Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers (27594 Views)

"I Am Partly Fulani" - Femi Fani-kayode / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by 02Kebreal(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
Speedy recovery FFK
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by festacman(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
timi0103:
So Aregbesola to minister of interior is also balance and correct? You're biased and myopic

Take time to think and you will realize you are the one who is terribly biased and myopic.
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by festacman(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Professional qualification?
What educational qualification does the new minister for power have,
Research his biography.
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by michoim(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
FFK wisdom does not exceed tribalism
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by kratos12345: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
festacman:
Only people with twisted mindset would say that say that Foreign Affairs, Internal Affairs, Trade & Investment, Transport, Works and Housing, Mines & Steel Development, Health, and Labour are not key and strategic ministries.

From rational assessment, the current ministerial team composition is simply excellent. Pres. Buhari did well in terms of balancing national interests, political correctness, professional qualifications, public service experience and his personal security.
OK. What matters to you is the balancing abi? Their performance does not mean anything to you abi? Arigboshola who owes twenty months salaries does not matter abi? Akpabio is visibly jubilating and dancing because he will continue his biggest ever corrupt practices does not .matter abi? Ameachi who is carrying with him the highest unanswered corruption petitions ever does not matter abi?
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by wonder233: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kindly explain what you mean by "his personal security"
festacman:
Only people with twisted mindset would say that say that Foreign Affairs, Internal Affairs, Trade & Investment, Transport, Works and Housing, Mines & Steel Development, Health, and Labour are not key and strategic ministries.

From rational assessment, the current ministerial team composition is simply excellent. Pres. Buhari did well in terms of balancing national interests, political correctness, professional qualifications, public service experience and his personal security.
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by DateMynd44(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yankiss:
I think FFK was right once again. The tilting of key portfolios to the NW was inappropriate. PMB is setting a dangerous precedence in nepotism. Another president might come and insist on following the very same template. Where would Nigeria be? I also support FFK's view of only calibrating the Ministers based only on performance.
shut up.
You know nothing
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by DateMynd44(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kunlexity:
Personally and from the bottom of my heart, I wish all the minister well.
You're a true patriot.
God bless you
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by dotedote: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
No homo Bro.
I love your point of view cos you hold no punches.

festacman:

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by festacman(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
wonder233:
Kindly explain what you mean by "his personal security"
It is self-explanatory.
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by festacman(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
dotedote:
No homo Bro. I love your point of view cos you hold no punches.
Keeping it real.
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
festacman:

Research his biography.

Please answer the question.
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by festacman(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Please answer the question.
Yes sir!!!
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by godliman: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yankiss:
I think FFK was right once again. The tilting of key portfolios to the NW was inappropriate. PMB is setting a dangerous precedence in nepotism. Another president might come and insist on following the very same template. Where would Nigeria be? I also support FFK's view of only calibrating the Ministers based only on performance.
Thank you bros you are thinking clearly. God bless you soul

1 Like

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by wonder233: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
No, it isn't...and by the way the trite phrase "it is self-explanatory" is meaningless
festacman:

It is self-explanatory.
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
@Festacman.

Great job mate. There are some Buhari will never please even if he choses all his Ministers from the South. Apkabio for example is a workaholic and a solid administrator.

Don't like the PDP and never have but I was one of those who set aside personal feelings to praise Apkabio as PDP Governor back then because he was a pacesetter, along with Fashola, at developing his State.

He will excel in his current role and so too many others from the South like Aregbe. Haters can go and die as OshiomhOle stated. The cabinet is balanced as you opined and intelligent Nigerians understand what you mean precisely.

1 Like

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Susu888(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Idiot , na ur headache be that one tongue

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by festacman(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
wonder233:
No, it isn't...and by the way the trite phrase "it is self-explanatory" is meaningless

self-explanatory
adjective  UK  / ˌself.ɪkˈsplæn.ə.t r.i/ US
 /ˌself.ɪkˈsplæn.ə.tɔːr.i / ə
easily understood from the information already given and not needing further
explanation:
a self-explanatory list of instructions

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/self-explanatory
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Thesunnys: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fulani Republic.. Quite me right
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Copet00(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hello everyone, Have you been losing money to TRADING FOREX..

Come and join our boat at SOI FX.. Let us trade your capital for you while you relax and make atleast 40% of your start up capital monthly..

Terms and conditions applied... For more information Contact me on Whatsapp/Call: +2349060357927
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by AugustineSilva(m): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
luluman:
That's a dumb way to reason. What if there's truth in what the pained individual is saying?

From Another Pained Person....

Reply A Pained Person's Comment At Your Own Peril cheesy
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Bimpe29: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
Believe it or not, Buhari divide us more than he unite us as a nation with diverse tribe and religion.
Principles of federal character, equity and fairness have been dashed by Mallam Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by luluman: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
AugustineSilva:

From Another Pained Person....

Reply A Pained Person's Comment At Your Own Peril cheesy
You called people pained, even advised against replying them, but you unknowingly reply me by so doing. Don't you think I'm correct to have said you are dumb? just asking o.
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Yankiss(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
shut up.
You know nothing
Nairaland is impersonal. But that is not the reason to insult your elders. If you don't agree with my post, you shift out. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by glowingflame7: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
majamajic:

are u really satisfied with the portfolio your state got ?

What is the meaning of the portfolio your state got? What kind of criminal mindset is this? If you are actually interested in patriotic work and making a difference, instead of stealing, why will anyone be talking about juicy ministry. Is it not the same salary they collect? Do they share or should they share ministry money to their state of origin?

1 Like

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by glowingflame7: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
kratos12345:
OK. What matters to you is the balancing abi? Their performance does not mean anything to you abi? Arigboshola who owes twenty months salaries does not matter abi? Akpabio is visibly jubilating and dancing because he will continue his biggest ever corrupt practices does not .matter abi? Ameachi who is carrying with him the highest unanswered corruption petitions ever does not matter abi?

Akpabio is jubilant because his enemies and opposers were hoping for his downfall, to mock him as used and dumped. Now he's in charge of the whole Niger-Delta projects in a sense as against just a state or EssienBushUdim senatorial district.
Also, do you believe GEJ stole or was corrupt? There are corruption petitions over him too. Over virtually all Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by seanjy4konji: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
truth is bitter..

ijoba nepotism and tyranny.
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by majamajic(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
glowingflame7:

What is the meaning of the portfolio your state got? What kind of criminal mindset is this? If you are actually interested in patriotic work and making a difference, instead of stealing, why will anyone be talking about juicy ministry. Is it not the same salary they collect? Do they share or should they share ministry money to their state of origin?

yes , the president made us to know that some are juicy , look into the portfolio of NW , don't be deceived , the juicy ones are where the power of the nation is , the president secured them by handing them over to NW , with that it's secured , Buhari is smarter than Johnathan , though Jonathan was more of a national interest person , imagine he made Jega INEC chairman , Buhari can't do that mistake , my brother we have juicy posts , look at what they gave to Abia state upon they have only one slot.
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by executive12: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
AugustineSilva:
From A Pained Individual....

Accept what A pained Person tells you at Your Own Peril... cheesy

MODIFIED: My First FTC on NL, I dedicate This One To All FootBall Lovers! More Wins For The Punters Too wink

You are obviously a fool. Patriotic Nigerians should, of course be pained at the ineptitude and brazen tribalism of the bigot Buhari.
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by glowingflame7: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
majamajic:

yes , the president made us to know that some are juicy , look into the portfolio of NW , don't be deceived , the juicy ones are where the power of the nation is , the president secured them by handing them over to NW , with that it's secured , Buhari is smarter than Johnathan , though Jonathan was more of a national interest person , imagine he made Jega INEC chairman , Buhari can't do that mistake , my brother we have juicy posts , look at what they gave to Abia state upon they have only one slot.

Is health important or unimportant? Is transportation important? Is labour important? Is water important or the environment, or science and technology?How do you measure the importance of a ministry?
Some will say the power of the nation is with Kyari, then with Tinubu, then with the army. Now,you are saying the power of the nation is in some ministries?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home / US Prepares For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition, Discloses Fresh Evidence / APC NWC: How Buhari Ambushed NEC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.