Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (239023 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
First bolded: you could say this for other countries too. It ultimately depnds on your skillset.

Second bolded: You stayed in a country for 5 months, and you think that's enough tim to judge what is and what isn't. I find it hard to understand that any reasonable person would say this.

Third bolded: Are a lot of our people not working as slaves in UK/Australia/USA/Canada?
Third bolded: Are you kidding me? Who says stuffs like this anymore? Ofcourse, Benin republic, our neighbour is far better than that poor country called Turkey.

Fourth bolded: i quite agree with this. if you don't know what you are doing, don't go to Turkey. Go to the US/UK where it doesn't matter how dumb you are, as you would still be fine. Or go to countries like Korea where using the toilet of a certain institution would get you digital coins you can trade for goods. What a bunch of unserious people.
feelgoodstuffs:
I wonder why people are killing themselves to go to Turkey undecided, some are hiding under “student” a country I stayed for 5 months and I regret, nothing dey for Turkey, there are many African countries better, your number one problem is the language barrier, go and see how our people are working as slaves. This is to tell you how hard Nigerian economy is. Everybody just want to japa. I can’t advice anyone to go there with the intention to “hustle” except you be Yahoo!

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
The criticism extends to you as well. So don't thank me yet. Do better.
feelgoodstuffs:

WELL SAID!!! my brother, I have been trying to explain all these but an agent will always remain an agent with a sugarcoated my mouth.

Thank you once again bro, you said my mind.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
benji93:
The criticism extends to you as well. So don't thank me yet. Do better.

cheesy cheesy grin Baba no spare anybody oo grin
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by JeksNelius: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
The problem here is that you didn't read all my posts or maybe you don't like reading in details. Atleast you should understand what you read before writing a reply like this bro.
I made it clear here that there are the good and bad sides of every country, Turkey inclusive. Then I proffered solutions and advice to those who wish to come to Turkey.
Well, go back and re-read my posts and make sure you understand before replying.

Thanks

benji93:
First bolded: Not True. It looks like you don't know much about the country you are trying to sell. I have no problem with people saying all sort of good stuffs to help their minsistry, but ignoring the negatives or only touching them superficially is wickedness. Either you present details of both sides or you don't. Surely we must survive, but it's rather selfish sometimes. It could ruin their lives.

Second bolded: It's not as easy as you make it seem. Getting English teaching Jobs is difficult and Job Security is usually not assured, even with TEFL certificate, and you are probably in trouble if you don't. In fact we know a lot of schools ceremoniously refuse to pay the foreign teachers, and you wouldn't be able to do much about it, since you probably cannot navigate their legal system and probably don't have a work permit. And then their issues of knowing the language, as would be preferred at some language institutions. This is what you all do with your sweet talk, drawing Yahoo boy or potential yahoo boys, some of which have tarnished the reputation of Nigerians-in which case some of their banks will never open an account for Nigerians. We might never be able to fully tap into the benefit the system offers becos of this. Most Nigerians that are considering moving to Turkey do not have capital, so turning yourself into an intermediary between clothing factories and retailers in Nigeria is not that easy. There are issues like, are you going to live in Turkey? How many customers do you have? (I don't want to talk about how difficult it is to get a customer base). How often will they order? I mean it's not as if they would have been out of stock by the end of the month, so in that case, how will you survive here?

Third bolded: That's easy to say only to get here and realize that o boy, there are all sorts of hoops i have to jump through along the way.

Fourth bolded: Are you kidding me? Restaurant business. You consider this something you should mention in a country where the English is not the predominant language? And you even thought to tell people that within a few months you should know the language well enough to access the opportunities. Very misleading and ruinous. Very very shallow description. I am trying very hard not to insult you here. Do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bro you have not explained anything, you have only tried to share your experience. I am privileged to have been to some African countries including South Africa, I have as well been to Turkey in question. I have been to the UK and by virtue of my residency in Germany, I have as well had a regular visit to some of the Schengen states.
Non of these places has an easy life or easy opportunity for anyone. You still have to look out for what works or what favors you.
Turkey for instance, I have a guy who comes to my lodge to cut my hair, he is at least living better than he could have if he was doing same in Nigeria.
I know a few other guys who works at the mall, at least life seems better for them than it would have been in Nigeria.
You were probably wishing for magic and when it didn’t come within your few months of stay, you got angry and labeled the country a bad choice for anyone.
Let’s not talk of those into crime or prostitution there, I never encourage that.
I speak of the few I know that are living out of their hard work.
So let whoever wants to go there go and see for themselves.
My best wishes to anyone no matter where you chose to migrate to.
And yes, I have family members too who are better off living in Nigeria than overseas.
Cheers

feelgoodstuffs:

WELL SAID!!! my brother, I have been trying to explain all these but an agent will always remain an agent with a sugarcoated my mouth.

Thank you once again bro, you said my mind.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by prince2ce(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Turkey is actually divided into Asian and Europe side,the standard of live in turkey isn't what we can ever compare to the levels those in the central part of Europe are enjoying,not forgetting the low life type of livings our people undergoes,I have been living in Istanbul since 2020,the Europe side , honestly speaking ,life isn't easy over there before I left , the kind of jobs our guys are doing is a shabu shabu(hard labour),while 99% of our ladies are into prostitution,if you are the type that love yourself, pls don't ever go to turkey to hustle ,cos you wouldnt be able to recover your lost,no job in turkey and yy guys aren't finding it easy,I bet you ,never would you forgive yourself after u are exhusted your little bta,house rent is killing,turkai sees us as an avenue to extortion,if u get moni ,try do student to better part of Europe and not a barren land like turkey.my quarter.

7 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
stelor:
Please be calming down, leave people with their choice, people still travel to worst countries that turkey is 100% better than, My question to you is that, which country is better than Turkey in the whole of Africa?

Are people not still rushing to South Africa ?

Nor go dey eat panadol for another person headache, the fact you don't like Turkey doesn't mean we all we hate it as well.

He is right bro . Nothing is in Turkey . No work nothing. Especially if you can’t speak Turkish, it will be very hard. The only advantage of Turkey over other European countries with a good economy is that things are affordable here, rent , bills , food. If you are planning to come here with the mind of “ hustling “ don’t
Only things that you can engage yourself in is modeling, self employment, sport ( soccer) . I mentioned these because I have friends who do these. My advice is that you shouldn’t come here except you’ve really prepared yourself or you are already financially stable
Turkey , Ukraine, Belarus and other neighboring countries are shouldn’t be visited for “hustling “
If you have enough money go to the UK , USA Canada, Sweden, Denmark. Those are good countries
I’m already planning to leave Turkey . I can’t continue here
ITS REALLY BAD.
I sha know na Nigeria economy cause am if not these countries are not supposed to be visited

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ibroxtee: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello Benji, i just came across your post and i noticed you said you know a fair bit about bilkent university. It would be of tremendous help if you could help me with some urgent answers that i need. i’m new to this platform so i’m not quite sure exactly how it works, i just hope you see this. thanks
benji93:
Wow, incredible. Good for you. grin. This is quite rare. I mean taking students from Nigerian institutions. If i may ask what department admitted you? I think the admission letter which stipulates that you will be exempted from tuition fees and extended a stipend of 3200TL is good enough. But i suppose you may want to include the accomodation reservation e.t.c as part of your application, just in case. If there's any specific information about Bilkent you wanna know, ask me. I can get you first hand information. grin
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Yes i do. I replied your PM.
Ibroxtee:
Hello Benji, i just came across your post and i noticed you said you know a fair bit about bilkent university. It would be of tremendous help if you could help me with some urgent answers that i need. i’m new to this platform so i’m not quite sure exactly how it works, i just hope you see this. thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Confide22(f): 3:21am On Jul 29, 2021
Hi guys, I'm new here.

I'm searching for information on sebanci university's scholarship. I came across it online and I need someone who will kindly put me through it.
Is the scholarship legit?
What qualifies one to get it?
How good is the school?

Thanks as I look forward to a favorable response.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Hedgefunds: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2021
davodyguy:

I hope this question is answered

The last time I visited Turkey, I got my visa online because I already have Schenghen visa

I really want to know what it takes to get tourist visa directly, as I intend visiting for the Christmas

Hi davodyguy
I intend visiting for Xmas as well with my family. Can we relate together on the procedure if you care.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by davodyguy: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2021
Hedgefunds:

Hi davodyguy
I intend visiting for Xmas as well with my family. Can we relate together on the procedure if you care.

Of course.

Let us get started
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by bull67: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
if you havent got the money to do business, dont go to turkey.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by davodyguy: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
bull67:
if you havent got the money to do business, dont go to turkey.
What do you mean?
Care to expatiate?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by bull67: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
i meaning money to start a business, like export goods to nigeria or imports into the country.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 12:41am On Jul 30, 2021
What do you want to know? They provide a decent research environment. Are you a graduate?
Confide22:
Hi guys, I'm new here.

I'm searching for information on sebanci university's scholarship. I came across it online and I need someone who will kindly put me through it.
Is the scholarship legit?
What qualifies one to get it?
How good is the school?

Thanks as I look forward to a favorable response.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Styluss: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2021
Samir129:

Boss me sef, I had my first degree and second degree in reputable public universities in Türkiye. No reputable institution will accept HND for sure. Nigerians like following the easiest route to enter any country, that’s why they always fall victims of this non-recognized/reputable private universities that can be closed at any moment. You’ll often see Nigerians paying thousands of dollars to study in private universities in istanbul, I will personally not register in any private university in Turkey due to the political instability, and i believe that it’s not worth paying money to study in Türkiye because you can’t benefit from the turkish system. In 2016 more than 20 private universities were permanently closed. Last year, another one was closed. Aydin University is a trap to international students that’s for sure, they’ll give you admission as long as you deposit those thousands dollars they requested. Leave our Nigerians alone boss, they’ll argue with you based on what they saw on the internet or what their friends told them. You have the real experience, keep it to yourself and the people who are willing to learn.
hello sir; good morning' I sent a mail,::: pls reply for God sake, I enroled for msc and I'm done with my interview.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Smartcode2(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2021
I have the option of going to Turkey, Dubai or Cyprus pls which do I choose.

Please mature minds only no insults
Thanks.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Draey: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2021
Smartcode2:

Thanks.
I would actually recommend Dubai or Cyprus. For Dubai they have 50% scholarship on a number of courses like Computer Engineering accommodation fee will also cover transportation this helps the cost of schooling in Dubai to the same range as Cyprus.
Cyprus is relatively cheap and easy too. In fact my agency offers 100% guarantee, that is if we don't deliver we will refund your money Accommodation is around $200 per month, we recently helped 4 students get admission to CIU, they're living together and splitting the bill in 4. I can't give all the details here of course but If you need more information send me a message on Whatsapp -08184533548 - and I'll book you a free consultation where all your questions will be answered.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by chime4u2: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please house where is Voya Turkey submission/Application center is located in lagos and how is the visa application fee being paid is by cash in dollars or naira.
Please, I need urgent answer
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Smartcode2(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hello everyone.

I have a friend coming to Turkey in two weeks time. He's visa is out. Now he's trying to sort out accomodation. The place he wanted to stay for some weeks till he sorts out himself is already occupied and he doesn't want to cause any inconvenience.
So please turkey residents, hes looking for a way out. Even if it's to pay and stay with someone for some weeks till he sorts out himself. He's a software engineer with very high tech skills.
Please its urgent.

Email: smartcode.kc@gmail.com
Phone: 09037938274

Mature minds please.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Rotex95: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2021
Hello everyone, I got the approval mail last week, please is there deadline before I go to the embassy to submit passport and paid ticket...
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Chiemeka12: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2021
Rotex95:
Hello everyone, I got the approval mail last week, please is there deadline before I go to the embassy to submit passport and paid ticket...

You should do that as quick as possible. �
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ogify1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Rotex95:

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Atatukseeker: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hello. Has anyone gotten visa for those who applied in July 23,
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Atatukseeker: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please I applied for a tourist visa on the date of 23 July they emailed me to resend my employment letter and ID card. Which I did on the 6th of August. I’m still waiting for them till date. Anyone who applied on 23 July 2021? Should respond his experience
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Atatukseeker: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
chime4u2:
Please house where is Voya Turkey submission/Application center is located in lagos and how is the visa application fee being paid is by cash in dollars or naira.
Please, I need urgent answer

You will pay in dollar 135$
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Atatukseeker: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
I did my interview and biometric and DHL on 23july.
Is going towards 12 working days now. Still waiting and praying for God intervention. This is my second time. I applied in January. Got denied and trying again. God see me through Amen

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by kennyblack94: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rotex95:
Congratulations my Guy,when was your interview? I’m still waiting for their mail.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Atatukseeker: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Smartcode2:

Thanks.

My advice if you are studying try ur luck in Turkey. Because it’s cheap to live there than Dubai and Cyprus. Dubai you will face the worst living and north Cyprus. You will need a lot of money to study there. But turkey house rent is cheaper

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by manneger2: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Atatukseeker:

My advice if you are studying try ur luck in Turkey. Because it’s cheap to live there than Dubai and Cyprus. Dubai you will face the worst living and north Cyprus. You will need a lot of money to study there. But turkey house rent is cheaper
Yes Baba u are right, if he is studying but if is job Baba Dubai can easily give him job and he save money and move another country, no job in Turkey or Cyprus north abi South, although south is better because is part of EU

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ifeoluwasegun(m): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hello All,

Please, anyone has an idea of duration it takes for a turkish tourist visa?
I need to have an idea of how long it'll take to enable me plan well.

Also, I read somewhere on this thread that a confirmed flight ticket would be required for the Visa application, is this true? In short, I need to be guided on the whole process, please.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.