Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

A Strange Kind Of Spider - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Strange Kind Of Spider (2225 Views)

What Species Of Spider Is This? / Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) / I Sell Any Kind Of Breeds Of Dogs Both Adults And Pups. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Strange Kind Of Spider by skyhigh14(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Please has anyone seen this kind of spider before? Looks dangerous and poisonous

Re: A Strange Kind Of Spider by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2019
I have..they are really creepy and they are very smart and have the speed of Usain Bolt sad

1 Like

Re: A Strange Kind Of Spider by skyhigh14(m): 7:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
I have..they are really creepy
and they are very smart and have the speed of Usain Bolt sad
...they are really creepy indeed, woke up this morning to find one on my room wall... I almost shit myself..
Re: A Strange Kind Of Spider by tonye33(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2019
This looks like the spider on spider man's cloth

1 Like

Re: A Strange Kind Of Spider by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Coronaspider shocked
Re: A Strange Kind Of Spider by Geepee77(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
I have..they are really creepy
and they are very smart and have the speed of Usain Bolt sad

grin Why won't dey have speed when they have long legs grin they are called Giant Spider.

A giant house spider may bite a person in self-defense, but its venom is only harmful to those with specific allergies. Aside from their large size and appearance, they are not harmful and doesn't pose much of a threat to people.
Re: A Strange Kind Of Spider by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Geepee77:

grin Why won't dey have speed when they have long legs grin they are called Giant Spider.

A giant house spider may bite a person in self-defense, but its venom is only harmful to those with specific allergies. Aside from their large size and appearance, they are not harmful and doesn't pose much of a threat to people.
This is not a giant house spider at all. The photo does not even match one. I have seen this spider in my house and lots of it in my backyard. Infact killing it by slamming a shoe on it or marching on it they fear me. It's insecticide I use
Re: A Strange Kind Of Spider by Gracefulhope: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2020
I have.
It's a scary specie.
Re: A Strange Kind Of Spider by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2020
skyhigh14:
Please has anyone seen this kind of spider before? Looks dangerous and poisonous
whipsorpion. They're non-venomous but they can bite
Re: A Strange Kind Of Spider by Haroldjunior: 9:31pm On May 03, 2020
That's a tailless whip scorpion. Extremely creepy.
Re: A Strange Kind Of Spider by ARAGON22(m): 12:49am On May 04, 2020
Endtime spider
Re: A Strange Kind Of Spider by Cypher1999(m): 8:08am On May 05, 2020
That's a pedipalpi , they feed on roaches, frogs, grasshoppers etc. They're petty fast tho, not too harmful to humans. Just don't touch it

(1) (Reply)

HELP My Male Dog Is Not Mounting Female On Heat / Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc / 4 Weeks GSD Puppies For Sale (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.