Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (241169 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Royals1st: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
austino677:
please advice me as someone coming over to Turkey better to change my naira to dollar then change dollar to lira when i arrive... Or better to change naira to Turkish lira? Cc AzTextiles

Try and speak to your bank maybe you can get PTA if you they need to see your visa and copy of your flight ticket and you must make sure your travel date is next 14 days before applying for PTA changing dollars to lira is better
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Royals1st:

Try and speak to your bank maybe you can get PTA if you they need to see your visa and copy of your flight ticket and you must make sure your travel date is next 14 days before applying for PTA changing dollars to lira is better
oh okay
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by AzTextiles(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
austino677:
please advice me as someone coming over to Turkey better to change my naira to dollar then change dollar to lira when i arrive... Or better to change naira to Turkish lira? Cc AzTextiles

Change to lira when you get here.

Also hit me up for your residence permit and accommodation if need be.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
AzTextiles:

Change to lira when you get here.

Also hit me up for your residence permit and accommodation if need be.
i should change naira to lira when i get to Turkey?1k usd is almost 580 here.. Do you know the rate our brothers buy naira in Turkey
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by AzTextiles(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
austino677:
i should change naira to lira when i get to Turkey?1k usd is almost 580 here.. Do you know the rate our brothers buy naira in Turkey

Change dollar to lira when you get here
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
AzTextiles:

Change dollar to lira when you get here
teşekkürler ederim
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Hedgefunds: 6:26am On Mar 26, 2022
castiello:

I can help u

Hi , can u send me a DM on this. Am interested
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Hedgefunds: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2022
House how do I get an application form filled online as requested ? The website /www.konsolosluk.gov.tr/Agency/List is asking me to go VOYA VISA - LAGOS.

Is the application form no longer filled online ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Royals1st:

Hi is police clearance and travel insurance compulsory?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Royals1st: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
austino677:
Hi is police clearance and travel insurance compulsory?

No is not
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2022
Hedgefunds:
House how do I get an application form filled online as requested ? The website /www.konsolosluk.gov.tr/Agency/List is asking me to go VOYA VISA - LAGOS.

Is the application form no longer filled online ?

Please answer needed. Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Mtew1965:
I got this message below since on the 14th and I act as instructed but have not heard from the Embassy does anyone has d same problem?

Please be informed that you are to provide a confirmed (paid) return two way e-ticket for your proposed trip to Turkey, which must be provided within the next 10 days from date of receipt of this mail. Faliure to adhere, will bring about automatic refusal of your visa. You may submit at the embassy or send the issued e-ticket to this email.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by mhizore: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2022
Hi,
Anyone travelled to Turkey recently? I intend going this month and want to confirm if there is need for covid 19 test even after I am fully vaccinated. Thanks.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by AzTextiles(m): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
mhizore:
Hi,
Anyone travelled to Turkey recently? I intend going this month and want to confirm if there is need for covid 19 test even after I am fully vaccinated. Thanks.

Just show proof of vaccination.
You can as well hit me up for your residence permit and accommodation ‪+90 552 863 74 86‬

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Royals1st: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
mhizore:
Hi,

You must do covid test ooo they will asked for it at nigeria airport airline staffs must see it before they allow you to board even as been fully vaccinated and allow you must fill pre arrival for they must see that also at 9ja airport before they allow you to board also make sure you print each of this documents because to print a copy at the airport is 1k this recent experience just last week Sunday 27th of march 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Royals1st: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
mhizore:
Hi,

Below is what u need to fill before arriving in Turkey and u must fill it before even going to 9ja airport at all q copy of this will collect from u at nigeria airport before u can been given boarding pass

https://register.health.gov.tr/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Champora: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Wowww bro thank you! This is so useful to know. Is it any kind of covid test? "Negative PCR test result received within the last 72 hours or a negative rapid antigen."

Royals1st:

You must do covid test ooo they will asked for it at nigeria airport airline staffs must see it before they allow you to board even as been fully vaccinated and allow you must fill pre arrival for they must see that also at 9ja airport before they allow you to board also make sure you print each of this documents because to print a copy at the airport is 1k this recent experience just last week Sunday 27th of march 2022
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Royals1st: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Negative PCR test result received within the last 72 hours
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by meljoe: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
baryouradekunle:
Student or Tourist Visa. For Student you have to wait for 6-7weeks but for tourist just for 1or 2weeks

Please what are the requirements for tourist or business visa
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Go to page 46 and read the requirement, You will just add like one or two documents
meljoe:

Please what are the requirements for tourist or business visa
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oluwaseunshaybi: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Renik02:
Hello
Please I applied for a student visa on the 4th of February. I got my passport,a pink and white slip that says it has been forwarded to the Turkish embassy since on the 24th of February (with no stamp)
I’m yet to receive any mail from them up till date
I don’t understand what’s going on
My Agent keeps telling me to hold on

Hello. Any update? Have you heard from the embassy?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by meljoe: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
baryouradekunle:
Go to page 46 and read the requirement, You will just add like one or two documents

Please what’s mzvisa ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by meljoe: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good afternoon Plesse what is mz visa charges and my kids are students but I’m the one sponsoring them to go for tourist , I saw this requirements on the page

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Renik02: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oluwaseunshaybi:

Hello. Any update? Have you heard from the embassy?

No update yet. I called them at Abuja today and they said they are not the one delaying
Its Turkey embassy that is yet to approve my application
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
MzVisa is a Visa Application center for Turkey embassy
meljoe:

Please what’s mzvisa ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
You have to apply separate Visa for your kids Visa fee is 60usd
meljoe:
Good afternoon Plesse what is mz visa charges and my kids are students but I’m the one sponsoring them to go for tourist , I saw this requirements on the page
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oluwaseunshaybi: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Renik02:

No update yet. I called them at Abuja today and they said they are not the one delaying
Its Turkey embassy that is yet to approve my application

Maybe you should email them. The embassy, I mean. Yours has taken too long now. It should be a month plus now abi? At least to know your fate. Is your travel date close?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by meljoe: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
baryouradekunle:
MzVisa is a Visa Application center for Turkey embassy
Oh okay
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by meljoe: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
baryouradekunle:
You have to apply separate Visa for your kids Visa fee is 60usd

I’m not going with them , how do I get the mz visa insurance and the other insurance listed is it normal traveling insurance
And bank statements
Can I use mine for them
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Grateful02(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
No it won't. Keep your fingers crossed man
Oluwaseunshaybi:
Hello.
I’m applying for my undergraduate Turkish student visa at the voya visa office Abuja although I live in Lagos.

Please can I know any additional information necessary.

And also when I called the voya visa they told me bank balance should just be above a million. My dad is my sponsor but there are times in the 6 months that he didn’t have up to that but from Jan till now he has a balance over 10 million because his sales came through. Please do you think this will affect my visa?

I need urgent replies please. Thank you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Grateful02(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Please don't forget your vaccination proof prior to leaving Nigeria. There is no quarantine step out forward for now
mhizore:
Hi,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Which type of Visa you want apply for them? Tourist or student Visa.. MzVisa will do that for you Insurance on the day of your interview. Yes, You can use your bank statement for them.
meljoe:

I’m not going with them , how do I get the mz visa insurance and the other insurance listed is it normal traveling insurance
And bank statements
Can I use mine for them

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (99) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.