New Yam in Germany.
Lucky that you escaped from Okija Shrine and have great freedom to abuse Yoruba people now.
No wonder you haven't travelled back to the East since Sam Mbakwe passed away.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Akeem1759(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Is that not Babachir Lawal( Uncle Grasscutter)??.. Lolz, this Country is a Joke
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Onigbindemmd: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
TempleHouse:

The easterners(IPOB) are the real cow in human flesh.....no wonder they were able to beat their leader and father ....God bless yoruba ....femi Fani kayode has done times 10 of whatever they might have claimed Ekweremadu did to them but Yoruba will never disgrace their bad leader in public....wow ,thank God I am from southwest,Yoruba has one of the best and if not the best cultures in the world....God bless Yoruba nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
To know what Tinubu has done is to be a citizen of Lagos pre tinubu,
But ofcourse majority of you are not

harmbhrosz:
Damn!!! The way you people reason ehn! Is just heartbreaking.
According to y'all, when someone speaks against Tinubu, he automatically becomes a supporter of the opposition, you've picked Fayemi as your man because of his affiliation with Tinubu and automatically ascertain that the guy is for Fayose. immortalityk has simply asked what Tinubu has done to benefit a whole race and all you people keep saying is how he's helping his goons get into better lootable positions. And yeah he has been doing that and still doing it, now tell me how that automatically helps an average citizen of the southwest or the entire southwest as a region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Onigbindemmd: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Why should I talk about oshogbo when ipob miscreants are accusing tinubu of stealing lagos? The same lagos that is their London?

He has forgetten that and maybe he did not know that if he should ask any Yoruba man of his tribe source...he will tell him Ile Ife ...Yoruba have history with same content but they dont have history even if they have its with different content ....chior ..... God bless southwest

1 Like

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Onigbindemmd: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Front0lane:
May you not die of wailing. Why not tender your father to lead the Yoruba since you are one or is your father incompetent to step to that role ?!

Help me ask am ,but do u know what ,out of every basket of tomatoes there must always be some few bad ones ,he is bad one among the majority of Yoruba ,just let him be pls
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Onigbindemmd: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Olril18:

When we have what other region lack...you don't have original Gold at home and go out to look for fake one.

1 Like

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
To know what Tinubu has done is to be a citizen of Lagos pre tinubu,
But ofcourse majority of you are not

and that is your answer to what Tinubu has done to benefit the citizens and southwest region as a whole?

Anyways....I wasn't expecting more from you.
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Onigbindemmd: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
bonnyhope:

Excellently
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Onigbindemmd: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
TempleHouse:

I think the best leaders in your regions are Kerosene merchant -Ikpeazu and Statute-obsessed Okorocha and "great-runner"Ikeremadu who was recently celebrating New Yam in Germany.
Lucky that you escaped from Okija Shrine and have great freedom to abuse Yoruba people now.
No wonder you haven't travelled back to the East since Sam Mbakwe passed away.

Good response

1 Like

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Why do you reinforce this belief that tinubu can act as a LGA chairman, senator, councillor and commissioner at the same damn time! Be fair to the man and hold others responsible, the man was responsible for building a city in a city, he has big dreams unlike all the clowns in Nigeria. Which Nigerian politician has the vision to build Eko Atlantic? Mention just ONE,
Surely that shouldn't be hard for you

harmbhrosz:
and that is your answer to what Tinubu has done to benefit the citizens and southwest region as a whole?

Anyways....I wasn't expecting more from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Onigbindemmd:

The easterners(IPOB) are the real cow in human flesh.....no wonder they were able to beat their leader and father ....God bless yoruba ....femi Fani kayode has done times 10 of whatever they might have claimed Ekweremadu did to them but Yoruba will never disgrace their bad leader in public....wow ,thank God I am from southwest,Yoruba has one of the best and if not the best cultures in the world....God bless Yoruba nation
you will never disgrace your bad leaders in public,

You'll rather suffer and die while your politicians continues their looting of what was meant to better your life because you dont disgrace your bad politicians in public.

Uo

Your parents will rather die at the hospital as Doctors are on strike because you don't disgrace your bad leaders in public.

You'll rather die at the hands of kidnappers, armies, SARs and armed because you don't disgrace your bad leaders in public.

You'll rather have accident on that bad road and die rather than disgrace your bad leaders in public.

You'll rather be oppressed by the same people you appointed to represent you rather than disgrace them in public for bad leadership.

And you want me to believe you're not a human in cow flesh yourself.
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Why do you reinforce this belief that tinubu can act as a LGA chairman, senator, councillor and commissioner at the same damn time! Be fair to the man and hold others responsible, the man was responsible for building a city in a city, he has big dreams unlike all the clowns in Nigeria. Which Nigerian politician has the vision to build Eko Atlantic? Mention just ONE,
Surely that shouldn't be hard for you

the same Eko Atlantic city a single flat cost over 300millions is what you're using as a yardstick for good governance of the masses?

I made it clear that I wasn't expecting much from you. So please don't try and prove me wrong coz it's only exposing your iQ more. The more you speak the less sensible you sound

By the way, no one is expecting Tinubu to become a magician and make Yoruba land or Nigeria better, we're only asking you to defend what his influence has done for the populace of the lovely Yoruba region.
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by farem: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Simplyleo:

At least he has never held any appointment in any of the eastern states or even federal government. He is from the sw and his public service appointments have all been in the sw. But the s/westerners aren't complaining of him, so why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Meanwhile, your people are more comfortable with lagos than any of your 5 eastern states even though your leaders don't don't steal.

He is taking sniper for someone else's headache.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
I gave you an example, you claim apartments are too expensive and then insult my IQ,
The New Dairy Farm Housing Estate where my gf lives was built by tinubu, the dude is not the president of Yoruba's and has never claimed to be.
Once again what is your solution to multitude of issues facing Yoruba land?
We know ur type, hot heads with no solutions,

harmbhrosz:
the same Eko Atlantic city a single flat cost over 300millions is what you're using as a yardstick for good governance of the masses?

I made it clear that I wasn't expecting much from you. So please don't try and prove me wrong coz it's only exposing your iQ more. The more you speak the less sensible you sound

By the way, no one is expecting Tinubu to become a magician and make Yoruba land or Nigeria better, we're only asking you to defend what his influence has done for the populace of the lovely Yoruba region.

1 Like

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by MyMouth(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
bonnyhope:

I don't know about that but I know he laid a solid foundation for what Lagos is today. The main reason I will support him is his ability to pick and place the right people in the right position and they have been able to deliver. He is also liberal to a large extent unlike our president.

2 Likes

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Efewestern:

It is just a pity bro, you can already see that he is dragging tribe into the discussion. This man had a whole state in his pocket and is planning of pocketing the entire nation, his greed is second to none.

No society grows with people like him, a country can't move forward with the type of selfish leaders we have in this country.
Is there anything wrong in aspiring to the highest level as a politician. Tinubu has gone on 13yrs sabbatical from political office, isn't that a good sacrifice? PDP was in government in the federal level when Tinubu left office. Whatever still give him this relevance even if he hasn't held any political office in 13yrs is unique wisdom. He hasn't even come out to declare his ambition for 2023, it's people that are guessing it just the way theyve been predicting him. Is there any law that says any man shouldn't contest for political post whenever he wishes? The solution for those that don't want him as president is to not vote for him, u can't stop him from contesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Annie939(f): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Tinubu his godfather and mentor
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
I gave you an example, you claim apartments are too expensive and then insult my IQ,
The New Dairy Farm Housing Estate where my gf lives was built by tinubu, the dude is not the president of Yoruba's and has never claimed to be.
Once again what is your solution to multitude of issues facing Yoruba land?
We know ur type, hot heads with no solutions,

What solution are you talking about exactly? You haven't identified your politicians to be the reason for your misery yet you want a solution, a solution to what problem?

The new Diary Farm housing and Eko Atlantic city is what you're still using as the yardstick to defend Tinubu's influence on the whole southwest region? I know you're not been outside Nigerian, but please before you asslick a Nigerian politicians, get a wider knowledge of how things are suppose to be then come and and see if your iQ does not deserve to be insulted grin

I've come to a certain conclusion of seeing those(especially Youths) that defends Nigerian politicians as those with a high level
of reversed iQ. Y'all have nothing upstairs to offer so I'm not surprised that you also support politicians that has nothing to offer.... I'll keep on staying away from you guys.

Enjoy your suffering and smiling bro.

Bye!!!
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by akdjr(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Is that not Babachir Lawal? Na men de real run this country no be the mouth wey we de make here on Nairaland.
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
Talk talk talk
You gotta work with what you've got
Did you protest in the revolution now?
What exactly are you doing?
SW was 100% sleeping pre tinubu, it still is in most regions where tinubu has no influence
Tinubu is corrupt , a scum we all know, but have you been to Ilorin and Kogi lately?

harmbhrosz:
What solution are you talking about exactly? You haven't identified your politicians to be the reason for your misery yet you want a solution, a solution to what problem?

The new Diary Farm housing and Eko Atlantic city is what you're still using as the yardstick to defend Tinubu's influence on the whole southwest region? I know you're not been outside Nigerian, but please before you asslick a Nigerian politicians, get a wider knowledge of how things are suppose to be then come and and see if your iQ does not deserve to be insulted grin

I've come to a certain conclusion of seeing those(especially Youths) that defends Nigerian politicians as those with a high level
of reversed iQ. Y'all have nothing upstairs to offer so I'm not surprised that you also support politicians that has nothing to offer.... I'll keep on staying away from you guys.

Enjoy your suffering and smiling bro.

Bye!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by kitanga: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Is that not the grasscutter babachir lawal am seeing in the picture?
Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Talk talk talk
You gotta work with what you've got
Did you protest in the revolution now?
What exactly are you doing?
SW was 100% sleeping pre tinubu, it still is in most regions where tinubu has no influence
Tinubu is corrupt , a scum we all know, but have you been to Ilorin and Kogi lately?

Look dude, you don't have to insult Tinubu and call him what he is not to appease those you are responding to or to be politically correct !!! How is Tinubu "scum"? You even know what scum is? Research Tinubu's history right from his day fighting the tyranny of Abacha, along with Fayemi and others, to the extent he had to be exiled outside Nigeria for a while. Till today the man is head and shoulder above almost 99.9% of politicians in Nigeria as a force for good and the empowerment of competent administrators.

Tinubu operates in an environment that is almost 100% corrupt yet manages to still be progressive in action and mindset. I think the noise of the hypocritical Igbos is getting to you because of the saying that a lie told a thousand times might begin to resemble the truth. Igbos and others will prob up Tinubu as corrupt yet who in their rank of politicians and leaders is not corrupt and worthless whereas Jagaban is an asset?

Ebele Jonathan? Patience Jonathan? Alison-Madueke? Stella Oduah? Orji Kalu? Theodore Orji? Ifeanyi Ubah? Chimaroke Nnamani? Pius Anyim? Chris and Andy Uba? Shall I go on? Yorubas should stop 'bottling it' (google the expression) while others pretend their own are saints. Tinubu is gold compared to virtually all Nigerian politicians in terms of what he has given back to his people compared to some of those name I put up there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos) by geosegun(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
Olril18:

tell me what SW has and all the other region lack that a yoruba man should be proud of?
lets start from your own hometown,tell us your town in yorubaland, and snap pictures of the worldclass roads in there and all other wonderful things tinubu leadership has brought your town.
he build politicians from scratch?
or you are meant to say he build thieves like him and unleashed them at d right time on the region.
thieves who are so uninnovative they owe salary and pensions and leave huge debt behind..and leave infrastrutural deficit for their state.
I must have forgotten we pick gold on the streets of SW.

You know what pains you? Because your political and ethnic region lacks a leadership structure that Tinubu seemed to be pioneering in SW. This make the SW has the influence the your region lacks and wish to have? This is the truth. Is it Tinubu that will construct road in my Town? What are you even saying... I am positive you do not have enough exposure for you to have responded in that manner. Instead of you to channel your anger to your so called political money bags in your region. You keep wailing over the leadership of a region that never concerns you. You wail just because of your innate envy and jealousy of the SW region.

Name just one politician, in your region, that does anything different and better than what Tinubu is doing in the SW currently. Most of your politicians are money bags with no iota of vision.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers, Operatives Of EFCC Engage In Gun Battle In Ogun State Hotel - SR / Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.