Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Am Frustrated And Need Help - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Frustrated And Need Help (2407 Views)

Please I Need Help, I Am Frustrated / Help! I’m Frustrated And Want To Relocate / Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Am Frustrated And Need Help by Angy55(f): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
It is well.. Nigeria situation
Re: I Am Frustrated And Need Help by Emma1Oj(m): 5:21am On Sep 03, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
which street? Nothing dey street
They never means he should just go and be walking in all street, they are simply asking him to look for any legal job that can fetch him money no mata how small it is.
Re: I Am Frustrated And Need Help by Themainn: 5:31am On Sep 03, 2019
Hi
I’m a professional resume Writer with years of experience writing resumes and working on external recruitment processes for companies.

Do you know that a recruiter spends just 6 seconds viewing each resume? Which means you have just 6 seconds to grab his/her attention. And I know this because I have been a recruiter for any years now.

A few years back, when I was still recruiting for a major company, I don’t read all the resumes that get sent to my desk, instead I scan through them and I pick out the ones with Attractive headings that grabs my attention. Sadly, most of the resumes I see are the ones with the plane boring conventional design. I don’t even give those resumes a second look.

As a professional or a top level executive, I think it goes without saying that you need a top shelf resume for maximum effect. And investing smartly in your resume gives you a competitive advantage and sets you up for success in your job search.

What you get from me:
Achievement – based resume that gets you interviews.

Compelling resume written by a professional resume writer.

Beautiful and eye – catching design that is sure to grab recruiter’s attention.

Visually appealing resume with industry specific keywords that will get you noticed by both ATS software and human reviewers.

Privacy – your information will never be shared with anyone.

You get all of this for just 5000 naira……Invest smartly in your resume now to give you a competitive advantage and sets you up for success in your job search.

You can reach me on whatsapp with +2349018902459
Or email me ihemejonathan@yahoo.com

Be different, be unique and get your dream job

View portfolio below

(1) (2) (Reply)

POS Scam Alert / So, Finally I Got A Job / Uacn Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.