Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Who Are Your Friends And How Do They Influence You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Are Your Friends And How Do They Influence You? (239 Views)

As Couples Will You Allow Your Friends Free Access To Your Bedroom / How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Your Friends And How Do They Influence You? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
There is the popular saying “Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.” This statement is true because the the kind of people you choose to move with, influences your life. Your friends and circle play a very important role in your psychic and mentality. You hang out with them at your free time, chat, exchange ideas, advices, joke, relate experiences, decide next steps etc. These activities form part of your personality and their content becomes part of you.

Hanging out with people who Chun out bad ideas, advices you wrongly, and pump in negativity into you life will definitely drive your life negatively. You will often find yourself making bad decisions, having a negative feeling towards new challenges, getting more unruly towards people and retrogressing in life.

Choose your friends wisely and carefully and watch the way they influence your thoughts. If you have the right people around you, you will see how good and meaningful life will turn out, you will have the right perceptions to life and you will get more positive encouragement in whatever you do.

If you have found yourself among bad friends, and you have come to realise that, then you need new and positive friends. Take steps to avoid the old friends and move closer to the better ones and watch how things turn more positively for you. Remember that you can not play in a waste dumpsite and expect to smell good.

Source:http://flipmemes.com/2019/09/09/who-are-your-friends/

(1) (Reply)

Teeth Whitener From Over The Canter / Betting, Family And Life: The Way Forward / Parenting From The Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.