Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (240991 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by AzTextiles(m): 2:39am On Apr 16, 2022
Oluwaseunshaybi:
Good morning,

Please where can I get Covid PCR test done in Lagos before my flight. I’m unvaccinated

Afriglobal Medical Center Ikeja
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oluwaseunshaybi: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Okay thank you

Would I need to make an appointment or I can just walk in
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by AzTextiles(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Oluwaseunshaybi:
Okay thank you

Would I need to make an appointment or I can just walk in

Book an appointment and pay online.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
AzTextiles:

Afriglobal Medical Center Ikeja
how fast can one get his /her result? Instant... Make person no miss flight
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by AzTextiles(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
austino677:
how fast can one get his /her result? Instant... Make person no miss flight

The same day
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by taiwotosho22(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Champora:
I've received my Turkish Visa - tourist visa.

I applied around March or so 16 in Lagos, I received an email from the embassy to submit my confirmed flight ticket which I did on the 23rd. Unfortunately they didn't seem to receive my emails including my follow up emails. So I put a call across to the embassy as my travel date was approaching and there was no response. Luckily they picked and informed me they had not received any of my emails. They suggested that I either had to ask someone to submit my ticket physically if I was not in Abuja or to try sending with someone else's email. I did try using someone else's email and I guess it went.

I later got informed to come pickup my passport.

Things I submitted:

- My 6 months bank statement (and invoices to substitute paychecks) including my naira and domiciliary accounts.
- Current passport and old passport with UK, US, Schengen, etc. visa (all expired)
- Birth certificate
- CAC certificate (I own my own initiative)
- Introduction letter from company I work with
- Self introduction letter

I'm trying to remember what else but basically if you check the previous pages I shared an image of all the requirements needed.
Please how much you think is okay for the bank statement?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Gentlesoul3268: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please do they have a submission centre in Lagos? Do you first fill online form ?

How do you pay for insurance? Do you pay at their office ?

Please guide me how you apply abeg biko

Champora:

For your first submission to the embassy, you are adviced to submit only reservations. Flight reservations and hotel reservations only because if you don't get the visa your money would have wasted if you paid directly for flight n accomodation.

I submitted on the 16 or March and I got emailed on 21st March to submit confirmed flight tickets. That's when you go ahead to pay for flight tickets.

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by divine128: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hello house,is altinbas university a good university,I just got an offer from them,and was instructed to accept within 20days,and pay a deposit of 1000 usd

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by talentarena(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Got my second visa in 2 months today, was shocked I got 15days,first time I applied I got 10 days now i got 15. Which is quite annoying
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Altinba University is a good University before you make payment check maybe is refundable fee because of embassy ooo. The university wouldn't say anything again if embassy denied you Visa ooo(God forbid). 1000usd is money ooo
divine128:
Hello house,is altinbas university a good university,I just got an offer from them,and was instructed to accept within 20days,and pay a deposit of 1000 usd
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by divine128: 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
baryouradekunle:
Altinba University is a good University before you make payment check maybe is refundable fee because of embassy ooo. The university wouldn't say anything again if embassy denied you Visa ooo(God forbid). 1000usd is money ooo

They said non refundable
I think I will go to Abuja if I want to apply for visa

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
The offer is good! Just submit the right documents!
divine128:

They said non refundable
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by divine128: 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Thanks
Can I get ur IG handle
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 6:35am On Apr 23, 2022
talentarena:
Got my second visa in 2 months today, was shocked I got 15days,first time I applied I got 10 days now i got 15. Which is quite annoying
15 days stay?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by divine128: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
baryouradekunle:
The offer is good! Just submit the right documents!

Will the 3000 usd discount apply for the four years I’m spending
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Yeah! It's true... No residence permit for conference Visa ooo.
talentarena:
Pls drop ur number

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
That's what I am thinking! Just try to send message to school and ask them but I don't think so.. I think is only apply to your first year but try to ask school
divine128:

Will the 3000 usd discount apply for the four years I’m spending
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by divine128: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
baryouradekunle:
That's what I am thinking! Just try to send message to school and ask them but I don't think so.. I think is only apply to your first year but try to ask school

I really appreciate,have gotten the info,what I got to understand is that I will be paying 3000usd per year for the four year,the offer is really nice,it just like same amount we pay here in Nigeria private university n person no go still get quality education
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by fwallex4truth: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
talentarena:

Please how do I apply for tourist visa, the required documents and where to apply.?

Please don't be annoyed as I'm very new to everything.

Thank you for your reply.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Yeah.. It's good
divine128:

I really appreciate,have gotten the info,what I got to understand is that I will be paying 3000usd per year for the four year,the offer is really nice,it just like same amount we pay here in Nigeria private university n person no go still get quality education
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by AzTextiles(m): 1:42am On Apr 25, 2022
divine128:

They said non refundable

There are good schools here with tuition fee refund policy.
It’s not advisable to work with a school that wouldn’t accept to refund you back your money if you end up not getting the visa in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by divine128: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Pls can you give me a list of it
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by yunqdady: 4:54am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2022
It's not easy to get, Turkish University is not like before but you check Istanbul Aydin University, It's good school also!
divine128:
Pls can you give me a list of it
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2022
Write an exam and come back? I don't get it but I think Student Visa
yunqdady:
Which visa will one choose to write an exam IN TURKEY.
Coming back after
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by yunqdady: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Okay
yunqdady:

They recently opened an exam center over there, the exam is called NCLEX. Nigerian nurses wanting to migrate to USA need to pass that exam and no centre in Nigeria.
South Africa is the closest but you know how useless they are at issuing such visas.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Encyclopedia1: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Flaame:
I'm interested but I need to get into turkey first,I'll be going on a student visa.

If you don't mind brother, I'll like to get in contact with you to ask some questions as regards Turkish students visa

Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Encyclopedia1: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dejoe2019:
Student visa is the easiest to get. For you who already got an admission. It's very easy.

Do u mind if we talk as regards students visa? I have a couple of questions pls.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nozino: 5:49am On May 01, 2022
I just applied to this scholarship program.

Anyone can apply too. Kindly visit the university website and do your research.

Link to apply: https://stars.bilkent.edu.tr/gradapp/register.php
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dejoe2019: 3:18am On May 03, 2022
Sure,
Encyclopedia1:

Do u mind if we talk as regards students visa? I have a couple of questions pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (99) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.