Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers (27561 Views)

"I Am Partly Fulani" - Femi Fani-kayode / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by 9jaBlogger: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2019
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has in less than 24 hours, reacted twice to the inauguration of president Muhammadu Buhari’s cabinet, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that Buhari on Wednesday formally assigned portfolios to all 43 ministers-designates, 84 days after his inauguration for a second term.

He had last month, sent the list of ministers to the Nigerian Senate for screening and confirmation, in an exercise that lasted just five days.

Reacting, the former minister and chieftain of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), wrote;

“Don't complain that @MBuhari gave the largest number of Ministries and the biggest and most strategic Ministerial portfolios to the NW. What do u expect? His is a Govt of the Fulani, by the Fulani and for the Fulani.Under him non-Fulanis are regarded as nothing more than slaves.

His previous comment which came about 12 hours earlier, read;

“I will judge each of @MBuhari's Ministers based on their performance and not based on my disdain and contempt for his administration. Any Minister, whether friend or foe, that performs well will receive my commendation/support and any that does not will get hell from my pen.”

http://igberetvnews.com/921215/govt-of-fulani-ex-minister-speaks-on-buharis-new-ministers-portfolio/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by AugustineSilva(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2019
From A Pained Individual....

Accept what A pained Person tells you at Your Own Peril... cheesy

MODIFIED: My First FTC on NL, I dedicate This One To All FootBall Lovers! More Wins For The Punters Too wink

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Aonkuuse(m): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2019
Wait for Atiku's ministers pained asshole

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Abfinest007(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2019
mehn even the gods are tired when it comes to buhari

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by festacman(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Only people with twisted mindset would say that say that Foreign Affairs, Internal Affairs, Trade & Investment, Transport, Works and Housing, Mines & Steel Development, Health, and Labour are not key and strategic ministries.

From rational assessment, the current ministerial team composition is simply excellent. Pres. Buhari did well in terms of balancing national interests, political correctness, professional qualifications, public service experience and his personal security.

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by seunmsg(m): 9:20am On Aug 22, 2019
FFK the habitual noisemaker.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by PureFace1(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2019
This Big mouth again

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by savcy(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2019
IF people like Fani Kayode did their best to better the lot of this country when they had the chance, the emergence of the current government would probably not have happened. Cause and effect. They all led us down this path. All these are the consequences of their leadership, or the the lack of it.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Yankiss(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2019
I think FFK was right once again. The tilting of key portfolios to the NW was inappropriate. PMB is setting a dangerous precedence in nepotism. Another president might come and insist on following the very same template. Where would Nigeria be? I also support FFK's view of only calibrating the Ministers based only on performance.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Abalado(f): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Ure right sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by stonegarden: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Next Level Things. A leopard can never loose its spots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Awesomefred32(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2019
Bitter Truth
Truth is always bitter

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by akdjr(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2019
Instead of NDLEA to investigate who supply this man some hard drugs they are there doing nothing about his case.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Biritiko: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2019
This guy is so stupid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by demolinka(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2019
Fani keep kwayet!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Dbeautifulme(f): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2019
Does he mean to say government by the fiffle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Ctorch: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2019
This man shut up for once.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Mizwisdom(f): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2019
smiley Will Buhari rule forever? be patient you all, the South will rule next and for the next 8 years. I only feel sorry for the Hausas, they are the real victims, they're the ones who have to endure servitude under Fulanis, we in the South use them for hard labor, just be patient you all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by blackslayer: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2019
AugustineSilva:

From A Paid Individual....

Accept what A paid Person tells you at Your Own Peril... cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by ednut1(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2019
FFK is a disgrace and a shame . foreign trained fool. if all the ministers are from my village. does it mean anything even daura no get light and otuoke roads dey bad. these guys should stop all this crap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Kunlexity(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2019
Personally and from the bottom of my heart, I wish all the minister well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by majamajic(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2019
AugustineSilva:
are u really satisfied with the portfolio your state got ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by gabbasin: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2019
Ffk can't just conceal his deep hatred for Buhari, as much as he tried to, the frustration of being shut out of sharing in the national cake won't let him hide it.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EEDC Office In Ogidi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra Burnt Down (Pix, Video) / Young Man Collapses At PDP Convention Earlier Today In Abuja. Photo / 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.