Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports (65589 Views)

Oyo’s Youngest Commissioner, Seun Fakorede Gets Married (Photos) / Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by juniorstar(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
cwale044:
We are our own problem in this country

Thats why i dont pity these ppl selling dier birthright for stipends. Who cursed these ppl.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by blank(f): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Who is this @Patriotawakening?

Very shoddy reporting or an attempt at being mischievous.

They are protesting because Seun used to be in APC and not because he is 27.

1 Like

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Dagrace01(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
I don't care what their protest is about. Makinde just did two unbelievable things in my state of origin. Appointing a 27yrs old as commissioner and appointing someone who isn't his party member. Its not all about age or party, it's about who can get the job done. Sanwo olu too appointed a man in his 30s as commissioner, a welcome development too.. I'm officially number one fan of Makinde the same governor that gave 500k each to all students in law school in Oyo State. Ride on Makinde! Don't get compromised, do ur thing and the sky will be your beginning.

5 Likes

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by paix(m): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
The ministry he's heading is that of the YOUTH AND SPORTS. Do they want an 80 year old man to head the ministry?
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by SHEEGO2015(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
bizza45:
Are they protesting against APC or are they protesting against d appiontmemt,

The youth is the son of a notable APC statesman in the region. So the slot given to the region for commissioner goes to an APC family. That's why

1 Like

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by godofuck231: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
The man who kills the destiny and stars of his sons will never see the light of the stars to guard him till his next day,his generations are doomed for worse.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
Rented as Usual.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by nwasteve(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Imagine!

Lazy adults
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Gambo004: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
sylve11:
las las the yahoo looking guy wan finally become commissioner. haters gonna hate................. grin cool

I Dey tell u, some yahoo guys are now using their brains �
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Bimpe29: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
They must be silly for staging such a shameful protest.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by 02Kebreal(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Na 75 for be him age abi?
We well las las
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Femijohn198: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
shame on those protesting when will Nigeria youth be wise.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by ukahrawah: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
We need youths to inject fresh ideas in leadership.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Of course this is a sponsored protest. That woman doesn’t look like she really wants to be there. I bet it was sponsored by someone that has been converting that position. God protect that young man before harm come to him.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by kayusely70(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
WalkerMichael:
All I see is nothing but hungry ibadan agbayas who were paid some shitty money to stage a very IRRELEVANT protest.. undecided undecided do they realize that fellow is fit for the role? Or what exactly are they protesting against SHAME ON THEM

Gbogbo won o ni ori ti won ro (They all don't have a working thinking faculty). This is so so annoying! Is this what is even left of them?? Shame again!
How do you know theyre all from Ibadan.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by ChristianEast: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Tomorrow they would be shouting sophistication upandan.

SAD WASTE people just hate themselves.

Cc: Oyatz
Metaphysical
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by WalkerMichael(m): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
kayusely70:
How do you know theyre all from Ibadan.

Those people I see are ibadan people. Ahn ahn look at their dressing! I'm yoruba so I know this too well.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by lilytender: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
Where are the trigger happy policemen when you need them most? These bunch of old fools should be sacrificed to Ogun the god of Iron. Nigerian Police has failed Nigerians again. Here are live specimens for shooting practice and accidental discharge but the Nigerian Police is nowhere to be found. Why? Nigerian Police, Why? 80 years old fools want to be Commissioner for Youths and Sports.

1 Like

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Duru009(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
whats wrong with this man?
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Femeto: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
martineverest:
I'm as much as I applaud the selection of youthful commissioners,I think this boy is too young and inexperienced for this...they should select people in their mid 30s and above.however,the virginity of his brain in terms of corruption will make him better than the experienced ones.....the experienced ones are actually more corrupt

anyways, congresswoman, Alexandria ocasio Cortez is just 29

I only support this appointment if he is going to be working on the grassroot athletes and 3sc football club must return to the NPFL.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Muttee:
Naa waa for this country...

Is it a crime for youth to become commissioner/minister.

Yes it is... How dare a youth be a commissioner for YOUTHS and sports?... Why should a youth lead youths?... What do youths know about YOUTHS?... Why should a youth be in charge of sports?... What do youths know about sports?... Why should youths be in charge of anything meaningful?... What do they know about anything?... Youths are meant to be criminals, and cultists... They are meant to be in jail or dead, so that already overfed elders can continue to occupy everything and dance on the graves of youths!!!...

Now, let's rise and fight one another over ethnic trivial... tongue

1 Like

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Mavrick2012: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
sagitariusbaby:
They are protesting against Fakorede whose root is in APC not his age. But the guy is fit for the job.
his "fit" for the job? Please, how do you know?
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by hAlexandro(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
BluntBoy:
Wetin concern engineering graduate with youth and sport for Christ's sake?

In that same OAU, there are a lot of PHE graduates whose knowledge about sport is thorough.

stfu seun has been a sport man during his undergraduate days he plays football and trust me he damn hardworking
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Difrent: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
bizza45:
Are they protesting against APC or are they protesting against d appiontmemt,

Help me as the yeye blogger
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
DIS IS WAT HAPUNS WEN D PPL R so USED 2 AGED RULERSHIP.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by benratigan3(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
aribs:
Seems to me the protest is not so much about the age of the individual in question but his affiliation or in this case non affiliation with PDP. Typical in a society where u are seen as the representative of your area in government as a political appointee. Apparently the gentleman is not of PDP extraction
you are the only commenter on nairaland that has sense.the rest lazy and stupid youths including the op didn't even bother no read why they are protesting
kudos bro for reading like me

1 Like

Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by BluntBoy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
hAlexandro:
stfu seun has been a sport man during his undergraduate days he plays football and trust me he damn hardworking

As far as I know, every Nigerian plays football. A little boy on the street already knows just so much about football and would analyse the game and its rules appropriately.

We can as well make anyone who plays football commissioner of sports.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by SOFTENGR: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is what happens when you grow old without training your children in school.
You begin to envy any young person who is progressing.
Shameless old fools
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by Michhy123(f): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Not too young to run.....
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by SOFTENGR: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
lilytender:
Where are the trigger happy policemen when you need them most? These bunch of old fools should be sacrificed to Ogun the god of Iron. Nigerian Police has failed Nigerians again. Here are live specimens for shooting practice and accidental discharge but the Nigerian Police is nowhere to be found. Why? Nigerian Police, Why? 80 years old fools want to be Commissioner for Youths and Sports.
You just took it out of my mouth.
I feel like those Taraba soldiers should be sent there.
Re: Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports by akdjr(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
I am not against his nomination. But if you check the background of that same Youth he nominated, you will realize that he's not just the common Youth. He might also be one of the politician loyalist or from a rich home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces / Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore / Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.