Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers (27595 Views)

"I Am Partly Fulani" - Femi Fani-kayode / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Thatibizaboy: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by LANDLORD72: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2019
We don hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by ecclize: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2019
festacman:
Only people with twisted mindset would say that say that Foreign Affairs, Internal Affairs, Trade & Investment, Transport, Works and Housing, Mines & Steel Development, Health, and Labour are not key and strategic ministries.

From rational assessment, the current ministerial team composition is simply excellent. Pres. Buhari did well in terms of balancing national interests, political correctness, professional qualifications, public service experience and his personal security.
What is strategic about those ministries compare to what he gave to his brother...
I don't care though performance is what am after...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by luluman: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2019
AugustineSilva:
From A Pained Individual....

Accept what A pained Person tells you at Your Own Peril... cheesy
That's a dumb way to reason. What if there's truth in what the pained individual is saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Godoverevery: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:
smiley Will Buhari rule forever? be patient you all, the South will rule next and for the next 8 years. I only feel sorry for the Hausas, they are the real victims, they're the ones who have to endure servitude under Fulanis, we in the South use them for hard labor, just be patient you all
pls be specific....SE,SS,SE.....cos we aiin't all same in the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by PapaAdanna: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2019
But ZOMBIES will say otherwise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by akin9ja78(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2019
I think people should expect this. Everyone will do the same things.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by 12345baba(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2019
Who cares about his recommendations and judgement? Bleep APC Bleep pdp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Hasheem1hash(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2019
ednut1:
FFK is a disgrace and a shame . foreign trained fool. if all the ministers are from my village. does it mean anything even daura no get light and otuoke roads dey bad. these guys should stop all this crap.
If only people can reason the way u reason Nigeria would have been a better place.. I served in Bayelsa, ogbia Local govt. where Jonathan come from, and i can swear by the living God his people are suffering. Hvnt been to daura but I'm sure people in there are suffering too. This people have decided to divide and rule us..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by 24enjay(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2019
God bless you,

Only people with twisted mindset would say that say that Foreign Affairs, Internal Affairs, Trade & Investment, Transport, Works and Housing, Mines & Steel Development, Health, and Labour are not key and strategic ministries.

From rational assessment, the current ministerial team composition is simply excellent. Pres. Buhari did well in terms of balancing national interests, political correctness, professional qualifications, public service experience and his personal security.
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Lionrevolt: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2019
Buhari is taking care of his people as you should do. Don't expect anything different when another leader emerges he will also take care of his people. This is the law of nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Mizwisdom(f): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2019
Godoverevery:

pls be specific....SE,SS,SE.....cos we aiin't all same in the south.

I don't need to be specific, the South will surely rule next. Will the East be one in bringing forth a candidate? if so,where is he? one would have thought that Senator Ekwerenmadu was a good candidate but look at how he was disgraced recently and his cloth with the symbol of Nigerian coat of arms was ripped apart. Look at IPOB and the catastrophe that is brewing, what do you think will happen if someone from the SE takes over? many Easterners seem to hate Nigeria with passion, we don't know what to expect from an Eastern leader, I will vote for one any day but he must prove that he's pro Nigeria 100% ( because I'm not a citizen of any other country and I don't want to be a refugee), it might not be possible for now though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Festus1010: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2019
Story 4 wailers....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by JobsandSchools: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2019
This man though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Ayoefa: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2019
Fani CRACK Head with his usual noise making venture is at it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by netflicks(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2019
I really love that line "govt for the fulani, by the fulani and for the fulani....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by seunmsg(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2019
Awesomefred32:
Bitter Truth

Truth is always bitter

There is no truth in what he said. During the Jonathan administration, south west had the following ministers:

Agriculture
Police affairs
Science and tech
FCT (State)
Defense ( state)
Foreign affairs.

The foreign affairs was taken away after just two years and Lagos did not have a cabinet member until about two years to the end of the administration. Even at that, Obanikoro was given foreign affairs (State III). Did loud mouth FFK say anything about it?

South west is well represented in the new cabinet and we are not complaining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by ofwest47(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2019
Omo Fani powerless remember you too was a former minister who looted and kill the aviation ministry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Godoverevery: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I don't need to be specific, the South will surely rule next. Will the East be one in bringing forth a candidate? if so,where is he? one would have thought that Senator Ekwerenmadu was a good candidate but look at how he was disgraced recently and his cloth with the symbol of Nigerian coat of arms was ripped apart. Look at IPOB and the catastrophe that is brewing, what do you think will happen if someone from the SE takes over? many Easterners seem to hate Nigeria with passion, we don't know what to expect from an Eastern leader, I will vote for one any day but he must prove that he's pro Nigeria 100% ( because I'm not a citizen of any other country and I don't want to be a refugee), it might not be possible for now though

I purposely asked u dat question......cos I knew wat u driving at just wanted a confirmation.
see my dear......SE have burn too many bridges it will be really hard to get presidency....I feel d region is cheated but I can't afford to see SE man rule me..cos I see the hate and provocation towards my tribe anytime am in mist of u people infact my Igbo friend we grow up together here in Lagos now also carry that sentiment.,....dey tend to make my tribe look inferior and mock dem all d time so I av given dem distance and don't feel comfortable with dem anymore....if I have my way to power you guys wud AV gotten that Biafra long ago.
Cos I wasn't part those who killed anyone during the war so why should i be insulted and called unprintable name all d time for something I knew nothing about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by luluman: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2019
AugustineSilva:
From A Pained Individual....
Accept what A pained Person tells you at Your Own Peril... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Onlyonebuhari: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2019
FFK; FORMER MINISTER OF PLANE CRASH
The lives that were lost when this slowpoke was minister of Aviation were countless yet he blamed it on cultists.
slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by semyman: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2019
FFK the imecilic slowpoke

1 Like

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Rainbow219(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2019
Stupid and Educated Illiterate FFK always likes to talk (。•́︿•̀。)(´⊙ω⊙`)

1 Like

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by desiredhome: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
ecclize:

What is strategic about those ministries compare to what he gave to his brother...
I don't care though performance is what am after...
You people can complain for Africa, how have your brother changed your situation in this country?

Was it not your brother that was in Buhari's shoe for 6 good years and was proud to say I didn't do anything for his state/region?
Brother ko, sister ni

2 Likes

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by mayweather145: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
festacman:

and even minister for state petroleum.

1 Like

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by ecclize: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
desiredhome:
You people can complain for Africa, how have your brother changed your situation in this country?

Was it not your brother that was in Buhari's shoe for 6 good years and was proud to say I didn't do anything for his state/region?
Brother ko, sister ni
That is just the problem we have in this country...
Why do we like making reference to past misfortunes to justify present predicament...
So because some ppl fumbled in the past, we should not call to order the government of the day if it means crossing the line...

I keep saying this Nigeria will only get worst...
Sentiment has eaten up our conscience..
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by magzey: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
The mumu FFK looking for relevance we know you and tired of your stupid lies.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by ecclize: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
seunmsg:

There is no truth in what he said. During the Jonathan administration, south west had the following ministers:

Agriculture
Police affairs
Science and tech
FCT (State)
Defense ( state)
Foreign affairs.

The foreign affairs was taken away after just two years and Lagos did not have a cabinet member until about two years to the end of the administration. Even at that, Obanikoro was given foreign affairs (State III). Did loud mouth FFK say anything about it?

South west is well represented in the new cabinet and we are not complaining.
Is not about SW is about the South as a whole
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
festacman:

Professional qualification?

What educational qualification does the new minister for power have,
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by desiredhome: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
ecclize:

That is just the problem we have in this country...
Why do we like making reference to past misfortunes to justify present predicament...
So because some ppl fumbled in the past, we should not call to order the government of the day if it means crossing the line...

I keep saying this Nigeria will only get worst...
Sentiment has eaten up our conscience..
When you talked of Buhari using only his brothers, how do you mean by that, what has my brother, my tribe, my religion helped us achieve is the question
Re: ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers by timi0103(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
So Aregbesola to minister of interior is also balance and correct? You're biased and myopic

festacman:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC NWC: How Buhari Ambushed NEC Members / Simon Ekpa Threatens Joe Igbokwe With Death / EEDC Office In Ogidi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra Burnt Down (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.