Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) (71200 Views)

Bayern Munich's New Adidas Home Kit / Lionel Messi Receives His New Adidas Custom Boots, Delivered By A Drone (photos) / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 5:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Apology? What will that achieve?

I am not surprised nor feel offended as a Christian.

It was deliberate!

The spirit of the antichrist is at work in the world. More of such are on the way. Will get worse and worse. So how many apologies will you be demanding? Didn't Jesus tell us?

Christianity is under siege everywhere and Christians will increasingly become endangered species in all countries.

The end times are here. Christians and the world get ready for a rough ride that will dovetail into the Great Tribulation.

That's the Bible!
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Highshuula1: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

You and blingxx, I’m surprised u can’t tell I was being sarcastic. Here is my reply to someone who said some people have juju power to do anything:

Ok, but we have a right to ask questions like why don’t they use those powers to rob banks, or win in sports or kill wicked leaders, or smuggle drugs, or get visas, or enter without visa, or get Dangote’s banking info, or get people’s atm, or win lottery or bet9ja, or...

Or better yet, why not demonstrate it to this guy below and win the $1 million he’s had in escrow since the 60’s:

JAMES RANDI

James "The Amazing" Randi (born 1928) is a former magician and a scientific skeptic perhaps best known as a challenger of paranormal claims and pseudoscience. He is the founder of the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF), and co-founder of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, originally known as the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.

The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the James Randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

Randi started the James Randi Educational Foundation to monitor applications for the $1 million prize, and to serve as an organizing body to help promote skepticism and provide educational resources on claims of the paranormal.
The foundation was headed by James Randi for many years before he retired from its presidency.
In 1987 he exposed the Peter Popoff ministry for faking their faith healing claims. The resulting scandal drove Popoff into bankruptcy.
When challenged in 2011 Sally Morgan did not even attempt the challenge.
Sylvia Browne is the only widely known psychic who has offered to take up the challenge. Sylvia was a popular television psychic who claimed that she could communicate with the dead. On March 6, 2001, she agreed to take up the challenge.
To her dying day she did not take the challenge. Sylvia's first excuse was because she did not know how to contact Randi. That is comical: a professional psychic who speaks to dead people cannot figure out how to reach Randi. Her following excuse was that she did not want to take the challenge because Randi is a godless individual—all the more reason she should take the challenge. If the supernatural could be proven and demonstrated, and the $1,000,000 were claimed, it would be a tremendous blow to Randi and the skeptical community, and a tremendous boost to her career as a psychic. Sylvia Browne was special because she was the only professional psychic to accept Randi's challenge, though she later backed off.

“I regard Randi as a national treasure, and perhaps one of the remaining antidotes that may prevent the rotting of the American mind.”
—Arthur C. Clarke
I've known about Randi since about 5 years now.
Didn't even bother to read all your copied text.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Religion does not control me, it guides me. What controls you? As the fact states, we are all under some force. You may think that you are free but you are not. Some religion is stuck on you and there is no letting go.
Newboss:

Walking on water is not a Christian act. It's something magicians pull off from time to time. Free your mind from being controlled by religion. You're a human being.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Oga, I have seen that low-quality education has ruined your ability to express yourself appropriately.
Read the embolden below. You still haven't mastered your literacy skills yet.
Onlyonebuhari:

It's the keyboard of my Samsung. . So you guys dont see sea scrippers shoes used in hydrotherapy training to walk on water?

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by tolguy(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2019
makewetalk2:
a very insensitive advert. If they had used anything similar to Mohammed would he have accepted that? The fact that Christians are quiet over certain things does not mean that a big company like Nike would not have advisors who would have suggested the religious impact of this advert before picking it. It makes no sense at all. There are many creative people who could have been given an opportunity to craft encompassing ideas for an advert. This is totally insensitive and insulting.
People get fired for poking their middle fingers. People get criticized for imitating Hitler. People get killed for even drawing a cartoon of Mohammed. Having Salah walk on water is a bid to reduce the MIRACLE that Jesus performed to an ordinary act that anyone could do on a good day. When kids watch this, how do they even get to believe that Jesus performed a miracle when he walked on water? How do you actually convince people that the act is beyond the capabilities of humans?
This is disrespectful. Salah, a Muslim would not agree to do an advert that devalues the works of Mohammed. That is the hypocrisy that we talk about.
They need to take this down and tender a public apology.
mtcheeeew Nigerians and religious, hypocrites
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2019
makewetalk2:
Oga, I have seen that low-quality education has ruined your ability to express yourself appropriately.
Read the embolden below. You still haven't mastered your literacy skills yet.

You have mental retardation. You had better go and learn lexis and structures
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
How about, "you had better learn Lexis and Structure?

As a teacher of 'Lexis and Structure', what is the import of "Go and learn" in that sentence? And, weren't you taught that the letter "S" shouldn't be present at the end of the last word, 'Structure'?

Mental retardation begins when you expose your ignorance on a public forum. Haven't you figured that you are ill-educated from the errors in your replies? I keep correcting your errors for free and you keep calling me names. Moreover, your responses are getting fewer since you are having a harder time constructing your grammar. You typed a single line only and how did I find errors in just one line? It is mind-blowing, isn't it?

Onlyonebuhari:

You have mental retardation. You had better go and learn lexis and structureS

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
makewetalk2:

As a teacher of 'Lexis and Structure', what is the import of "Go and learn" in that sentence? And, weren't you taught that the letter "S" shouldn't be present at the end of the last word, 'Structure'?

Mental retardation begins when you expose your ignorance on a public forum. Haven't you figured that you are ill-educated from the errors in your replies? I keep correcting your errors for free and you keep calling me names. Moreover, your responses are getting fewer since you are having a harder time constructing your grammar. You typed a single line only and how did I find errors in just one line? It is mind-blowing, isn't it?

You are just disgracing yourself, you should be happy a medical doctor even reply you. The education none of your family would never attained.
It's a pity you take 24 hours to read and reply me,
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
makewetalk2:

As a teacher of 'Lexis and Structure', what is the import of "Go and learn" in that sentence? And, weren't you taught that the letter "S" shouldn't be present at the end of the last word, 'Strsucture'?

You are just disgracing yourself, you should be happy a medical doctor even reply you. The education none of your family would never attained.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by shanaka4u(m): 12:22am On Aug 26, 2019
I FEEL PITY FOR THIS COUNTRY. WE HAVE MANY FOOL AND DAFT BLINDED BY RELIGIOUS INCLINATIONS.THEY LACK CAPACITY TO THINK,THEY ARE SUFFERING FROM MENTAL CONSTIPATION COMPOUNDED BY HIGH LEVEL OF HALLUCINATIONS. WHO DID THIS TO US?
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

You are just disgracing yourself,
There should have been a period after this sentence and not a comma. You can try to alternate 'just' with 'simply' when next you send in your reply.
Onlyonebuhari:

you should be happy a medical doctor even reply you.
There is something called "that". It is a conjunction used to link phrases. You should have added it to this sentence to give evidence that you actually merit the toilet-paper that you call a certificate.
If you, a doctor can have more time to reply to my messages on a public forum, I wonder what field of medicine you majored in. I wouldn't be surprised why you took the time to make a public declaration of your career on Nairaland.
Doctors are not mass communicators, they are found in the hospitals, not on gossip forums.
Onlyonebuhari:

The education none of your family would never attained.
If what you wrote here is the level of education that you and your family attained, I will want to remain your teacher. I cannot retrogress to a level below me and my family. We are cool! I laughed so hard at the emboldened until my coffee spilled on my shoes. Thanks for the laugh, Clown.
Onlyonebuhari:

That is because I have work to do. I only come here to laugh at your expense. Thanks for buffoonery.

Recommendations:
a) Use conjunctions often to enhance your coherency.
b) Quit your insane braggadocio attitude. You make a gigantic mess of yourself.
c) Quit quoting me. Every single time you use your fingers, you make grammatical blunders. I simply can't imagine how your spoken English will come off.

Half-baked graduate.
Fake degree.
Presumptuous animal.
Fake doctor
Jobless man

Mr. Education, your English is so basic.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
makewetalk2:
There should have been a period after this sentence and not a comma. You can try to alternate 'just' with 'simply' when next you send in your reply. There is something called "that". It is a conjunction used to link phrases. You should have added it to this sentence to give evidence that you actually merit the toilet-paper that you call a certificate.
If you, a doctor can have more time to reply to my messages on a public forum, I wonder what field of medicine you majored in. I wouldn't be surprised why you took the time to make a public declaration of your career on Nairaland.
Doctors are not mass communicators, they are found in the hospitals, not on gossip forums. If what you wrote here is the level of education that you and your family attained, I will want to remain your teacher. I cannot retrogress to a level below me and my family. We are cool! I laughed so hard at the emboldened until my coffee spilled on my shoes. Thanks for the laugh, Clown. That is because I have work to do. I only come here to laugh at your expense. Thanks for buffoonery.

Recommendations:
c) Quit quoting me. Every single time you use your fingers, you make grammatical blunders. I simply can't imagine how your spoken English will come off.

Half-baked graduate.
Fake degree.
Presumptuous animal.
Fake doctor
Jobless man

Am nicompoop that can write except after 24 hours. You need haloperidol.....jobless e goat. The money I get monthly is enough to take care of your parent and your extended family.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by swilo: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
makewetalk2:

Recommendations:

Half-baked graduate.
Fake degree.
Presumptuous animal.
Fake doctor
Jobless man

grin grin grin.

E don do abeg.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Am nicompoop that can write except after 24 hours.
Well, here I come again with some help for your ill-educated self.
a) I have a job and I cannot waste my time on a forum with a jobless Egoist.
b) The actual word is 'Nincompoop'. Fix your spelling. Hahaha, I didn't know that you had spelling problems as well.
c) Thanks for revealing your personality in the first two words emboldened above
Onlyonebuhari:

You need haloperidol.....jobless e goat.

a) Well, if calling out the names of drugs makes one a doctor, I would pick a drug marketer above you. No doctor would have your level of English proficiency.
b) I have a job and that is why it takes me 24 hours to get back to you. As soon as I send this reply to you, I will close this site and move on. I come here at leisure hours only.
Onlyonebuhari:

a) The money I get monthly is enough to take care of your parent and your extended family.

a) We are good.
b) Use the money to enroll yourself in a class for English language learning.
c) We believe in money earned through hard work. Keep your money to yourself.
d) Do not forget the lesson that I taught you yesterday about conjunctions.
e) Rich man! Stop bragging! You do not know the person on the other side of the aisle.

You have publicly let yourself down. Apparently, you have no dignity. Just go away.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
makewetalk2:
Well, here I come again with some help for your ill-educated self.
a) I have a job and I cannot waste my time on a forum with a jobless Egoist.
b) The actual word is 'Nincompoop'. Fix your spelling. Hahaha, I didn't know that you had spelling problems as well.
c) Thanks for revealing your personality in the first two words emboldened above
a) Well, if calling out the names of drugs makes one a doctor, I would pick a drug marketer above you. No doctor would have your level of English proficiency.
b) I have a job and that is why it takes me 24 hours to get back to you. As soon as I send this reply to you, I will close this site and move on. I come here at leisure hours only.

a) We are good.
b) Use the money to enroll yourself in a class for English language learning.
c) We believe in money earned through hard work. Keep your money to yourself.
d) Do not forget the lesson that I taught you yesterday about conjunctions.
e) Rich man! Stop bragging! You do not know the person on the other side of the aisle.

You have publicly let yourself down. Apparently, you have no dignity. Just go away.

You have no knowledge of poet, and you job shows it all. You must be a security guard, you write not but after hours of hibernation. A nincoompoop, and and demented social medial riff-raff.
You lack parental training and that 30k job had made you reached the highest level of your clan succes
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
hahahaha
Yes, I am a security guard; I am a cleaner; I am a shoe polisher and I am a gateman. All join.

I only came to expose your ignorance. I have nothing to benefit from you.
I have a 30k job, no problem. It is mine and not yours. Do you have a problem with my 30k job? If yours is better, why envy mine?
Enjoy your millions, Mr. Millionaire. Just go away! Frustration don finish you. I no get more time to correct your useless grammar anymore. Mr fake doctor way go school. Please go away. The more you open your mouth the more rotten things day come out. Your saving grace be say na finger you day take day type. If these kind things fit comot from your finger who know what your mouth can produce.
I day my security post. Why you day beg me to reply you? Smell off
From your English grammar, I can tell your level.
I will strongly advise you to change your attitude. Just stay humble because you do not know who might be standing before you. You should be in my classroom. Use your millions to elevate your chances of speaking proper English.
Onlyonebuhari:

You have no knowledge of poet, and you job shows it all. You must be a security guard, you write not but after hours of hibernation. A nincoompoop, and and demented social medial riff-raff.
You lack parental training and that 30k job had made you reached the highest level of your clan succes
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
makewetalk2:
hahahaha
Yes, I am a security guard; I am a cleaner; I am a shoe polisher and I am a gateman. All join.

I only came to expose your ignorance. I have nothing to benefit from you.
I have a 30k job, no problem. It is mine and not yours. Do you have a problem with my 30k job? If yours is better, why envy mine?
Enjoy your millions, Mr. Millionaire. Just go away! Frustration don finish you. I no get more time to correct your useless grammar anymore. Mr fake doctor way go school. Please go away. The more you open your mouth the more rotten things day come out. Your saving grace be say na finger you day take day type. If these kind things fit comot from your finger who know what your mouth can produce.
I day my security post. Why you day beg me to reply you? Smell off
From your English grammar, I can tell your level.
I will strongly advise you to change your attitude. Just stay humble because you do not know who might be standing before you. You should be in my classroom. Use your millions to elevate your chances of speaking proper English.

Demented teacher with outdated English. Don't worry, I will send you the first research to be conducted in Nigeria on the use of UVR to treat diabetic hand ulcer by myself once is out next month. You lack manners and parental training bit never u know u are talking to a man with 6 certificates from outside Nigeria apart from my 6 years degree.
Content of a word is the product of its environment.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
My dear, you are a void. I don't give a sheet about the serviettes that you call certificates outside Nigeria. How does that save the Ozone layer from depletion? Are you a Harvard grad? Please, reserve such fallacious information for your employer. It is totally useless to me or to other readers on Nairaland.
A learned man does not come here to subjugate others by bragging about their achievements. In no way will I believe that you qualify to possess a degree certificate in Nigeria. It is because the standard of education has gone so low that people like you can state or BRAG about a degree in Nigeria when the products of your fingers and mouths do not commensurate with the qualifications that you all claim to possess.

You have 6 certificates - I hear you na. Is this all that you have to say to me?

You earned your 6 certificates outside Nigeria - Oga wetin consign me with this information?

You earned a 6-year degree certificate in Nigeria undecided- And so what? make we begin day lick our elbow becos of that?

if you like begin day lie upandan for Nairaland with imaginary certificate. Ode. Small pikin. No mature brain will go about threatening people on a public forum with fake degrees. Keep kwayet you no go school. Olodo must show himself.

You are a stark illiterate. You simply cannot construct a basic sentence in English without errors. I mean, how can you pass an intermediate English test? Your level of English is Grade 2 for beginners who are offering English as a second language. You cannot pass the test to qualify as a student in my class.
Read the emboldened below to confirm your grade.

Go away! I will no longer reply to your silly messages. It took me two days to log on Nairaland. I am too busy to keep educating an ingrate. Thank God! I will be moving on and free from stink blusters from you. Farewell, grubby Braggart!!!
Onlyonebuhari:

Demented teacher with outdated English. Don't worry, I will send you the first research to be conducted in Nigeria on the use of UVR to treat diabetic hand ulcer by myself once is out next month. You lack manners and parental training bit never u know u are talking to a man with 6 certificates from outside Nigeria apart from my 6 years degree.
Content of a word is the product of its environment.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
makewetalk2:
My dear, you are a void. I don't give a sheet about the serviettes that you call certificates outside Nigeria. How does that save the Ozone layer from depletion? Are you a Harvard grad? Please, reserve such fallacious information for your employer. It is totally useless to me or to other readers on Nairaland.
A learned man does not come here to subjugate others by bragging about their achievements. In no way will I believe that you qualify to possess a degree certificate in Nigeria. It is because the standard of education has gone so low that people like you can state or BRAG about a degree in Nigeria when the products of your fingers and mouths do not commensurate with the qualifications that you all claim to possess.

You have 6 certificates - I hear you na. Is this all that you have to say to me?

You earned your 6 certificates outside Nigeria - Oga wetin consign me with this information?

You earned a 6-year degree certificate in Nigeria undecided- And so what? make we begin day lick our elbow becos of that?

if you like begin day lie upandan for Nairaland with imaginary certificate. Ode. Small pikin. No mature brain will go about threatening people on a public forum with fake degrees. Keep kwayet you no go school. Olodo must show himself.

You are a stark illiterate. You simply cannot construct a basic sentence in English without errors. I mean, how can you pass an intermediate English test? Your level of English is Grade 2 for beginners who are offering English as a second language. You cannot pass the test to qualify as a student in my class.
Read the emboldened below to confirm your grade.

Go away! I will no longer reply to your silly messages. It took me two days to log on Nairaland. I am too busy to keep educating an ingrate. Thank God! I will be moving on and free from stink blusters from you. Farewell, grubby Braggart!!!

Co's u are a local midget that's why u regard American English as errors. He who values not the achievement of others won't grow up to grip that.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 6:18am On Sep 01, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Co's
THIS IS NO AMERICAN ENGLISH. HAHAHA ODE YOU NO GET SENSE AT ALL OH.
Are you insinuating that you speak American English or that your 6 certifications were faked in America? Please, stop! You are making yourself appear more silly than before. Are you trying to impress on me that you schooled in the US and therefore reserve the right to intimidate others by outlining your educational monologue on Nairlaland? It just doesn't work with me. If you were reasonable you could have figured from my lines that I am not impressed by your level of education at all. You do not know where I live currently and neither do you know my level of education. I am not going to litigate my career here because it is unavailing. I come here to have fun and read about ongoings in Nigeria.
Oga chill! Ain't no school in the US that will proudly align themselves with you. I mean, you are such a disgrace to associate with.
Onlyonebuhari:

u are a local midget that's why u regard American English as errors.
Being a midget is not a crime, is it? A midget can be educated and can be a celebrity. There are many midgets in the world.
With your level of intelligence as an acclaimed medical doctor, it is unethical to refer to midgets in a pejorative sense. It shows that you are not a doctor. Doctors do not make the kind of unforced grammatical errors that you make and they have an advanced level of English proficiency even if English is their second language. Doctors do not stoop low to insult people for a condition resulting from medical deficiency.
Onlyonebuhari:

He who values not the achievement of others won't grow up to grip that.
I do value you as one of the stupid people roaming about the streets. Without people like you, how can we quantify the intelligence of others? You are a case study for stupidity. An errant human who could have been something better in life. It is not too late for you to exercise your right to education. Stop beign egotistical and learn humility. You are so insignificant and there if nothing to learn from you. Just get a life and be sensible!
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
makewetalk2:
THIS IS NO AMERICAN ENGLISH. HAHAHA ODE YOU NO GET SENSE AT ALL OH.
Are you insinuating that you speak American English or that your 6 certifications were faked in America? Please, stop! You are making yourself appear more silly than before. Are you trying to impress on me that you schooled in the US and therefore reserve the right to intimidate others by outlining your educational monologue on Nairlaland? It just doesn't work with me. If you were reasonable you could have figured from my lines that I am not impressed by your level of education at all. You do not know where I live currently and neither do you know my level of education. I am not going to litigate my career here because it is unavailing. I come here to have fun and read about ongoings in Nigeria.
Oga chill! Ain't no school in the US that will proudly align themselves with you. I mean, you are such a disgrace to associate with. Being a midget is not a crime, is it? A midget can be educated and can be a celebrity. There are many midgets in the world.
With your level of intelligence as an acclaimed medical doctor, it is unethical to refer to midgets in a pejorative sense. It shows that you are not a doctor. Doctors do not make the kind of unforced grammatical errors that you make and they have an advanced level of English proficiency even if English is their second language. Doctors do not stoop low to insult people for a condition resulting from medical deficiency. I do value you as one of the stupid people roaming about the streets. Without people like you, how can we quantify the intelligence of others? You are a case study for stupidity. An errant human who could have been something better in life. It is not too late for you to exercise your right to education. Stop beign egotistical and learn humility. You are so insignificant and there if nothing to learn from you. Just get a life and be sensible!

Highly errie this is what your parent could labour to give social media. You would soon be trained by social media.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by pundits: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2019

Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Oga leave me alone na. wetin I do you? Everyone else has moved on from this thread. Abeg go! EERIE is not errie olodo
Onlyonebuhari:

Highly errie this is what your parent could labour to give social media. You would soon be trained by social media.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
makewetalk2:
Oga leave me alone na. wetin I do you? Everyone else has moved on from this thread. Abeg go! EERIE is not errie olodo

I hope u will one day take learn from your adverseries.
I hope u distinguish eerie from errie just with longmann dictionary of comtemporary English and your social media hooliganism will reduce to minimal.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by WhoGoRead: 1:09am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 5:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

I hope u will one day take learn from your adverseries.
I hope u distinguish eerie from errie just with longmann dictionary of comtemporary English and your social media hooliganism will reduce to minimal.
I neither know the level of low-quality education that you received nor the Longman on which you base your sickening knowledge. I did the research for you since you are too lazy to study. Longman has officially denied having taught you that disgusting word. Maybe you should use Hausa dictionary next time. Click the link for confirmation.
https://www.ldoceonline.com/spellcheck/english/?q=errie
Did you mean:
eerie
eyrie
Perrier
berries
ferried
ferries
merrier
perries
serried
terrier

Longman is asking you what you mean. Kindly answer. Mr. Contemporary English.

Olodo way no no anything. You day form doctor for your generation when simple English you never learn. Oga, stick to Hausa and stop this fakery. You no no book. I will not allow you to treat a Guinea pig if I found one sick let alone treat a human being. Doctor my yarsh. Mumu Aboki. Olodo
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2019
makewetalk2:
I neither know the level of low-quality education that you received nor the Longman on which you base your sickening knowledge. I did the research for you since you are too lazy to study. Longman has officially denied having taught you that disgusting word. Maybe you should use Hausa dictionary next time. Click the link for confirmation.
Did you mean:
eerie
eyrie
Perrier
berries
ferried
ferries
merrier
perries
serried
terrier

Olodo way no no anything. You day form doctor for your generation when simple English you never learn. Oga, stick to Hausa and stop this fakery. You no no book. I will not allow you to treat a Guinea pig if I found one sick let alone treat a human being. Doctor my yarsh. Mumu Aboki. Olodo

Errie means frightening and shocking
While eerie is a movie that depict an horror film.
I will gladly help your life so that your public disgrace will be minimal. Most of you base the epitome of your knowledge on Oxford dictionary.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2019
makewetalk2:
Did you mean:
eerie
eyrie
Perrier
berries
ferried
ferries
merrier
perries
serried
terrier

Your lack of parental training will make u to brag in ignorance more.

Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 4:42am On Sep 07, 2019
Oga go and write your own dictionary for your kids and your ignoramus candidates. Your English is not formal if it only exists in your dictionary, it is not conventional. I refuse to be indoctrinated by someone who can neither spell nor construct basic sentences in English.
Get lost and stay with your customized Longman DICKtionary.
I do not give a flying fvck about you and your stupid errie. It is a false word. First, begin by constructing basic sentences before you reach for vocabulary that you cannot defend.
If you think that education means learning scrabble words then your acclaimed education is actually the fake that it has always been. Take your stupid 'errie' outta my face. which one be 'The epitome of your knowledge. English is not the only course Nigerians study in school. Mathematics is not English but it is knowledge. Fool! You no geh sense. And. yes! Nigerian English is guided by the 'Oxford Dictionary'. I live in Canada and your writing style neither represents Canada nor British. You are simply uneducated. You probably had opportunities but there is a difference between educated and being present in school.
I can bet my left butt cheek that you are a minion whose lack of education can be publicly verified. You have proved yourself out here to be a swine that has no shame.
My parents did not pay for me to learn slang or unconventional English. The reason for my education is to understand the language of the bourgeoisie and the Oligarchs not to condescend to the level of a slangs and street slogans.
Get lost, mallam!
Onlyonebuhari:

Errie means frightening and shocking
While eerie is a movie that depict an horror film.
I will gladly help your life so that your public disgrace will be minimal. Most of you base the epitome of your knowledge on Oxford dictionary.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by makewetalk2: 4:46am On Sep 07, 2019
Look at the cheap fone that you use hahaha. Doctor!
Look at your level! A facebook fanatic. You are just a loser! Look at all you got on the header. F F F F F chai na wah. This man local oh. Even the dictionary no get name. Oga if I slap you eh.
You think say na everybody day shithole with you? I am far away from that hole. I only come here to get info on happenings in Nigeria. If not, who get time? My time expired. I got work. See you after 3 or 4 days later. Ode na who you won intimidate. For English gon you be my student. you no even qualify to sit for my class sef.
Onlyonebuhari:

Your lack of parental training will make u to brag in ignorance more.
Re: Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
makewetalk2:
Look at the cheap fone that you use hahaha. Doctor!
Look at your level! A facebook fanatic. You are just a loser! Look at all you got on the header. F F F F F chai na wah. This man local oh. Even the dictionary no get name. Oga if I slap you eh.
You think say na everybody day shithole with you? I am far away from that hole. I only come here to get info on happenings in Nigeria. If not, who get time? My time expired. I got work. See you after 3 or 4 days later. Ode na who you won intimidate. For English gon you be my student. you no even qualify to sit for my class sef.

May your ignorance not lead you to isomnia. Even after you claim errie do not exist and you got disgraced, u still have the audacity to resort to abusing Samsung j6 notifications. It's a pity your parent could give society a social media miscreant!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos) / Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.