Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial (17130 Views)

Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) / Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by adedehinbo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
The Nigeria police knows all the strategy being used by army to cover up this case,but the police are hell bent on revenging the death of their special ones.
In a saner clime,the captain tijani balarabe should have been stripped of his position,handed over to the SARS for proper investigation.
So many heads will roll in this saga,that's why is trying to downplay and sabotage the ongoing Investigation
Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by Jabioro: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
Medial trial kwua? The army are looking for escape route.the principal actor have told the world how he escaped .You ( Musa) should tell us how you made him escape..we are not going to to kill you All we wanted in this matter is the whole truth..no pady pady matter innocent souls has gone down beneath six feet,no joke matter abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by nerorex01: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria!

A country where security operatives fight boldly to insecure the country.

This reminds of a Boko Haram attack some years back under GEJ regime. The aircraft fighting gun which was placed to shoot at the in insurgents from afar was astonishingly hooked by unknown officers which made it unable to release a single bullet. The military men where over ran by the populated terrorist with several soldiers left soaked in the pool of their own blood. All these happened seconds after some top commanders left the military base.

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by Jabioro: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
adedehinbo:
The Nigeria police knows all the strategy being used by army to cover up this case,but the police are hell bent on revenging the death of their special ones.
In a saner clime,the captain tijani balarabe should have been stripped of his position,handed over to the SARS for proper investigation.
So many heads will roll in this saga,that's why is trying to downplay and sabotage the ongoing Investigation
So they are still keeping Tijani Babalabe on tax payer payroll...can you imagine the dirt game!
Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by Freeman59: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
freeze001:
It is good that the Police has preempted that panel. If not, they would keep dragging and hiding whatever outcome that may show them as complicit until Nigerians in our typical fashion would forget and everything would get swept under the carpet. After the Zaria massacre investigation what happened? Where is the full report and what actions has the government taken against the military murderers?

This is why insecurity will never stop in this country, it's like this is what the famous body language of Buhari has been translated to mean and I am not surprised because they are all criminals from the head to the least korofo.

Buhari cohorts and zombies will soon come for you for speaking this rare truth

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by symbianDON(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nigeria Army ought to be ashamed!

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by Wesely01(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
press9jatv:
Taraba billionaire kidnapper arrested by police speaks out

"The soldiers helped me to cut off the police handcuff"

They killed 3 good policemen to free a kidnapper . watch the confession below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCClorAlADY

We all know they are bad eggs in every Military or pra military force in Nigeria. Listen to this guy very well you will know his confession is not real but coached to say those things he said. Anyway that's part of life in Nigeria Media trial and media pass of information to citizen instead a proper way of putting a public speech.
Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by Jabioro: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=TempleHouse post=81495176]The soldiers are crying over a split milk already when they have the opportunity ab initio to show the leadership and transparency to the nation when Wadume was "rescued" by the Soldiers from the Police.
They have missed the opportunity and it's obvious the cat is out of the bag.
It's in a public domain of the texts messages between soldiers and the kidnappers already, incase the soldiers has to be reminded.
Military institution in Nigeria is now part of Boko Haram wing and the question is for how long the relationship will last. [/quoteFifteen good years..I meant another fifteen years..na so dem tell us]

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by Wesely01(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=freeze001 post=81489239]It is good that the Police has preempted that panel. If not, they would keep dragging and hiding whatever outcome that may show them as complicit until Nigerians in our typical fashion would forget and everything would get swept under the carpet. After the Zaria massacre investigation what happened? Where is the full report and what actions has the government taken against the military murderers?

This is why insecurity will never stop in this country, it's like this is what the famous body language of Buhari has been translated to mean and I am not surprised because they are all criminals from the head to the least korofo.[/quote

What about the police officer that was killed during the IMN protest why was he lay to rest the next day without any investigation into who really shot him. But the 3 police men investigation is still on going. Nigeria is just a funny nation and it got real bad now that PMB has been in power.

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by MobilityExpress: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
This army no even get shame, dem still dey talk rubbish. I support the NPF and Abba Kyari IRT team on this case. If not for their resilience, integrity and dedication to duty, the army would have set this guy free and swept the matter under the carpet. Now they are angry that the kingpin kidnapper is being held under tight police security and they don't have access to go and kill him before he leaks all their secret. They want to kill him like they killed the 3 IRT detectives and 2 civilians bah?

3 Likes

Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by Fourwinds: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
The Nigerian army.... Heheheeee... I laugh in Hebrew.... I said it... They are not comfortable with the truth...

I'm watching... Their defense headquarters ooze with lies

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by Fourwinds: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=Wesely01 post=81495759][/quote]

The Nigerian army.... Heheheeee... I laugh in Hebrew.... I said it... They are not comfortable with the truth...

I'm watching... Their defense headquarters ooze with lies
Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by olumalcolm(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Issalrite now, let them continue to trade blame. We don open eye, even a dumb person that read the first story of his escape would knw something is fishy from the military guys. Baba iya yin. angry
Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by seborrhic: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
I side with the army on this.
No detail on how he was arrested initially by the police squad,how he was handcuffed,who were those that pursued him,etc.
Nothing on how it was that his vehicle was fired on and nothing on him.
Despite the video,I am particularly curious to know how it is that some members of the police squad survived the attack because the question will then be,if it was a predetermined plan to murder the squad members,why were some of them allowed to survive?

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
I said it o o o o o!!

The moment the panel said they were worried about the confessional video in the public domain, I knew they were going into denial mode

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
symbianDON:
Nigeria Army ought to be ashamed!

90% or more of those commenting on social media and those on print and TV media are just apologists of one of the parties in dispute without any knowledge of military tactical operations in an emergency situation as we have in Taraba and North East zone. If DSS or DIA had arrested the said Wadume, the confessional statement would have been different. Thank God that he spoke in Hausa, while Evans spoke in English.
Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by airbrush: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by xcelentattitude(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
These guys are just using us to play police and thief grin
Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by Yussuf06: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Seems one the ways to succeed as a kidnapper is to have some army guyz in ur payrole..evans did ,now wadume
Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by clemzo101(m): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Lol

My comment on the last thread
yea, saw the comment
Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by shoboy9: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Whoever called the death of these gallant officers a media trial is a book haramist to the core. If they interrogate him they will get a gold mine.
Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by F117nighthawk: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
At times this people in UNIFORM thing we the ordinary Nigerians don't have brains, look at the trash The so called Army man spilling, common sense shows the ARMY CAPTAIN involved is guilty and cannot escape this,u shot and kill police officers and civilians and freed an handcuffed kidnapper and this one comes here and say rubbish, no wonder it is taking till thy Kingdom come to end the Boko Haram campaign
Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by press9jatv: 5:18am On Aug 28, 2019
airbrush:

Nigerian police and Nigerian army = lies 2
yeah. gbam.
Re: Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial by press9jatv: 5:19am On Aug 28, 2019
Wesely01:

We all know they are bad eggs in every Military or pra military force in Nigeria. Listen to this guy very well you will know his confession is not real but coached to say those things he said. Anyway that's part of life in Nigeria Media trial and media pass of information to citizen instead a proper way of putting a public speech.
hmmmm, may God deliver us from evil doers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River / Police Refused To Hand Over My Stolen Keke To Me After It Was Recovered / Gunmen Sack 10 Kano Villages, Destroy Farmlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.