Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars (33122 Views)

Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation / Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by WriterX(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
dejio42:
Well it good if only the money will be spent in Nigeria. At least it will boost the economy. But No they will spent it to another country
undecided
dejio42:
Well it good if only the money will be spent in Nigeria. At least it will boost the economy. But No they will spent it to another country

X is confused , will refer you to primary 1 for rehabilitation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by netflicks(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
The youth as leaders of tomorow..old folks wey no get anything to offer with their dead brains no gree retire..getting a good paid job is hard, setting up a business u spend almost all ur profit running and paying taxes....guys running the internet to earn a living EFCThieves will come and be showing their faces .dead 4cking country

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by Light1259: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
And you tell me they shouldn't be beaten

I see more beating coming.

If the youth can utilize the method of beating or throwing things Nigeria might change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by nwakibie3(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Ekweremadu that has 22 houses around the world in countries such as USA,UK and UAE that chopped beating in Germany will be one of the beneficiaries of the N50 million naira Toyota Landcruiser.

my brother nigeria matter don tire me.

if i dont port next year make i knw wetin cause am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by JobsandSchools: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Naija which way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
nwakibie3:

my brother nigeria matter don tire me.

if i dont port next year make i knw wetin cause am
Do what it takes to escape. The only people enjoying in the country are the corrupt politicians.

Things will only get worse as Nigeria gets to 400 million people in the next 20 years.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by nwakibie3(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
netflicks:
The youth as leaders of tomorow..old folks wey no get anything to offer with their dead brains no gree retire..getting a good paid job is hard, setting up a business u spend almost all ur profit running and paying taxes....guys running the internet to earn a living EFCThieves will come and be showing their faces....dead 4cking country.

sh1thole of a country my borther

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by Ooye12: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
At the end nothing to accomplish stupi** sets of people’s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by denjjy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
abandoning of the upper chamber because of their huge spending that cannot be accounted for was one of the few demands of the #RevolutionNow protesters organised by Omoyele Sowore. Our senators are feeding fat when the masses are living in abject poverty. should we fold our arm till they run this nation dry...Nothing good will come out of this country until we wake up from our deep slumber

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by achiever1991: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
This country bah...... Hmmmmmm sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by bigiyaro(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Emmzy201:
Sometimes I feel like questioning God Why did he create me a black? Why
u were the leader of the KKK in Mississippi, in ur last life. LoL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by bluecircle470: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
This nah Mumu report

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by TruthinAction: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
NLC should go on strike. Just imagine a government that can't implement the minimum wage of 30k is approving a car worth 50 million naira for each Senator. This is why we need a revolution. Enough is enough for these polithiefians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by Spunkyprinz: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
*We are progressing..Economy is bOOming!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by SILVERLINES: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lionrevolt:
Wow

SHADE MORE LIGHT ON THAT PICTURE
Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by Coolbreeze1988(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
allsaint2000:
So how is this Senate different from previous ones?

Meanwhile, anyone that has the contacts of these senators, inform them that I have some beautiful cars for sale.

To see the cars, kindly check the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/allsaint2000

https://www.nairaland.com/5374207/2013-avalon-limited-leather-keyless

https://www.nairaland.com/5366883/2012-toyota-sienna-xle-thumb-start
They want cars not Motor.
Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by Judemarco31(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nigerians should emulate IPOP, let this beating go
round, then these criminals will get sense
Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fleecing of Nigeria. I am really amazed at how the legislative body spends so much money to provide extra benefits to these no good, crooked Senators and House of Rep. members. What's the reason why the Committee chairmen and their deputies are entitled to vehicles? They should be allowed to use Government vehicles assigned to the Senate or House of Representatives only when they are on official assignments but not for personal use. They get paid more than any other legislators in the world so, why the added expenses and burden to the tax payers? No wonder people would kill just to be in government because it has become a money making venture and not serving the people. Until Nigerians demand real government reform, things would get worse as each year goes by.
Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by epadomo(m): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hi, my name is Temitope Adeagbo. I work with American International (Aiico Insurance PLC), I offer service's extensively in the area of future financial security, children education and endowment fundings,retirement planning, project fundings and so much more. For more enquiries contact; 08060995086 or e-mail; temifirst2015@gmail.com. At AIICO PLC your Stability is Assured. Thanks.
Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by Lugianostar(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2019
It has just begun!!!

Misplaced priority will be recognize on it's inception stage.

That is why they kill to be there because of all these benefits they enjoy at the peril of the common man in the street...!

Nigeria is a lost child that can retraced by Christ alone...!

I weep for my country!!!
Re: The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars by tck2000(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
Thieves On Suit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos) / Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) / Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.