Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi (32263 Views)

FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan / Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric / God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by plaindealer: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2023

The General Overseer of Deeper Life Church, Pastor Williams Kumuyi has disclosed that Nigerians should be rest assured that God will rebuild Nigeria through President Bola Tinubu.

Speaking with newsmen ahead of the monthly Global Crusade of the Church scheduled for Osogbo on Thursday, he said God has not forsaken the country and Nigerians will witness a new country through the President.

He said the President’s new cabinet was carefully chosen, made of people with antecedents, advising Nigerians to cooperate with the new administration God will make the country work through them.

“Let’s forget the past. This is a new day and I believe; we all believe that we’re going to see new things for our country through our President and through the members of the cabinet. Good things will happen.

“If you look at the new ministers one by one, you’ll see the good things they’ve done either as state governors of the past or as former ministers and I would say they have been carefully chosen. If we support and accept them and if we are not criticising their every step, we believe that God will walk through them and use them as instruments to build our nation.

“God will perform a miracle in the heart of our leaders and their hearts will be towards the people and the wisdom to lead us and do everything that will benefit us as a country, the Lord himself will do it in their hearts”.

Speaking on the continued rise in the number of churches and social vices, the cleric said the Church would revive just as God touches the heart of every man.

“There are many churches and we’ve not seen everything we should see. That’s why we’re here as CAN. What do we need? A change in our lives, transformation in our lives and in the country and what we’re believing is that the churches will get up. There will be a revival in our churches”, he added.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/godll-build-nigeria-through-president-tinubu-kumuyi/

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by successmatters(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Watch what will happen on this W. F. Kumuyi thread grin

Many people who have never gone to church for the first time in their lives will be chanting "Amen man O God" "Thank you pastor"

Many people who spend their whole days bashing Christians and pastors will suddenly agree with this paid propaganda.

Many people who don't believe in God will suddenly tell you that this is a word from God, even when they are atheists.

What tribalism cannot do to the lives of some haters doesn't exist grin

274 Likes 32 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Wodu89: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
When prophets of old anointing make proclamation, God listens. It's what they declare God does !

115 Likes 13 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by seunmsg(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Amen. Thank you Pastor Kumuyi.

227 Likes 20 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by successmatters(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
seunmsg:
Amen. Thank you Pastor Kumuyi.

grin grin grin

My people, you see them? grin

336 Likes 28 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Bluntguy: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
All these reggae pastors.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by successmatters(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:
When prophets of old anointing make proclamation, God listens. It's what they declare God does !

You for wait for me to finish my prophecy before making it happen grin

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Parachoko: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
I Agree without Reservation with the Man Of God

188 Likes 12 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by seunmsg(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

grin grin grin

My people, you see them? grin

Are you against the prayer?

208 Likes 18 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Ladyclara002(f): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
You can't tell
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by successmatters(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
seunmsg:

Are you against the prayer?
No, I really believe that chickens lay eggs and hatch cows grin grin grin grin

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Morbeta11(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
I thought they all said same during Buhari's first term.... grin this gods of African clergymen sef. Let me reluctantly say......
amen
before them tag me..OBOTE MAN.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by fuckJones(f): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
real men of God are talking now

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by fuckJones(f): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

Many people who have never gone to church for the first time in their lives will be chanting "Amen man O God" "Thank you pastor"

Many people who spend their whole days bashing Christians and pastors will suddenly agree with this paid propaganda.

Many people who don't believe in God will suddenly tell you that this is a word from God, even when they are atheists.

he speaks what he hear from God.
remember tinubu didn't call him daddy before he make the statement

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Sharpsharp00123: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

must u igbos wail?

Or u want to say u ain’t Igbo?

Are u born to wail?

108 Likes 14 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Here we go again... undecided

12 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Sharpsharp00123: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bluntguy:
All these reggae pastors.
but the scammers who fooled your pandora thief are angels abi like the mugun below

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by BoldBrainz(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
I have immense respect for Williams Folorunsho Kumuyi, David Oyedepo and Enoch Adeboye. Very reason I'll reserve comments on the content of this thread.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by successmatters(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
fuckJones:
teal men of God are talking now

Ehem ! grin

They are arriving.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by fuckJones(f): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

Ehem ! grin

They are arriving.
where are the fake bishop that says obi will win?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by ecolime(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I have immense respect for Williams Folorunsho Kumuyi, David Oyedepo and Enoch Adeboye. Very reason I'll reserve comments on the content of this thread.

My Daddy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by seunmsg(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

No, I really believe that chickens lay eggs and hatch cows grin grin grin grin

Believe whatever makes you happy.

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by XY23: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=plaindealer post=125289513][/quote]

The emphasis was on 'God will change his heart and steer it towards the people'. Their heart must first change before they can make Nigeria eldorado. We all pray to see that day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by plaindealer: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nigerians across the board are supporting and lining up behind #PBAT.

It's a great time to be a Nigerian.

God Bless #PBAT.

God Bless Nigeria .

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by thesicilian: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
I hope the children of perdition don't come after this man of God

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by ElSudani: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Amen!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by plaindealer: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
XY23:

The emphasis was on 'God will change his heart and steer it towards the people'. Their heart must first change before they can make Nigeria eldorado. We all pray to see that day.

XY23:

Lol. They simply don't get it. Instead of praying BAT doesn't take them on another futile cycle for the next 4 years (which is very likely), they're still fixated on Obi.

It's ok, we know where you belong and what's in your own heart for Nigeria.

You are not the first to lose an election and you won't be the last so get a grip.

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by goodnessme1(f): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Yoruba pastor grin grin

11 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Penguin2: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Imagine

6 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by goodnessme1(f): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:
They command God? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by jmoore(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
“Let’s forget the past. This is a new day and I believe; we all believe that we’re going to see new
things for our country through our President and through the members of the cabinet. Good things will happen.

God of men or man of God? They have come again. He's saying we should forget the past. He should have told us about the particular past he's talking about.

The same Kumuiyi that said that Buhari will deliver.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/buharill-deliver-on-campaign-promises-kumuyi/

Kumuiyi said this about Buhari “With the past records of the President as well as the Vice President, I believe they meant what they said during the campaigns and I want to say they will really focus on the drive to bring the change they actually spoke about and I believe we will see change.
”The emergence of Buhari as President was ordained
by God and l urge the President to rule with the fear of
God.”

So how can Tinubu rebuild the 'fantastic' job of Buhari? Is he admitting that Buhari failed?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

Looking for imaginary tribalism. The imaginary many people in your hateful flat head. clown

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) / Market Demolition; Owerri Elders Visit Graveside Of Their Founding Fathers. PICS / Looters List: We Can't Work With The Presidency - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.