Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) (13094 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / BBNAIJA: Nengi Show Off Her Ass As She Rock Sexy Swimwear In The House. PHOTOS / 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) by Airoflaw(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
See what marley soapy has caused now

Re: Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) by MiaB(f): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
MannieA:

Hahahaha
maybe.. or maybe he masturbates in public too
Haahaz i know right grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) by uckennety(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
This is disgusting biko cry

How

All I see is someone dancing soapy!!! cheesy
Re: Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
MiaB:

Indecent exposure and conducts undertaken in a non-private or publicly viewable location, which is deemed indecent in nature, such as nudity,masturbation or sexual intercourse in public view are all illegal and against the law. Incase you're not aware.
OK I am aware but that's his back yard grin ...

I see naked olosho around hotels in my area every night...
Re: Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
MannieA:

Why you carry the matter for head na..
lmao
Na you and your sister mia carry am for head grin
Person dey masturbate una wan arrest am, is it your dick?
All the olosho wey dey round Lagos public places should be arrested grin
Re: Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) by MannieA(f): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
Truthsbitter:
Na you and your sister mia carry am for head grin Person dey masturbate una wan arrest am, is it your dick? All the olosho wey dey round Lagos public places should be arrested grin

Keep quiet please Oya cry na....Mtchewwww
Re: Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
MannieA:

Keep quiet please
Oya cry na....Mtchewwww
grin

who let this fool loose?
madam why you dey quote me?
If you want a dick , find one stop looking out for a guy masturbating his way to glory to satisfy your pervasion and hypocrisy.
Re: Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) by MannieA(f): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Truthsbitter:

grin

who let this fool loose?
madam why you dey quote me?
If you want a dick , find one stop looking out for a guy masturbating his way to glory to satisfy your pervasion and hypocrisy.

Keep quiet dimwit
Why are you taking it so serious?
Get outta here you slowpoke
Re: Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
MannieA:

Keep quiet dimwit
Why are you taking it so serious?
Get outta here you slowpoke
grin ....you quote me and you're asking why I took It serious? foolishness abound in you.

your sister MiaB quote a full law section just to prove me wrong .

what did I say? let him be, it's not a crime...grin
please madam rest so you can work at night, I am not interested. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) by Slim690(f): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
OK
I need help
Been a while I came here and I've forgotten how to post a new topic on here[color=#000099][/color] sad
Re: Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) by popeesoft: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
Toyota 4 runner 1995. Runs smooth. 450k. 08039572630. Location: owerri

Re: Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) by ILEMUDA(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
This is disgusting biko cry
If you think So....go Near am Nah....them no go tell person
Re: Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:10am On Aug 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Caught Doing This At The Back Of A House (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:14am On Aug 23, 2019
femi4:
that place is hidden enough. He was backing the road
He was fronting the road jor cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Drink Your Boyfriend/girlfriend’s Saliva? / Who Says Fulani Girls Are Not Woke? See Fulani Girls Grooving So Hard / Guys, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Proposed To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.