Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (239053 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2021
Abeg, I need someone to put me through pls.
I'm planning to visit Turkey for just one week and I've booked appointment with voya visa, but the appointment confirmation doesn't come with detailed info with things to bring along, though I already read some on their website.

Now, I can't get a link to download/fill the visa application form.

The visa fee too, I read it's $100 payable only in cash USD. I hope this is correct.

I need someone to put me through pls.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hi, the fee is a little over $100. I believe it's $135 for Nigeria because you pay for health insurance as well. And yes, the visa, health insurance and processing fees are payable only in USD and in cash. I read somewhere here that there's also a 5k naira fee to be paid. So keep that in mind as well.
If you're visiting for tourism, the voyavisa website has a list of required documents (see here https://www.voyavisa.com/index.php/turistik-vize/#1614157414506-3a488450-4476). As for the form, I'm not sure anymore. In the past few months, you could do that on the gov.tr website but not sure what the process is right now.

ifeoluwasegun:
Abeg, I need someone to put me through pls.
I'm planning to visit Turkey for just one week and I've booked appointment with voya visa, but the appointment confirmation doesn't come with detailed info with things to bring along, though I already read some on their website.

Now, I can't get a link to download/fill the visa application form.

The visa fee too, I read it's $100 payable only in cash USD. I hope this is correct.

I need someone to put me through pls.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by judecares1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
good evening all
please i wanna ask,who have idea about campus turkey
are they real?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by House34: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please which school currently offering admission and what the visa application duration??
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ifeoluwasegun(m): 12:51am On Aug 15, 2021
Seslie:
Hi, the fee is a little over $100. I believe it's $135 for Nigeria because you pay for health insurance as well. And yes, the visa, health insurance and processing fees are payable only in USD and in cash. I read somewhere here that there's also a 5k naira fee to be paid. So keep that in mind as well.
If you're visiting for tourism, the voyavisa website has a list of required documents (see here https://www.voyavisa.com/index.php/turistik-vize/#1614157414506-3a488450-4476). As for the form, I'm not sure anymore. In the past few months, you could do that on the gov.tr website but not sure what the process is right now.

Thank you very much for your well detailed info. I do appreciate this.

I hope someone here would please give insights to other enquiries.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Euegene100001: 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hello I’m just few days from securing admission to study my second degree this time nursing in Turkey I’m above 25 years old . I was told visa for undergraduate must not be more than 25 years old for them to approve ,told by a different agent . Pls how true is this? Make I nr waste time and money
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Chychy2100: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2021
Hello guys,can someone travel to Turkey without any education qualification, the person just wants to go so as to start up a business or work? Please is there anything like work or business visa..I’d really love to know and again how much will the whole process cost..
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ogify1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Chychy2100:
Hello guys,can someone travel to Turkey without any education qualification, the person just wants to go so as to start up a business or work? Please is there anything like work or business visa..I’d really love to know and again how much will the whole process cost..

This thread isn’t active mehn.. sigh*
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by deesoft001: 4:11am On Aug 26, 2021
Please house does anyone know how I can contact Turkey Embassy in Nigeria? I submitted my documents at Voya Visa Limited (Turkey Visa Application Center) in Lagos about two weeks ago, I have been waiting to hear back from them, About four days ago now I discover that I couldn’t access the Email address I filled in the Visa form for them to be able to reach me. So now I am thinking they might have probably tried to reach out to me for an update on the tourism Visa I applied for. So I want to find way I could contact them and let them know about this and ask if they can help me update the Email address on my file the have with them, plus find out and update about my Visa… Please anyone that can help out with any info please ��
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ogify1(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2021
deesoft001:
Please house does anyone know how I can contact Turkey Embassy in Nigeria? I submitted my documents at Voya Visa Limited (Turkey Visa Application Center) in Lagos about two weeks ago, I have been waiting to hear back from them, About four days ago now I discover that I couldn’t access the Email address I filled in the Visa form for them to be able to reach me. So now I am thinking they might have probably tried to reach out to me for an update on the tourism Visa I applied for. So I want to find way I could contact them and let them know about this and ask if they can help me update the Email address on my file the have with them, plus find out and update about my Visa… Please anyone that can help out with any info please ��

I think it’s better you go there in person.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by pufframmy: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
WHat is the process for Turkey Visa and their duration
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by KingBen777: 1:40am On Aug 27, 2021
That is the Embassy number. Call them and make your request. Make sure you have your details with you before you call {Passport Number}.

deesoft001:
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by deesoft001: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=KingBen777 post=105217541]08036488981
That is the Embassy number. Call them and make your request. Make sure you have your details with you before you call {Passport Number}.

Alright thanks…
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by zhad(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Rejection
mrbrodaman:

@zhad any idea what this means?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Paulvand: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2021
zhad:
Rejection

Are you sure? Because i have the same stamp with a note that reads the application has been forwarded to turkish authorities for processing! People who got refused just got a refusal note! But ofcos! It’s been almost 3 months they returned my passport along with this note! No news since then! Any other person got a knowledge on this?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ogify1(m): 1:03am On Aug 31, 2021
Any update on student visa? Submitted on 23rd of August, nothing yet..
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by davodyguy: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

I initially don’t want to reply your comment anymore and leave people to go see for themselves but concerning that boy you made mention… that is a BIG FAT LIE, you have a sugarcoated mouth bro, I’m very sure you’re a traveling agent, this is how you guys sound. Ok you said the guy did çabuk çabuk (quick quick) for 2months and bought 500kg worth of clothes and send to his sister and made over a million under two months?? Haba!!! My brother fear God na. How much do they pay a first timer for çabuk çabuk work (2,200 Turkish Lira) that is like 130,000 naira monthly. Are you telling me the guy didn’t pay rent, electricity, gas, water, internet bills, transportation and no food? (These are the expenses that eats up your income) Unless he came in with money, that is NOT POSSIBLE my brother.
This got me laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
davodyguy:

This got me laughing

Bro no mind the guy jare wink

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by davodyguy: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

Bro no mind the guy jare wink

I wish I can sell this my Turkish resident permit, to those dying to go to Turkey, it’s just useless here. grin
I'm cross in between coming to Istanbul for Christmas holiday or just staying in Nigeria jeje.

We're there in December, 2019 for just 3 nights before heading to Paris.

It's always cold in December o we there
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
davodyguy:

I'm cross in between coming to Istanbul for Christmas holiday or just staying in Nigeria jeje.

We're there in December, 2019 for just 3 nights before heading to Paris.

It's always cold in December o we there

If it’s just for Christmas, it’s okay but the only issue is the Cold weather. Omo the weather there between December to March reaches -7
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ogify1(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Jemi007:
For me I did my biometric and submitted my documents at voya visa at Victoria Island Lagos on the 24th of March and on the 13th of April I got a mail from the embassy saying I should submit a confirm paid return ticket and insurance which I just did on the 18th. So hopefully I’m going to get the visa. P.s it was a Tourist visa

Did you get your passport before they asked you to come with paid ticket?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ghoxt7: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2021
Hello hello

I applied for student visa at Voya visa on the 19th August and paid for DHL too. I received my passport after a week with a note saying “My application has been forwarded to the Turkish embassy” and a stamp at the back of my passport accompanied by a pink paper as well.

I didn’t get email or anything else from them.

Please what do I do from here?

It’s almost a month now.
I need help and suggestions
Thank you.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ogify1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ghoxt7:
Hello hello

I applied for student visa at Voya visa on the 19th August and paid for DHL too. I received my passport after a week with a note saying “My application has been forwarded to the Turkish embassy” and a stamp at the back of my passport accompanied by a pink paper as well.

It’s almost a month now.
Thank you.

Call the embassy…
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Eplisa: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please I need help and guidance on how to get a tourist visa to turkey ���� please if you have any legit idea hell a friend and a sister thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please, is it true that you must have visited one of the Schengen countries or have their visa to be eligible for Turkish tourist visa as a Nigerian?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by adebayoJamil(m): 12:53am On Sep 08, 2021
You have to wait for like 7weeks or 2months. They will send you message from embassy, if its student visa.
Ghoxt7:
Hello hello

It’s almost a month now.
Thank you.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by adebayoJamil(m): 12:57am On Sep 08, 2021
Nothing like that, you can apply for your visa unless you want to apply for E-visa.
cucumbar:
Please, is it true that you must have visited one of the Schengen countries or have their visa to be eligible for Turkish tourist visa as a Nigerian?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 5:44am On Sep 08, 2021
adebayoJamil:
Nothing like that, you can apply for your visa unless you want to apply for E-visa.
wow! Thanx.
Please is there a site I can get the requirements like a vsf sight that handles their visa processing?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by afembaba(f): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2021
davodyguy:

This got me laughing
even the chabuk work dey scare,does he know how much 500kg clothes will cost? And clothing buisness full every where for naija who dey buy?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Mamabearprotect: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2021
Please can anyone tell me how to book appointments for voya visa lagos And can anybody give me clear guide on how to apply for tourism Visa. I was denied in January and I want to try again this month . Thank you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2021
afembaba:
even the chabuk work dey scare,does he know how much 500kg clothes will cost? And clothing buisness full every where for naija who dey buy?

I taya o
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by davodyguy: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
afembaba:

Food sell here more than clothes

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.